US Airways delays A350 deliveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Moderator Edit: Namecalling not allowed.) With any luck you will be flying for a freight operation in South America by that time. You must be a lonlely fellow seeking all of the attention on this board with all of your "Flame bait" posts.
Pay him no attention man.. The Deltoids are still upset that US almost bought their ass! I don't think they realize how close that came to being. My mother flew to Africa on DAL and said their operations there are horrible! She's reported to the DOT along with 23 other stranded after chaos broke out after being stranded there for several days. If they keep that up that kind of operation they won't be around either. Only saving grace.. all are receiving $800.00 compensation because of this. That's a lot of money DAL has to shell out! :lol:

Pay him no attention man.. The Deltoids are still upset that US almost bought their ass! I don't think they realize how close that came to being. My mother flew to Africa on DAL and said their operations there are horrible! She's reported to the DOT along with 23 other stranded after chaos broke out after being stranded there for several days. If they keep that up that kind of operation they won't be around either. Only saving grace.. all are receiving $800.00 compensation because of this. That's a lot of money DAL has to shell out! :lol:

Then perhaps she should take US Airways to Africa next time. :lol: Or Asia. :lol: Or South America. :lol: Or the Middle East. :lol: Or Russia. :lol: Did i miss anything?

By the way, does US Airways have disco onboard now? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S39EN5tfa4c

Interesting names you chose as an example of passenger names in one of your posts on October 27th. This I feel has undertones of disrespect.

Delta777 quote below.

"There's no disputing that Airtran caters to a much lower class clientel. Which has hurt them in these trying economic times, as they are the first ones to tighten their belts and clamp down on discretionary spending. And while there's certainly nothing wrong going after Wal-Mart crowd, don't #### and moan when uncle Cletus and aunt Queeofus stop flying."

And please stop referring to me as a pilot. Am not, nor have i ever been. Just a lowly ramp rat here. :lol:

Interesting names you chose as an example of passenger names in one of your posts on October 27th. This I feel has undertones of disrespect.

Delta777 quote below.

"There's no disputing that Airtran caters to a much lower class clientel. Which has hurt them in these trying economic times, as they are the first ones to tighten their belts and clamp down on discretionary spending. And while there's certainly nothing wrong going after Wal-Mart crowd, don't #### and moan when uncle Cletus and aunt Queeofus stop flying."

Interesting choice of names you say? How so? Are you implying that a specific race or nationality has some sort of monopoly on names? How disrespectful.

The two A330-200's are the former Swiss ILFC aircraft that we declined to lease.
We are scheduled for 3 A330-200's directly from Airbus May, July, and Septmber 2009.

Thanks for posting the information...where are these aircraft going? I heard that 1 or more were to go to Phoenix to fly PHX/FRA, any truth?

Thanks

Then perhaps she should take US Airways to Africa next time. :lol: Or Asia. :lol: Or South America. :lol: Or the Middle East. :lol: Or Russia. :lol: Did i miss anything?

By the way, does US Airways have disco onboard now? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S39EN5tfa4c
Give it up delta777, your credibility and biased opinions are shot. Your hatred towards US, AirTran, and that economic group of "POOR people" is very obvious. :lol: Try to channel all that anger and negative energy you have towards others, into something more positive in your life. Good luck with that....

What's the significance of today's closing prices?

DAL market cap: $2.52 billion
LCC market cap: $0.789 billion

Note: DAL worth more than three times LCC

Amazing how far LCC has fallen since the failed DAL takeover attempt. Wasn't it over $63/sh a couple years ago?
It just goes to show you how fast things change in this industry. Besides, WN.. no carrier is any position to gloat!

Thanks for posting the information...where are these aircraft going? I heard that 1 or more were to go to Phoenix to fly PHX/FRA, any truth?
PHL-TLV and yet to be named destinations, or perhaps ATH can be upgraded so it won't have to be weight restricted on the 762. I don't think PHX is in the immediate future plans for TA flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back