PHX House Cleaning

Warchant

Mar 22, 2007
las
With PHX supervisors reviews just a month away, you can bet several supervisors jobs are on the line. Steve Bobzin is returning from MOC, :down: and the rumor mill in PHX is that he is going to start cleaning house. I wonder who's first?

With PHX supervisors reviews just a month away, you can bet several supervisors jobs are on the line. Steve Bobzin is returning from MOC, :down: and the rumor mill in PHX is that he is going to start cleaning house. I wonder who's first?
Bobzin is the most hated man in PHX mtx! We rejoiced when he was sent to MOC. We are not the compliant little sheep that we were when he left. If needed we will take care of him. We have some real no-loads for supervisors, but we also have some that actually care.

Bobzin is in his position by being a suck-up and yes man. He was a sh*ty manager at Sabretech and has not improved with coming here. I can predict that the B-Check boys will set him straight if he does come back.

Bobzin is in his position by being a suck-up and yes man. He was a sh*ty manager at Sabretech and has not improved with coming here. I can predict that the B-Check boys will set him straight if he does come back.
Can you be more specific? What makes Bobzin a sh*ty manager...please cite some examples.

Can you be more specific? What makes Bobzin a sh*ty manager...please cite some examples.
Fear,intimidation,lack of respect for anyone. He is famous for pitting one shift against the other(spreading false info,placing false blame). And worst of all, getting his sycophants to sprinkle magic fairy dust on acft that are turned over to dayshift. Before anyone jumps my sh*t. these are not just allegations. What was upper mgnt thinking when they brought him back? :shock:

You think that guy blows then you should see what we have on the East Side!!! Talk about a group of losers that can run any maintenance department into the groud.

We have the grand daddy of stupid in Mr McMuffin and his merry band of village idiots.. He's got the biggest butt kisser known to man and the worst director any company could ever have in Mr Spenus himself. Right behind him (as always) you have Osama Bin Lewis, he puts the idiot in village idiot.

Having a supervisor that cares? Don't exist in the East Mtc department.. None of them care, all they care about is saving their jobs and being the shinny apple is the eye's of their directors.. Take a trip down south and meet up with Ed the director of CLT.. Now here's a guy that isn't quite sure which end of the airplane goes forward!!!

Lets not even mention the number of people on the east side that are consultants.. Folks that didn't quite cut it so they put them in a cube someplace, pay them a ton of money and they write little reports to McMuffin telling him how great he is and how wonderful things are.. No one mentions that the cost of the Airbus S check has skyrocketed to over 75% of the original cost the IAM came up with.. Why? Bad management all around.

You think you got problems on the West you havn't seen anything until you come east and see this mis managed mess..

But hey you gave us Hal Haule, the king of Out Sourcing.

You think that guy blows then you should see what we have on the East Side!!! Talk about a group of losers that can run any maintenance department into the groud.

We have the grand daddy of stupid in Mr McMuffin and his merry band of village idiots.. He's got the biggest butt kisser known to man and the worst director any company could ever have in Mr Spenus himself. Right behind him (as always) you have Osama Bin Lewis, he puts the idiot in village idiot.

Having a supervisor that cares? Don't exist in the East Mtc department.. None of them care, all they care about is saving their jobs and being the shinny apple is the eye's of their directors.. Take a trip down south and meet up with Ed the director of CLT.. Now here's a guy that isn't quite sure which end of the airplane goes forward!!!

Lets not even mention the number of people on the east side that are consultants.. Folks that didn't quite cut it so they put them in a cube someplace, pay them a ton of money and they write little reports to McMuffin telling him how great he is and how wonderful things are.. No one mentions that the cost of the Airbus S check has skyrocketed to over 75% of the original cost the IAM came up with.. Why? Bad management all around.

You think you got problems on the West you havn't seen anything until you come east and see this mis managed mess..

But hey you gave us Hal Haule, the king of Out Sourcing.
Just a question- Why don't the mechs get rid of at least some of the worst sups and mgrs? We just recently did it here. Believe me if there is one thing that will get upper mgmnt's attention it is planes not being up. Ineffective sups and mgrs tend to get replaced when this happens.Now before you chime in 700 about job actions, butt out! you don't work here anymore! And please don't tell me the union won't let you. Screw them! What have they done for us lately! :ph34r:

Anyone can post on here last time I checked, dont like it ignore me or start your own message board.

Mtc is run by beancounters and yes men, they don't care about the workers.

Anyone can post on here last time I checked, dont like it ignore me or start your own message board.

is your new job a "moderator"

O' MY GOD A SCAB SUPERVISOR! AND A COMPANY ####!!! :shock: HANG THE ####!!!!!!! :up: DID I SAY THAT............. :rolleyes:

[/quote]
S/H/I/T/ I G/O/T C/E/N/S/O/R/E/D. :angry:

[

HAY 700UW LAS VEGAS (AWA LCC)(NOT THE OLD US AIR LOL???) IS HIRING STORES CLEARKS IT MAY BE YOUR WAY BACK IN! :rolleyes:

Fear,intimidation,lack of respect for anyone. He is famous for pitting one shift against the other(spreading false info,placing false blame). And worst of all, getting his sycophants to sprinkle magic fairy dust on acft that are turned over to dayshift. Before anyone jumps my sh*t. these are not just allegations. What was upper mgnt thinking when they brought him back? :shock:
Aww you got the Cohen cloan out there,hehehe :down: :down: :down:

Be nice to 700 he's on our side,really he is.

Just a question- Why don't the mechs get rid of at least some of the worst sups and mgrs? We just recently did it here. Believe me if there is one thing that will get upper mgmnt's attention it is planes not being up. Ineffective sups and mgrs tend to get replaced when this happens.Now before you chime in 700 about job actions, butt out! you don't work here anymore! And please don't tell me the union won't let you. Screw them! What have they done for us lately! :ph34r:

There all blood oath brothers sworn to protect each other. :down:

Mr.McMuffin
:cop: :cop: :cop: haha

Aww you got the Cohen cloan out there,hehehe :down: :down: :down:
Be nice to 700 he's on our side,really he is.
There all blood oath brothers sworn to protect each other. :down:

Mr.McMuffin
:cop: :cop: :cop: haha
allstrike at this time and place we are all ONE and it is time WE ALL start to stand as ONE!!!!!!East and West.

Latest posts