Teamster's Card Drive Successful?

IF the ibt has enough cards then when are they going to file?

What are they waiting on?

Wouldn't it be better to file before the merger with USAir?

OR

Is this just a new organizing scam by the ibt (teamsters) to sway the mechanics away from signing AMFA cards?

It would be a huge mistake to let the teamsters get their hooks into your pension money.

Huge mistake.

The ignorant voting members of the TWU M&E have been making Huge voting mistakes for a long time. I doubt it's gonna change now!! JMHO!

The AMFA Organizers have put many yrs into this and NOW is a chance for all of you to play a part in the TWU's Departure.

Get with your stations AMFA people and assist them in ANY way to get cards signed.

All the line stations should have signed cards months ago and mailed them in what are we waiting for.... Its not the line stations that need to get on board we have been on board for the past 20 years. If we are waiting for tulsa then its going to be just another battle with no reward...

just sayin

All the line stations should have signed cards months ago and mailed them in what are we waiting for.... Its not the line stations that need to get on board we have been on board for the past 20 years. If we are waiting for tulsa then its going to be just another battle with no reward...

just sayin

The line station has sent in cards we just got a bunch of cards signed at LAX.

Unionguy1

Thanks for the job well done but it was a joint effort by long time AMFA Supporters
and the LAX Aircraft mechanics who Want the TWU GONE

Can't wait to hear the announcement. Keep up the good work fellas. Only a matter of time.

I have never liked the TWU,since hiring on.They were weak in 1991 and good riddance,I will admit my attitude is pretty piss poor,but it's the culture AA has en grained in our heads along with the TWU.

The TWU is starting to worry, about loosing the piggy bank they have mistreated for so long so here is a copy of the Letter Sent to the Local Presidents looking for help.

My question is why would the line Locals help when ALL want him and his fellow Intl. Officers GONE

ANYONE GOT A CLUE?

January 24, 2013

TO: AA Local Presidents

RE: IBT/AMFA Campaign

Dear Brothers:

We are calling on all Locals to assist in fighting the IBT/amfa raid on
the AA property. I am asking that each Local submit five names and
contact information of members to work with the TWU. We need this
information this information ASAP.

If you have any questions concerning this campaign, please let me
know.

Fraternally,

Robert Gless
Deputy Director Air Transport Division
AA System Coordinator

What a friggin hippocrate! They take our line stations away from us to shut us up and then they want our help in doing their dirty work. SCREW YOU Bobby Gless and the rest of the International. The TWU is desperate. They know something is about to happen and it will not be good for the TWU.

Looks like TWu party queen Booby Gle$$ is worried about his champagne night's and caviar dreams. Might have to get a smaller party boat I guess, what a shame. Hey Booby, remember when you stated we needed to " lower our expectations"? Now, the beleaguered TWu membership, will hopefully get to lower yous ...permanently. Bring on the vote!!! TWu out the door...those words ars just sooo sweet.

Im wondering if we vote out the TWU before AA exits bankruptcy will they keep our portion of the equity stake any thoughts on this

I am ready to vote for anyone but the twu. Just so fed up with the twu I would give anything to get them off the property even if it is a worse union. "Spite" and its all i got left

Quite understandable, but have you ever ever heard the phrase "bite your tongue to spite your face"?

If you want to leave the TWU why would you pick the Union that the TWU wants you to go to? The TWU and IBT are partners. Partners in DC, partners in their efforts to organize MROs and obviously partners in anything against AMFA.

So yes if you go to the IBT you will be rid of the TWU, but you will not be rid of this contract, and since the IBT dues are higher than most other unions, including the TWU you will be paying even more for the worst deal in the industry than you are now.

Back