IAM Fleet Service topic 6/21-6/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
diomk when you get to CLT you will have over thirty in just your team unit, teams cover around 8 gates
Wow,
30 almost seems excessive.. I was a huge proponent of the whole helping the next gate out in LAS, then they gave me a gate that had 4-6 turns going to BOS JFK DTW everyday. Figured if I had the energy to work all of these planes, might as well make it easy for me by sending them directly to my gate.

LAS is weird. Actually not really, it's screw the people that work and ignore the people that don't. Bust your a@@ and you'll be rewarded with more work. HAng out in the break room, and when the supervisor comes looking for rampers, walk out like you're told towards the gate you've been assigned, then detour to the BK and you're Scott free. I've felt for years LAS had far too many supervisors, mostly because they're busy doing ramp work instead of supervising. If only the supervisors would address the piss poor work ethic of most of the rampers (and TLs aren't guilt free either) and we'd have good employees and staffing. Used to be that everyone helped one another in LAS. It used to be that a 757 oversold in and out from and to FLL could be turned in 30 minutes, and then take a delay for pax boarding. Now it's the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts