US Airways System Wide F/A Seniority List Effective July 2007

One of my very good friends is definately gone yet on that list. It's not accurate.
Why do you question it...the comapny even says at the outset it may not be accurate. All that you're doing is stirng a pot that doesn't need it. Grow up you liberal.

One of my very good friends is definately gone yet on that list. It's not accurate.
Why do you question it...the comapny even says at the outset it may not be accurate. All that you're doing is stirng a pot that doesn't need it. Grow up you liberal.

The list is stated to be "current" as of July 1, 2007. Accuracy is addressed going forward from that date.

Section 16, D of the contract addresses the posting of the list and the timeframe to protest any errors.

This list is comprised of ALL F/a attendants that hold a seniority number. Whether you are on a Voluntary Furlough, Involuntary Furlough, or deployed as mgmt, trainer, etc....you are on that list.

After the most junior person from the last class of 2001, starts those that took the VFLR (voluntary furlough with LIMITED RECALL)or "buy out" as some call it. These folks are in number order from that point. These people basically quit, but they have a chance to come back as a new hire.

Now, once they go through all those from the list before 2001 they (the VFLRs) will have ONE chance to come back as a new hire in the spot they are on the list right NOW.

My thoughts exactly. If my name, payroll number and DOH are on there for all the world to see then put up a West list too. Why is it just the Easties are "featured"?????

Additionally...........The list is NOT there for all the world to see. It is a private list for US Airways employees that is only accessable via a password on a website who's main page is the only thing viewable by the public....all other parts are PASSWORD protected.

Sorry folks but this thread needs to be closed. This is a public forum. The public SHOULD NOT have access to this list.

as a new hire in the spot they are on the list right NOW.
Additionally...........The list is NOT there for all the world to see. It is a private list for US Airways employees that is only accessable via a password on a website who's main page is the only thing viewable by the public....all other parts are PASSWORD protected.

Sorry folks but this thread needs to be closed. This is a public forum. The public SHOULD NOT have access to this list.
The public still does not have access since the site is password protected.

The list is NOT there for all the world to see. It is a private list for US Airways employees that is only accessable via a password on a website who's main page is the only thing viewable by the public....all other parts are PASSWORD protected.

Down Mary!

Good God the number 1 girl has 50 years of seniority!!!!!! Does the company make you jump down the slides every year during training?
Hell, I certainly hope not! If that were the case they could redirect a new commercial "HELP, I've fallen and I can't get UP!". :lol: At 50 years I wonder whether some of them can even READ a trip sheet, let alone follow it! :rolleyes: