US Airways expanding its fleet

I have honestly wondered the same thing. Where did he go?
I told y'all he hooked up with that tramp at the Sea Shell Lounge and they have been working on an "improvised" Heritage Logo with the TED logo included. They have been brainstorming over how to position the FANTASTIC FIVE on the badge of honor :lol:

Talk about falling off the planet. Hmmm... If he were to wear a red and white striped shirt would we find him? :lol:

He took his marbles and went to a different message board ...... :up:

He'll turn up on USAviation again sometime. He just doesn't have much to say right now because his internal sources in the Crystal Palace have moved on. Plus, UA is coming out of BK in the next few days, and his speculation on the impending HP/US/AC/Ted ICT/UCT cannot be substantiated anymore.

Or......maybe Scot and the other USAviation referees gave him the boot and he can't come back for a specified period of time.

Never really thougth about it, but what a difference it is without him on these boards. Besides him and regardless of what some of us at US east and west think, isn't it funny how all of the people from the other airlines have NOTHING to say about anything US related. All of the sudden you don't hear people from AA, UA and certainly not DL with anything smart to say and trying to drive a wedge between east and west. :up:

he is around, trust me . and he is reading all the posts. i have personally met him. he is an outstanding individual. say what you want to say about him .

I don't think anyone on here has anything personal against him. I think that most on here would say that he had quite the active imagination. Hey to dream and imagine is a good thing. Keeps the mind strong. Ok, I'm wetting myself. LOL.... He wasn't always wrong but was a little annoying at times too. Such is life.

This news is a far cry from US buying TED from UAL - just three used 757s from a failing airline, ATA - not a few dozen A320s as a certain pilot often advocated. B)

This news is a far cry from US buying TED from UAL - just three used 757s from a failing airline, ATA - not a few dozen A320s as a certain pilot often advocated. B)

Well, let's all be fair and balanced here. The Captain certainly posted many items that did not come to fruition, but if you can recall, the airline industry was (and continues to be) in serious turmoil, and as we have seen with the US/HP merger and other industry events (NW, DL, US, and UA all in BK at the same time), anything is possible.

So, you can either look at the Captain's accuracy record as being a miserable failure, or you can take his information for what it was, which is speculation on what could happen based on day to day changes that have occurred, and are continuing to occur in this industry.

Who on this forum can say that they have not speculated on the future of the industry, and in particular US Airways, and posted their opinions based on the information that was available to them at the time? This is a forum where information is shared, and discriminating viewers should strive to educate themselves, not point fingers and denigrate someone else for their opinions and ideas.

Whew. Am I full of Shiites, or what?

Is this directly from the newsletter?

It's directly from the Newspaper, The Charlotte Observer.

Here is my source and the link:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/charlotte/b...rlotte_business

Also according to the "ABOUT US" Newsletter:

Andrew Nocella said that the planning and scheduling team is reviewing the purchase of the ATA 757s. The Truth is not only are they looking at ATA's aircraft, but they are looking at a variety of ways to expand our European flying. So there is my source!

Back