PTO's NWA Scab Career...

Still would like to see the MEL/CDL where it states it OK to remove the entire row of seats and fly it that way? I would assume the aircraft sits until it is fixed.
Correct, the aircraft would sit until the seats are able to be secured, or the aircraft would be ferried to the MRO armpit Scab Air uses to "maintain" its junk if the scabs could not figure out the problem. I have never heard of or seen any aircraft with a whole row of seats removed, and the aircraft still continue in revenue service.

However at Scab Air, anything is possible. :ph34r:

Its getting close to the end of PlaytheCods scab career. Hopefully the new scab will be more competent then the Redneck from them thar hills, but I doubt it. :blink:

I sure am enjoying the continued failure of the "flawless" scab plan by Dougie and friends. :up:

What a wild and busy weekend. Friday night was superb. We had a Scab Fest at the "All Around" Friday night for some of us Scabs that are leaving. We had a great turnout, guys from all shifts showed up. With a quick PM I got to meet no other than our Great CSAR Green. We had a blast, thanks for the hat CSAR. Some of you guys' ears should have been burning like hell :lol: . He's a good man even if he is taller than me. I do hate looking up at people. Saturday morning required a few Tylonol to get started but I eventually got moving to load the truck for the sixteen-hour drive south. I pulled into the garage at 7:45 A.M. Sunday morning June 25th. One year and nineteen days I was away from home. That was much too long for me to be gone. It will not happen again. If I am to remain in aviation I will stick to the contract side of the industry where I retain my freedom to work when and where I please.

I was disappointed not to see any strikers out Friday afternoon. I had psyched myself up to stop for a chat. I very much wanted to meet one particular AMFA Boy named Ralph.

I will say that I am going to miss working line with my co-Scabs at NWA. You couldn't ask for a better bunch of Mechanics to work with. This even goes for the AMFA Scabs that crossed. I was really surprised at how many of them showed up for the Scab Fest. There was this one that we had asked to go out with us earlier when he first crossed but wouldn't. Well come to find out he wouldn't because he was afraid we were setting him up, he thought we were going to duct tape him up and drop him off at the UAW over on Telegraph where AMFA is shacked up. :lol: :lol: . These guys have been a blast. I wish I could give names but I will not but in the event he ever reads this I just want him to know that it has been a pleasure working with him and the majority of the AMFA Scabs. Some were a bit slow in adjusting to their new environment but now I think they have come along quiet well.

If NWA can retain their current workforce they will be in very good and capable hands. Hackman and many of you other guys like to belittle these Great Mechanics even after they have proven more than their worth, even as they surpass his own company in his beloved DOT Stats, even after his company has one emergency landing after another.

I would like to say to the flying public that NWA is as safe an Airline to fly as any other. As a contactor I have worked on many aircraft from many different airlines and I can say that NWA's maintenance is second only to FED-EX. Do be wary of the 9's though for their heavy checks are performed at MAE.

To the NWA Scabs still working line, you guys are the best. I am sure you guys know that we pulled off the impossible. This has been a ride that I will never forget. You are a great bunch of mechanics and I have very much enjoyed working with you guys. You Men keep those birds flying straight and true. I hope to see you guys again out on other contracts.

To NWA I would like to thank you for this rare treat in the aviation contract world. It was indeed a Grand Ride. Though I would like to add that when you change your workforce you really do need to learn more about the people you are hiring. These guys are of a free will and mind and if you wish to keep them around I suggest you treat them as such. They do not take well to trivial work rules, especially work rules that are written under an AMFA contract, the very union you brought us there to bust. I might also suggest that you handle gripes and complaints in a much more timely manor than you do. For example the DAT Day issue. It took you six weeks to resolve that issue. To a contractor that is about four to four and a half weeks too long. It varies depending on payroll and an individual’s circumstances. You need to keep in mind that these guys are receiving calls on a weekly if not a daily basis depending on the contracts available. A contractor can simply be having a bad day and receive the right call and pick-up stakes right then and there, these guys are extremely flexible. As of right now pay is not your problem, your biggest problems is the insane number of coaching’s and levels that are being given out over the most trivial shet, unless of course this is by design to make Mechanics leave. When a mans daughter is getting married a thousand miles away I promise you he does not give a rats arse about your schedule or policies and procedures. I strongly suggest you send your management teams to some type of people skills course and give them some type of flexibility in your “policies and proceduresâ€￾. It is flat out stupid to train a man for 319/320's, 57’s, 57 ETOPS, 330, 330 ETOPS and is DLRA, just to let him walk out because of some BS policy. You have got to learn to work with these guys on an individual basis or you can forget about them hanging around. Unless of course, you are purposely running these men off. Good luck in your efforts in keeping NWA flying in these difficult times for the company.

To all my loving friends here at US Aviation.com :lol: :lol: , it has been great conversing, debating, sparring and insulting each and every one of you. I have learned a great deal from you guys and enjoyed every minute of your company. Each and every one of you are very interesting individuals with much to offer. Good luck and best wishes to each and every one of you

To the Moderating Team, thank you very much for what I am sure was very restrained patience. I would hate to know how many times your little “notifiersâ€￾ lit up on your screens on the account of me. This is a great site and I recommend it to everyone. You guys are doing a great job and service to the aviation community.

I have a lot of work to do this summer as my list of “honey do’sâ€￾ has grown to an astronomical length. So my visits here will reduce dramatically. Don’t start cheering just yet for I will continue to check in on you guys from time to time. I am really interested in what CSAR finds out about the seat issue. I didn’t know it would cause such controversy and I didn’t read the MEL on it. I would really hate to think that it would actually ground the bird especially if parts are not readily available.

Graffiti written on the scuff plate of the “Magic Carpetâ€￾: “Bobby DePace sold us outâ€￾

NWA is NOT a safe airline and FOR SURE their SHODDY MAINTAINCE is not even close to FEDEX nor any other air carrier for that matter.

The AMFA strikers didnt want to waste their time with you the other scabs who are leaving. Might as well tell NWA to shut down now since they dont have their number one scab. Dont count on NWA to treat them with any respect because NWA need to go back to school and learn what respect is before they can get any!

I will admit I had a lot of fun sparring with you PTO. Too bad you keft. I enjoyed sparring with you and rippin apart your posts!

Some of you guys' ears should have been burning like hell :lol: .
Honorable men/women arn't effected by SCAB talk. :p
I was disappointed not to see any strikers out Friday afternoon. I had psyched myself up to stop for a chat. I very much wanted to meet one particular AMFA Boy named Ralph.
You had 10 months to talk to Ralph, why wait till your last day? Oh, Yea, Right, you are a COWARD!
I will say that I am going to miss working line with my co-Scabs at NWA. You couldn't ask for a better bunch of Mechanics to work with. This even goes for the AMFA Scabs that crossed. I was really surprised at how many of them showed up for the Scab Fest. There was this one that we had asked to go out with us earlier when he first crossed but wouldn't. Well come to find out he wouldn't because he was afraid we were setting him up, he thought we were going to duct tape him up and drop him off at the UAW over on Telegraph where AMFA is shacked up. :lol: :lol: .
We have been laughing at the lack of SCAB mentality for a long time now.
If NWA can retain their current workforce they will be in very good and capable hands.
IF is a mighty big word scabmaster, they couldn't retain you.
I would like to say to the flying public that NWA is as safe an Airline to fly as any other. As a contactor I have worked on many aircraft from many different airlines and I can say that NWA's maintenance is second only to FED-EX. Do be wary of the 9's though for their heavy checks are performed at MAE.
Liar !!!!!!! ;) Do you really believe the flying public are that stupid?

P.S...I couldn't even comment on the rest of the BS you spewed...because as usual, you were so full of yourself I felt like I had to puke.... :p :D :lol: :rolleyes:

.... With a quick PM I got to meet no other than our Great CSAR Green. ....I was disappointed not to see any strikers out Friday afternoon. I had psyched myself up to stop for a chat. I very much wanted to meet one particular AMFA Boy named Ralph.....

.....I would like to say to the flying public that NWA is as safe an Airline to fly as any other......

So you got to meet the CSAR eh? That must have been the highlight of your career at nwa. :lol: Another SCAB that doesn't have the guts to stop and talk to the strikers. No honor among his fellow Marines on the picket line but at least you have honor among thieves between yourselves.
So you wanted to stop and talk to Ralphie too? You really should have....then you can explain to the wife why you've got that black eye :shock: .
You can say all you want about them being safe but most of us know better. You still have the same folks that risk their lives everyday by flying nwa because they have no choice. nwa IS their market. Any flyer on aircraft is at risk but the nwa flyer is at a significantly higher risk because of the turnover in the maintenance department. When you've taken and chucked one of the most experienced maintenance departments in the airline industry and replaced it with a bunch of drifters, contract SCABs and losers you're bound to get more than a few mistakes made and someday it may be a fatal mistake.

Goodbye PTO...thanks for the laughs...Torque wrench to lower a jack...priceless...typical yet priceless.

To all my loving friends here at US Aviation.com :lol: :lol: , it has been great conversing, debating, sparring and insulting each and every one of you. I have learned a great deal from you guys and enjoyed every minute of your company. Each and every one of you are very interesting individuals with much to offer. Good luck and best wishes to each and every one of you
Good luck to you PTO. You've been entertaining on this board, and have been part of a vital key to the successful turnaround NWA is making. With you and your fellow mechanics, NWA is now in second place in DOT on-time rankings, and would have been No. 1 if US Airways didn't pad their scheduled block times to the extent they do. This success is a testament to the competence and work ethic of mechanics like yourself.

If (when)at the end of the day, NWA emerges as a profitable airline, the 30K+ remaining employees will certainly owe a debt of gratitude to you guys for offering your services and helping us through this.

Good luck to you PTO. You've been entertaining on this board, and have been part of a vital key to the successful turnaround NWA is making. With you and your fellow mechanics, NWA is now in second place in DOT on-time rankings, and would have been No. 1 if US Airways didn't pad their scheduled block times to the extent they do. This success is a testament to the competence and work ethic of mechanics like yourself.

If (when)at the end of the day, NWA emerges as a profitable airline, the 30K+ remaining employees will certainly owe a debt of gratitude to you guys for offering your services and helping us through this.
while he may have been entertaining on this board, the job he and his fellow other scabs have done has been shoddy, horrible and places anyone who flies SCAB AIR at a much higher risk of an accident than any other airline in this country. I dont recall USAIR pad their schedule to be the number one in on time block the way you say they do.
I'd like to see that proof. And I highly doubt that any one of the fellow employees in unions with the exception of IAM and its members will give any gratitude to any one of those lowlife filthy rotten scabs

I dont recall USAIR pad their schedule to be the number one in on time block the way you say they do.
I'd like to see that proof.
Proof you shall have. The stats themselves prove my point.

Jan-May 2006 DOT A14 (Arrival within 14)
US - 80.7 (1st)
NW - 80.0 (2nd)
DL - 79.4 (3rd)
AA - 76.6 (4th)
UA - 74.0 (5th)
CO - 73.4 (6th)

Jan-May 2006 D0 (Departure within 0)
NW - 67.1 (1st)
DL - 63.5 (2nd)
AA - 62.1 (3rd)
US - 59.4 (4th)

Now isn't that odd that US would be 1st in DOT A14, but 4th in DO; that would have to mean that they put extra schedule time into their block. Let's see if the B0 stats prove that out, shall we?

Jan-May 2006 B0 (block within 0)
US - 65.9 (1st)
DL - 64.9 (2nd)
UA - 63.6 (3rd)
AA - 63.5 (4th)
NW - 60.0 (5th)

Well I'll be damned, it looks like US pays for their No.1 A14 ranking by padding their schedule after all. NW, on the other hand, avoids the crew costs that go along with a padded block and achieves a No. 2 ranking by actually getting the planes out on time.

Any questions?

Proof you shall have. The stats themselves prove my point.

Jan-May 2006 DOT A14 (Arrival within 14)
US - 80.7 (1st)
NW - 80.0 (2nd)
DL - 79.4 (3rd)
AA - 76.6 (4th)
UA - 74.0 (5th)
CO - 73.4 (6th)

Jan-May 2006 D0 (Departure within 0)
NW - 67.1 (1st)
DL - 63.5 (2nd)
AA - 62.1 (3rd)
US - 59.4 (4th)

Now isn't that odd that US would be 1st in DOT A14, but 4th in DO; that would have to mean that they put extra schedule time into their block. Let's see if the B0 stats prove that out, shall we?

Jan-May 2006 B0 (block within 0)
US - 65.9 (1st)
DL - 64.9 (2nd)
UA - 63.6 (3rd)
AA - 63.5 (4th)
NW - 60.0 (5th)

Well I'll be damned, it looks like US pays for their No.1 A14 ranking by padding their schedule after all. NW, on the other hand, avoids the crew costs that go along with a padded block and achieves a No. 2 ranking by actually getting the planes out on time.

Any questions?
Who cares....
NWA sux.....
They have nothing going for them....
The average flying public could care less about these stats...They don't see it.

According to this article, Scab Air is dead last with the flying public. http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/conte...25/b3989048.htm

I also don't know what "turn around" you state Scab Air is making. The large by huge losses tell a different story, a predicted 900 million loss in 2006? That's one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. What if Mesaba goes under? It looks like its unions are sticking together, which is more bad news for Scab Air.

"Customers may understand why they're being pummeled, but that doesn't make them any happier about it. Of the seven biggest airlines, Northwest fell more than any other in the Michigan customer satisfaction ranking, dropping it to LAST. Northwest also came in at the bottom in 2005's J.D. Power & Associates consumer satisfaction poll on 11 airlines. David Lawson, chief financial officer of Lawson Enterprises Inc., a marketing firm in Ambler, Pa., flies on a commercial airline three or four times a month. "If at all possible," he says, "I don't fly Northwest. I just have found a lack of interest in the customer."

"Northwest has good reason to try to charge more for less. With jet fuel prices at record highs, the bankrupt airline lost an average of $85 million a week in the first quarter, twice as much as a year earlier. Even after forcing deep pay cuts from its pilots and other unionized employees, the Eagan (Minn.)-based airline is expected to lose $900 million in 2006, which would be the sixth consecutive year of red ink."

Why are many of the scabs leaving? Seems like Dougie's "flawless" scab plan is anything but. Then he enraged the workers even more with the "can't we just be friends" publicity stunt. What an ass.

Its a nice try to polish the Scab Air turd finny. With the massively reduced flight schedule, pissed off employee's (non-scab) and moronic management, your beloved shell of an airline is well on its way to a long dirt nap. ;)

Your scab buddy PlaytheCods is back to Redneckville, and its hopefully the last time he ever works at an airline. Good riddance. :)