IAM Fleet Service topic 6/21-6/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey newbie (garfield).

until you get up over 100 post . no sitting on the top branch. Understand :angry:

hey newbie (garfield).

until you get up over 100 post . no sitting on the top branch. Understand :angry:

I think maybe an oriole would be tasty with some lasagna

you stiould ck the bankruptcy and a Flight attendant speaks threads the village burro is braying <_<

Mr. Nelson,

Your Trophy's are ready!
Talk about collectors pieces. Everyone will be fighting you for one you know!

View attachment 7669
Hilarious!

BTW, one "ALL-Nelson" Award will be determined by the masses. Vote now by PM me with the station that best exemplified by showing the Canale management regime the door.

Regarding LGA, I forgot to mention Mike Klemm. He the "King of New York"
I wonder what the odds are that Canale "NO SHOWS" his very own convention. He needs to be a man and show up to give a real labor man the "Green Jacket'. A standing ovation soon to follow!

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

SO are we now considered to be in a lame duck administration..

God help any terminations coming up in the next few months.

folks watch out . the rat is back. put the children to bed . lock the doors and HIDE the CHEESE :lol: :lol:

opening odds

Cheap Suits no shows -300

he shows some stones and is there +300

for those of you not familar with wagering -300 you bet 3 dollars to win one

+300 is opposite

To all those that tried to help me with a grievable issue, thanks for your responses.
I think what makes this complicated is that in a small station such as ours, things need to get done. Nobody volunteers to do these things and they oppose this particular person taking on the resposibilites. They don't mind doing it, and our manager certainly doesn't mind them doing. I'm not sure if this person gets into personnel files, but I wouldn't doubt they have access to them. The place isn't like fort knox, we could all probably access them if we want. We're a tight knit group here and grieving this would cause a tremendous amount of resentment and ill feelings amongst an already tense work environment.
regarding the CSR/CSA overtime... if none of the agents want the OT and they are short, is it strictly prohibited for this fleet agent to work the hours? Even if not one person puts in for the OT?
The hiring issue I knew was probably crossing the line.
and I guess the payroll thing isn't that big of an issue.

diomk when you get to CLT you will have over thirty in just your team unit, teams cover around 8 gates

Doing It
Look forward to the time when you can transfer to CLT. I think you will make a great addition to our ramp.

O-man heres Dirt in you eye and on top.

to the guy on the last page not sure what a pm is or how to do it . my vote would be to clt
it seems they have alot of solidarity down there kinda the way the 4 teamster stations stood together
moons ago

OOOOOOOOOuch dirt .. "thats digging deep" :D :D

pj,
meet us in JAX for christmas in OCT.. MC is suppling all the free booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.