uniforms?

Your right...I don't know what I was thinking. I think even Ma and Pa Kettle are actually booking away. Well as for the uniforms, at least I know I have a few good miles left in my flat fronts.

Well "I" don't post on the galley show so. This right here is the real deal. A jacked up airline with a cheap uniform HALF on the way. Let's keep it serious now at 12:09am. I'll wear my old uniform and get SENT HOME until I have proper pieces. And to think that they'll have "uniform police" out there. Oh please. :rolleyes:

It's PHL for for crying out loud. You are really worried about the uniform police? They live about 10 feet away in the crew lounge. Are those people scary ? Not a problem. No beef here.

I'm just wondering if there is anything I mean ANYTHING at all that this airline can do right? I mean something that is right and positive for the customer, employee and just in general? NOTHING is done right or is a success when it comes to something that SHOULD be positive. It's so old already. I find it hard to believe that other airlines have these problems when it comes to new uniforms or anything else for that matter.

TP, they have screwed up everything they touch. They can't do anything right. Did you see NW's new uniforms. You guys look like you work at a circus compared to what they will be sporting--well, it is a circus--you have more clowns running the show than Ringling Brothers. It is pathetic. Thank God, Angela, Phyllis and Gloria are planning Carol's retirement party because that would get screwed up too.

I'm just wondering if there is anything I mean ANYTHING at all that this airline can do right? I mean something that is right and positive for the customer, employee and just in general? NOTHING is done right or is a success when it comes to something that SHOULD be positive. It's so old already. I find it hard to believe that other airlines have these problems when it comes to new uniforms or anything else for that matter.
Hey, I'm sorry.

I don't mean to be a drag.

Unfortunately ,I've seen plenty of the cyclical nature of the airline business.

Don't get too bent from the industry. We have all lived through probably the worst time in airline history.

The only way to change your situation is to stay vocal (like you are) and persistent.

Once again 1/2 a@@ed in Tempe style--too bad they make complete a@@es out of themselves when they pull this half a@@ed crap. Do they get anything right? I'm sure someone saved a nickel by having them on backorder. You can wear half your uniform when you serve the new half a@@ed first class meals in planes that have been half a@@ed cleaned and catered.
Back ordered...We're looking into it...We need these contracts merged...No one wants clean A/C or Closets in First...Sorta ...Class. I understand your pain...Yada , yada yada...What else can I tell you...Gee that makes me seem all folksie and believable while I enjoy the fruits of YOUR LABOR. If you don't like it ...well talk to your union about it... Can't pay the bills ????...Is that Managements problem???? Well is it??? Your kids ??? Didn't know you had any...Didn't care anyway. Do I care about any of you????....ABSOLUTELY...YOU ARE MAKING ME A MILLIONIAIRE.
FOOD????? OH My goshes....OH s**t There went the Bonus.
Just an observation...What do you all think?

Where are my designer culottes?
They are on back order right along with my "timeless" Spock I mean mock turtleneck. I guess KathyLee is slacking easing up on the workers. Better get on the ball cause we's need uniform and right quick.

Where are my designer culottes?
regarding those culottes/skorts whatever the hell you want to call them.......we were just in PHX and saw one of the "Golden Girls" walk off the plane wearing them. One of my pilots almost choked on his coffee........the sight wasn't pretty. Woman was too old to be wearing such a garment and had a trailer (booty) that you could tug an a/c from the gate. I welcome a NEW uniform but cringe at the thought of how many people are going to wear pieces that they couldn't wear 15 years ago. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for anyone (male or female) letting themselves go and don't tell me "I have a Thyroid problem"........no you probably EAT, and EAT and EAT everything in sight. And that Blue Dress.......WATCH OUT FOR THE LARGE OBJECTS in FRENCH BLUE. :lol: Jesus spare me visual hardship!

From US Daily:

FLIGHT ATTENDANT & CSA UNIFORM UPDATE
One of the best features of our new Flight Attendant and Customer Service uniform program is that
employees are allowed to order whatever garments they want from a large selection of items. Typically in
uniform changeouts employees receive a set uniform, i.e. two jackets, five pants, five shirts, etc. While
this level of choice is a strength it also creates a risk that some garments would be more popular than we
expected resulting in production shortages at launch. We have run into a shortage on three items and we
will not be able to launch on Jan. 28 as originally planned: TwinHill is working as quickly as possible to
produce the remaining quantity required to fill all 18,000 employee orders. However, we don’t expect to
have enough inventories available for all orders until early-April. Therefore, Flight Attendants will now roll-
out on Monday, March 3. Uniforms will arrive at home throughout the month of January. Customer
Service uniforms will begin shipping in late January with all orders filled by early April after all backorders
have been filled. Customer Service launch will be in late April 2008. An exact date will not be chosen until
a shipping confirmation has been received for all items.

Latest posts