uniforms?

Gloria and Betty received theirs the day before yesterday. I'm sure it's because of their seniority.

I have been stuck at PHL all day trying to catch a Southwestern flight back to Moon Township. Mr. Holtz told me there is a UPS package waiting for me. If there's one thing Gloria Holtz loves - it's a UPS package. I can't wait to get home and try on my new size two zip-up dress.

How did those lipsticks work out Donna? No the Estee Lauder ones. Clinique is not my style dear.

I have been stuck at PHL all day trying to catch a Southwestern flight back to Moon Township. Mr. Holtz told me there is a UPS package waiting for me. If there's one thing Gloria Holtz loves - it's a UPS package. I can't wait to get home and try on my new size two zip-up dress.

How did those lipsticks work out Donna? No the Estee Lauder ones. Clinique is not my style dear.
I know that Clinique is not your style, that is why I got them all. Pale frosted pink doesn't look so good on me, but it does remind me of Twiggy in the 60s. The Ebony Brown doesn't compliment my porcelain complexion either. That's okay, you go ahead and enjoy those other fabulous Estee colors, I'll just wait until my albino pink and poo poo brown come back in style. I hope that the uniforms will be okay for you since you decided not to try them on at all. At least you didn't order the dress. You said that you look too close to the ground ever since you gave up on heels years ago. I can't stand that material anyway, it feels so cheap. I'll swing by your house in a bit to check out the new uniforms and we could go to the Men's Warehouse. I wish I had my uniforms too, but since I have twenty years less seniority than you, I'll have to wait until April. I don't mind, really.

I did some speed walking in my apartment tonight in the sweatsuit I ordered. I love it--I feel like I'm going on a cruise when I wear it.

Well the uniform pieces are IN FACT back ordered on quite a few items. The company says that we'll at least have pants and some other pieces for the first day. Well who in hell is gonna wear "some" pieces? So yes it IS true that pieces are back ordered. Everyone can stop looking for the UPS truck oh excuse me USPS truck (cheapo's). I would think they'll eventually change the date of the new uniform roll out. Would you expect anything LESS from this place? Honestly....ugggggh. :rolleyes:

Well the uniform pieces are IN FACT back ordered on quite a few items. The company says that we'll at least have pants and some other pieces for the first day. Well who in hell is gonna wear "some" pieces? So yes it IS true that pieces are back ordered. Everyone can stop looking for the UPS truck oh excuse me USPS truck (cheapo's). I would think they'll eventually change the date of the new uniform roll out. Would you expect anything LESS from this place? Honestly....ugggggh. :rolleyes:

Once again 1/2 a@@ed in Tempe style--too bad they make complete a@@es out of themselves when they pull this half a@@ed crap. Do they get anything right? I'm sure someone saved a nickel by having them on backorder. You can wear half your uniform when you serve the new half a@@ed first class meals in planes that have been half a@@ed cleaned and catered.

Let me say this. Not that I'm one to go against the grain or anything but I WILL NOT wear the new uniform until I have ALL of the basic pieces. BULL$H!T if they think I will wear the new ANYTHING with the old uniform pieces. Whether it was Tempe or the uniform company it's just par for the course. Everything is jacked up and a mess with this place. Everyday here is like a friggin HeeHaaw Episode.

Latest posts