US Pilots Labor Discussion 1/13- OBSERVE THE RULES OF THE BOARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line. After all the smoke clears, you are going to discover one final thing. Seniority is NEGOTIATED. The AFA, Dispatchers, etc. went DOH. How did it happen? Negotiations..Had the Nic been signed under ALPA, you would be victorious. You NEVER got a signed T/A under ALPA. Game over. I don't care what your desert judge thinks, he is going to be educated in overstepping his bounds.He obviously does not understand his bounds in ruling in union matters. He thought about imposing the Nic, but finally listened to educated heads about sticking his head into something he had no clue about. Typical of a BUSH appointee. Crush unions. Had ALPA prevailed, you would get your Nicolau. You have a NEW bargaining agent. Even Doug told you in his town hall meetings. It is a closed shop, it is called USAPA.Fail to pay your dues, you are terminated. That is about the most concrete evidence you could ever get, yet it fails to sink in. You HAVE to join, or you hit the bricks.There has been NOTHING like this told to the EAST. You failed to tag home base in your game. It all started over with a new agent. The concrete was never poured. I bet the game on the 9th, and have a backup plan if it does not go that way. Either way, you are in for a serious battle to the end! There is no despair in the East. We are not struggling under LOA 93. We are set, and ready to rumble. We don't make house payments on a castle that is worth half of what we pay monthly, and most likely will never run up without loose mortgage money. That is not happening again in our lifetime.You can go on and on about LOA 93. Every day I read about the foreclosures in PHX and LAS. You brought up the hardship. Our reality is LOA 93. We will deal with it fine. You deal with your sub prime reality. Good luck to you too.

Bush Derangement Syndrome, followed by a bunch of scary threats about foreclosures.

Is that all you have left in an argument?

BTW, binding arbitration, when you agree to something, you are bound to live up to the agreement.

Slick, it's called a FEDERAL COURT OF LAW. Be sure and pat that fat head lee seham on your way out and ask if he pays his bar tabs.................
FELLOW USAPA BROTHERS/SISTERS: Please submit the address and we will start payments. Thank you.

Bush Derangement Syndrome, followed by a bunch of scary threats about foreclosures.

Is that all you have left in an argument?

BTW, binding arbitration, when you agree to something, you are bound to live up to the agreement.
H-P early, what about Alannis Morrissette?

As for Wake, he's a pretty smart guy. I wouldn't underestimate him. Amazing how you guys dream up stuff against highly educated and well established individuals when the don't make favorable decisions. Guess that's a coping thing, right?

I have frequently challenged the Wake bashers here to come up with some meaningful arguments against any of his decisions, any objective information about his service or his qualifications, etc.

Nothing...just "he's a bad man!!! Bush did it Bush did it!!"

Silliness

Otter,

Premature Adjudication! You guys have a little ripeness issue.

Hate

Again hate, A federal judge went through this at great length in his FINDINGS OF FACT.

Usapa/bradford/seham/cleary has done damages and continuals to do this damage.

Again hate, A federal judge went through this at great length in his FINDINGS OF FACT.

Usapa/bradford/seham/cleary has done damages and continuals to do this damage.

Otter,

Just like Graber said............when did the harm occur? What did they do?........They put out a memo!

Hate

I have frequently challenged the Wake bashers here to come up with some meaningful arguments against any of his decisions, any objective information about his service or his qualifications, etc.

Nothing...just "he's a bad man!!! Bush did it Bush did it!!"

Silliness

HPearly,

We love Wake.........I told you before he is a wonderful man.

Hate

Otter,

Just like Graber said............when did the harm occur? What did they do?........They put out a memo!

Hate

You must listen to the whole recording. The usapa appeal will not be decided by the 15 minutes of fame/cluster f'/seham.

A lot of documents that provide the JUDGES and me with a comfortable position.

I'm with you 100%. Any high school business or accounting student could tell us that the company isn't going to offer more than the Kirby proposal until the P&L demonstrates it can support more in pliot wages. So Kirby + NIC out for a vote in 60 days. Then there will either be a contract or at least an objective measure of where the NIC and a new CBA stands. The injunction can be lifted and any penalties associated with the DFR would cease. What could be better? A vote is exactly what this pliot group needs.

Houston, we have a problem! An Eastie and a Westie agreeing! What's worse, I agree with BOTH of them. But how about a TA out in 30 days? Or 10 days, if USAPA constitution allows. A couple of errors, Callaway, in your post. According to your comrads, damage is already done. Penalties are a sure thing. That's them talking, not me. You can't avoid penalties with a Kirby+NIC unless the "class," and that means everyone Wake says is in the class, all agree to Kirby+NIC as making all the Addington plaintiffs whole. The class is just the 6 plaintiffs or is it? Addington plaintiff's have no legal right to negotiate for all West pilots. Of course, the Desert Judge could modify his rulings, whose in the class, couldn't he? Or could he? You still have the goat man to placate. He's a tough bird. Second error (minor one, so don't go weird on replies), Kirby is the company's offer until they have a reason to modify it in their own best interests, balance sheet be darned, like in a merger depending on a single contract (can I say "darned" on the chat board?).

But at least 3 of us agree, let's float the Kirby+NIC and see how the votes fall. Let's see how many East pilots are willing to roll the dice they won't be furloughed, downgraded with a Kirby+NIC for 30 pieces of gold. Flip says their lining up. You know, I think I'll call my BPR tomorrow and ask him to put in a motion for an immediate Kirby+NIC vote.

Houston, we have a problem! An Eastie and a Westie agreeing! What's worse, I agree with BOTH of them. But how about a TA out in 30 days? Or 10 days, if USAPA constitution allows. A couple of errors, Callaway, in your post. According to your comrads, damage is already done. Penalties are a sure thing. That's them talking, not me. You can't avoid penalties with a Kirby+NIC unless the "class," and that means everyone Wake says is in the class, all agree to Kirby+NIC as making all the Addington plaintiffs whole. The class is just the 6 plaintiffs or is it? Addington plaintiff's have no legal right to negotiate for all West pilots. Of course, the Desert Judge could modify his rulings, whose in the class, couldn't he? Or could he? You still have the goat man to placate. He's a tough bird. Second error (minor one, so don't go weird on replies), Kirby is the company's offer until they have a reason to modify it in their own best interests, balance sheet be darned, like in a merger depending on a single contract (can I say "darned" on the chat board?).

But at least 3 of us agree, let's float the Kirby+NIC and see how the votes fall. Let's see how many East pilots are willing to roll the dice they won't be furloughed, downgraded with a Kirby+NIC for 30 pieces of gold. Flip says their lining up. You know, I think I'll call my BPR tomorrow and ask him to put in a motion for an immediate Kirby+NIC vote.

What do I pay thousands a year for? Usapa is my CBA. Either put up or shut up or get the f' out of the union business.

Remember Granath telling the judge about the NMB lawyers parachuting into his court. That was a classic!

Don't forget all the folks who claimed USAPA had amicus curie folks lined up. That was good, even if it proved to be false.

Never underestimate the influence a wife has. It is absolute.

Don't kid yourself. When chocolate kisses are involved, it is final and binding. Just imagine the scheming the east wives are doing so that the west wives can have the bigger diamonds. Oh the horror.

But at least 3 of us agree, let's float the Kirby+NIC and see how the votes fall.

Hi Snooper.

I believe that Cleary lacks the intestinal fortitude to do such a thing. Get "Kirby", or the company's better revised offer, add Nicolau and then negotiate the remained and put it to a vote. I would just hope the NC actually tries for the best it can get (rather than tank it) so the pilot's would have a meaningful decision when they would vote.

Not sure those are errors but no need to go weird. If damages have been found, they would stop with a TA that includes the NIC. If they haven't occurred, then then a TA would prevent them from beginning. As to what USAPA can successfully negotiate, I'll leave that to the NC, but let's get it out there to remove the injunction and let the MIGS vote.

So we all agree - USAPA needs to produce a TA with the company and put it out to a vote.
So let it be written; so let it be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back