Teamster's Card Drive Successful?

i didn't see Mighty Mouse in the parking lot @ LAX. Maybe because he was to busy eating cheese.

Brown mech

If you did pass thru the gates during the hrs of 230 thru 0130 you would of seen that the SD AMT you ref was there.

Along with several AMT's from Dallas and the AMFA National Director, and myself.

Reactions: 4 people
From the IBT website;

http://www.teamster....tions-faq#faq05
</h5>

So at the very least your dues will be 2.5 times your hourly rate, we pay 2 times our hourly rate now. So your dues would go up by $15/month and we would still be stuck with this contract.

Bob,

Reamsters are 2.5x the all-in rate. The TWU is 2x the base rate. So it is more than $15 a month. I pay $56.04 today based on 2x $28.02 an hour base, but under the IBT when I go to Miami, I will make $34.09 on mids--making my dues $85.23...or $29.19 more a month in dues for the Reamsters. A whopping $350 more in dues this year, and going up each year with the contract wage increases.

Reactions: 2 people
Bob,

Reamsters are 2.5x the all-in rate. The TWU is 2x the base rate. So it is more than $15 a month. I pay $56.04 today based on 2x $28.02 an hour base, but under the IBT when I go to Miami, I will make $34.09 on mids--making my dues $85.23...or $29.19 more a month in dues for the Reamsters. A whopping $350 more in dues this year, and going up each year with the contract wage increases.

The hourly rate at teamsters is more than 2.5 base. They include alot more than just your base listed wages.
This was one of the many reasons the teamsters were fired from SWA. It's all simple math folks. AMFA charges 2.0 of base and only base.

Bob,

I stand corrected. So its around 50% more in dues for the worst deal in the industry.Thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
stand corrected again. you drunk. Teamsters dues are 2.5 x BASE PAY. get it right and stop your lies.

you helped them get the worst deal in the industry. you were there for years, spending your members dues money and you couldn't out smart Don V. you failed.

Guys, guys, guys. Ignore brownmech. He is only here to deflect the issues at hand. His postings are a regular bamble from the bottle. He has no new info or revelant info. He is posting as fast as he can to get his posting numbers raised. Let him go. Leave him be. Ignore him. It will drive his crazy, lol. I like the post that said it might be anomaly, lol, that was a good one, it more than likely is...

Reactions: 4 people
Sam Cirri, President
Local 514
Last Tuesday TWU Local 514 received several complaints from our members because a union that does not represent them held parties on the base. After investigating this matter, we learned that the International Brotherhood of Teamsters a group that is attempting to decertify the TWU was allowed to send cakes to several work areas for these &ldquo;parties &rdquo; some of which were celebrated on company time. It is obvious that the Teamsters funded these events to solicit support for the raid against the TWU.

TWU Local 514 is all too familiar with the Company&rsquo;s strict rules that prohibit these activities. More than once, management has refused to allow TWU officials similar access to respond to raids. Yet, for some reason, the Company seems to have made an exception for the IBT.

There is of course, one possible explanation for management&rsquo;s conduct. Throughout the bankruptcy process, the Company attempted to significantly lessen restrictions on outsourcing of overhaul work. The TWU fought these attempts and was able to keep restrictions on outsourcing that are much stronger than anything the IBT has negotiated for its members at other carriers. AA management might prefer negotiating with the IBT given its willingness to allow outsourcing of overhaul work. However, that decision ultimately rests with our membership, not AA management. For that reason, I request that American Airlines&rsquo; management cease providing assistance to the IBT raid.

Sam Cirri, President Local 514

This was just posted on 514s site this is some funny SH+T.

Sam Cirri, President
Local 514
Last Tuesday TWU Local 514 received several complaints from our members because a union that does not represent them held parties on the base. After investigating this matter, we learned that the International Brotherhood of Teamsters a group that is attempting to decertify the TWU was allowed to send cakes to several work areas for these &ldquo;parties &rdquo; some of which were celebrated on company time. It is obvious that the Teamsters funded these events to solicit support for the raid against the TWU.

TWU Local 514 is all too familiar with the Company&rsquo;s strict rules that prohibit these activities. More than once, management has refused to allow TWU officials similar access to respond to raids. Yet, for some reason, the Company seems to have made an exception for the IBT.

There is of course, one possible explanation for management&rsquo;s conduct. Throughout the bankruptcy process, the Company attempted to significantly lessen restrictions on outsourcing of overhaul work. The TWU fought these attempts and was able to keep restrictions on outsourcing that are much stronger than anything the IBT has negotiated for its members at other carriers. AA management might prefer negotiating with the IBT given its willingness to allow outsourcing of overhaul work. However, that decision ultimately rests with our membership, not AA management. For that reason, I request that American Airlines&rsquo; management cease providing assistance to the IBT raid.

Sam Cirri, President Local 514

This was just posted on 514s site this is some funny SH+T.

iluvaa

Maybe he is trying to cover his behind since Bobby G. is looking for the NON TWU supporters?
Would not want to fall out of favor with the Good ole Boys club, would he?

I heard here in Miami that they even Had IBT banners in the Conf. room with the cakes.

True or False ?????

anyone confirm?

Reactions: 1 person
iluvaa

Maybe he is trying to cover his behind since Bobby G. is looking for the NON TWU supporters?
Would not want to fall out of favor with the Good ole Boys club, would he?

I heard here in Miami that they even Had IBT banners in the Conf. room with the cakes.

True or False ?????

anyone confirm?

I think that the company is looking for the productivity surge that a representational change brings and poor Sam doesn't even realize he is being played. He says that the TWU negotiated restrictions , well limits that are beyond capabilities aren't really restrictions. 35% spend when the capacity doesn't exist to outsource more than that isn't restrictive, and when you consider that AO when done overseas costs much less, and may increase line spend to clean them up, SAMs confidence is woefully misplaced. He helped them put in place a deal that would easily allow the company to close Tulsa and still have plenty left before coming up to that 35% spend. 35% would allow the company to outsource 100% of Tulsa. Every engine that AFW Taesl picks up from another carrier allows AA to outsource more of Tulsa without moving closer to the 35%

Guys, guys, guys. Ignore brownmech. He is only here to deflect the issues at hand. His postings are a regular bamble from the bottle. He has no new info or revelant info. He is posting as fast as he can to get his posting numbers raised. Let him go. Leave him be. Ignore him. It will drive his crazy, lol. I like the post that said it might be anomaly, lol, that was a good one, it more than likely is...

And what brings you here swamt? deflect and instigate is my guess.

I think that the company is looking for the productivity surge that a representational change brings and poor Sam doesn't even realize he is being played. He says that the TWU negotiated restrictions , well limits that are beyond capabilities aren't really restrictions. 35% spend when the capacity doesn't exist to outsource more than that isn't restrictive, and when you consider that AO when done overseas costs much less, and may increase line spend to clean them up, SAMs confidence is woefully misplaced. He helped them put in place a deal that would easily allow the company to close Tulsa and still have plenty left before coming up to that 35% spend. 35% would allow the company to outsource 100% of Tulsa. Every engine that AFW Taesl picks up from another carrier allows AA to outsource more of Tulsa without moving closer to the 35%
Now why would AA want to oursource 100% Tulsa when 74% of the stupidity is here and votes in their lousy contracts? I wouldn't if I was Horton and company. If Tulsa is not here to vote yes then the chances of more give backs are slim and none.