uniforms?

Translation into Tempeonics: We didn't know what we were doing. Didn't order enough pieces and got caught with our pants down again.

Tempe......"You mean we needed MORE short sleeve shirts AND sweaters"? Huh :blink: Look who we're dealing with here. Don't you just LOVE how they put the blame on everyone else EVERY TIME. It never fails. Shame on all of you who didn't participate in our little survey so NOW you don't get your uniform in time. I mean really. Total Jackasses. :rolleyes:

As is typical of Tempe management accumen ; The Midas Touch in Reverse: Everything they touch turns to crap

1) Res Migration (it's just as good as Sabre,we will improve it and make it like Sabre. It still hasn't happened almost 1 year later)
2) Trans Atlantic Service
3) First Class service (or the lack there of)
4) Aircraft Reconfiguration (Pax don't need any legroom)
5) New Uniforms (PI/US even managed this with out problems and we were bigger then than we are now)
6)Website failure
7) Kiosk failures

As is typical of Tempe management accumen ; The Midas Touch in Reverse: Everything they touch turns to crap

1) Res Migration (it's just as good as Sabre,we will improve it and make it like Sabre. It still hasn't happened almost 1 year later)
2) Trans Atlantic Service
3) First Class service (or the lack there of)
4) Aircraft Reconfiguration (Pax don't need any legroom)
5) New Uniforms (PI/US even managed this with out problems and we were bigger then than we are now)
6)Website failure
7) Kiosk failures
:lol: Made me laugh...."Midas Touch"..........More like "Touch of TRASH". (I swear they are as trashy, classless and embarassing as Brittney Spears (that HO would be the best Spokesperson for this CIRCUS). I can see it now , her spread eagle across Dougie's desk with Boy Wonder Kirby licking his chops thinking ,"God this IS Great!".

:lol: Made me laugh...."Midas Touch"..........More like "Touch of TRASH". (I swear they are as trashy, classless and embarassing as Brittney Spears (that HO would be the best Spokesperson for this CIRCUS). I can see it now , her spread eagle across Dougie's desk with Boy Wonder Kirby licking his chops thinking ,"God this IS Great!".

Thanks for the Visual Astro...we should have took the ILS...don't gotta look *yuck*

Latest posts