Us Airways, Attendants Reportedly Near Pact

USAirBoyA330 said:
700UW-

Teddy is on the negotiating committee. There was a vacant seat on the team and it was filled by Teddy she became MEC Elect and unseated Perry.
[post="227406"][/post]​

USAirBoyA330 said:
You guys are not understanding. There was already a vacant seat on the committee (Mollie would allow it to be filled) When Perry was ousted and Teddy became MEC President Elect she came in on negotiations. In fact, the MEC had to have a procedure or motion to put Perry on the negotiating committee so he would not loose his seat. Both Teddy and Perry CURRENTLY are on the negotiation team. I know what the heck I am talking about. There was even an E-line that came out about this.
So we have Mollie, Teddy, Perry and Carol then Clair Burt from AFA International.
[post="227438"][/post]​

USAirBoyA330 said:
Who ever said Teddy had a VOTE? She is ON the negotiating committee period. She can hang around the table like mistletow for all I care... she is still "in" on the negotiations. I know from a very good company source that they do include Teddy in on certain things as she will be taking over. If you think her opinion and contributions don't hold weight because she is "observing" your mistaken.
I was just responding to you stating that Teddy was not on the negotiating team, when she really is.
[post="227450"][/post]​

USAirBoyA330 said:
Why am I even bothering with you? You care too much about being right all the time and please... I have a great sense of humor and could not deal with my job otherwise.
I was correct and you were correct. I never said she had a vote....I said she is "in" on negotiations. But from your past history I can see I just need to give you a victory bone so you can go chew it and savor that for a while.

Have a good day..... :D
[post="227767"][/post]​

So which is it?

I believe your post speaks for itself. Now if she IS a member of the Negotiating Committe she WOULD have a VOTE.

Who cares about you?

And I was on the same flight with him from CLT-DCA and rode the CCY Shuttle with him and he seemed indifferant.

ITRADE said:
Who cares.

In any event, I ran into Lakefield at CCY yesterday, and he seemed quite upbeat about things.

Time will tell.
[post="227772"][/post]​
funny , i ran into him in the parking lot and he was quite perturbed......i drive an old volkwagen....he was quite upset.

700UW said:
Who cares about you?

And I was on the same flight with him from CLT-DCA and rode the CCY Shuttle with him and he seemed indifferant.
[post="227774"][/post]​

But I thought you said you weren't an Airways employee.

Where in my post does it say I am or am not?

If I used your logic I would say you are an employee of US because you were at CCY.

Guess you don't think very well.

Have not been on Aviation for two years, try again.

And if you live in a glass house I suggest you don't throw stones.

Who cares....how petty. I think the ignore feature is about to come in handy. Lets move along with this thread and not give certain people the attention they are looking for.
So, PITBull....we keep hearing within HOURS we may have a T/A. Will that be put out via E-line the same day? I hope it's not a repeat of CWA holding theres for a few days because all it does is start rumors and makes peoples minds run wild.

Itrade,

You can do what you want, I dont care, guess you did not learn your lesson on outing people.

Be my guest, tattletale (how mature) and I guess a certain pilot posted would be called in too? And if you are such a great lawyer, go find a post where that is on the signature.

USAirBoyA330,

Just admit you were wrong instead of trying to prove someone else wrong when they were right.

you can post on here and say your an employee. As long as you clarify you dont speak for the company, lol !

Latest posts

Back