Unionization

Ok then why does Timco and Aeroman do all your heavy checks?

Why are HP aircraft getting scheduled overnight maintenance at non-mtc stations?

Our heavy check are outsourced just like some of yours - but you failed to mention the work and jobs that you lost. But that number is available through the LONG list of unemployed.

I have grown weary of this arguement as you fail to see your own short comings -

the number of cards to make the cut has yet to be deceided, like I have said if we fail this time I will be happy to help the next attempt in the NEAR future.

1+1=2
Look IBT HAS THE TOP PAY FOR ITS MEMBERS!!!!!!!
oooooooooo look some of them contracts the IAM walked away from and now the Companys outsoursed and now the IBT has to pick up the tab to fix there, (IAM) BS. FRIST= CO...YOUR IAM WALKED AWAY FROM OUR NEW BROTHERS CO IBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WE WILL SAY THIS ONE TIME. (WE STAND BY OUR BROTHERS)
POINT IN FACT>>>>(brown UPS IBT Brother) is here fighting for his brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
700uw, dell SHOW ME YOUR IAM BOYS?????? :shock:
OR ARE ALL OF THEM NWA SCABS??????????? :lol:

HAVE A NICE IBT NIGHT.. B)

You cant have it both ways, in one post you say you waited ten years to organize CO and now you say you walked right in and picked up the pieces?

Get your story straight, HP is the bottom feeder of the CBAs, and by the way your CO AMTs were scabs.

Your ibt represented champion air flew flights for NWA, so what about that?

You really must go back and reread your posts, so you dont make yourself look like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

And even with three rounds of concessions the IAM/US CBA still employees more mechanics and we do most of the overhaul house, we pay our GSE, Plant and Clerks more then your CBA.

Keep trying and don't let the facts get in your way!

ONE MORE THING WHEN WE (IBT) TAKE CONTROL, WE WILL MAKE SURE OUR BROTHERS COME BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!
AS YOU CAN READ IBT GOT ALL OF OUR WORKERS THAT WANTED TO COME BACK THERE JOBS PLUS TIME IN SERVICE...
OR DO WE HAVE TO STAY TILL 2009? TO SEE THE IAM LIES????

3% COST OF LIVING (MIN.) EACH YEAR!!!!
WHO SOLD WHO OUT??????

Keep trying and don't let the facts get in your way!
FACTS: YOUR IAM WALKED AWAY FROM OUR BROTHERS WE TOOK THEM IN AFTER THE COMPANY OUTSOURSED MX...
NEED I SHOW MORE OF YOUR TWISTED WAYS WITH IAM BS. :shock:

Daily checks can now be done in non maintenance stations on the east side so we lost line work also but hey don't let the facts get in your way!

I BET ONE OF MY UNION BROTHERS WILL BACK ME UP, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME??
OR DO YOU NEED A REF.??????????
I BET WE CAN SHOW THAT THE IAM WALKED OUT ON CO.???????????
I BET ONE OR TWO WORK FOR USAIR?????
AND READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

Daily checks can now be done in non maintenance stations on the east side so we lost line work also but hey don't let the facts get in your way!

looks like they don't keep the stores clerks up on the maint goings on. 700 needs to quit bothering the techs and start working on those clerks that are signing ibt cards.

Any news on the potential IAM/IBT election?
IBT OBJECTIONS are in as so they should be.
Read the NMB reply. :blink:
They will let the dead vote :lol:
The IBT is doing what they have too. (AND WHAT WE PAY DUES FOR, TAKE CARE OF THE MEMBERS!!!!) :up:
As time goes East members will see they were sold out till 2009 + 2 YEARS TO GET A NEW CONTRACT.

AND DID I FORGET THE IAM RAISED THE DUES FOR THIS BS!! :shock:

So who got a pay raise this year????????????

VOTE IBT AND GET YOU SOME NOW!

Back