US Pilots Labor Discussion 7/13- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure... the passengers on the Titanic were not wet yet either, so there was plenty of time to have more folks board it.
Is that Titanic reference in regard to the USS. USAPA? That was just struck by the iceberg called US Airways a $10 Billion corp with lawyers on tap like beer at a frat.

Seham's tiny little firm is going to get overwhelmed with paper.

Reactions: 1 person
Is that Titanic reference in regard to the USS. USAPA? That was just struck by the iceberg called US Airways a $10 Billion corp with lawyers on tap like beer at a frat.

Seham's tiny little firm is going to get overwhelmed with paper.

You can hope their $10B ensures their lawyers perform better than their A/C. :lol:

You are doing an incredible disservice to the readers of this board when you perpetuate the idea that
most East Captains and some F/O's are ready to move on.
Amazing how when one of your own contradicts your view of the world it becomes a disservice to readers.
How typical. :rolleyes:

And no I have no problem stapling someone
Nuff said.
Nuff said is right.

Didn't see this coming? Gee, this is simply the company trying to duck the obvious issue that they have to deal with USAPA.

Did you even read your union's reaction? They didn't see it coming. They even complained that the company didn't check with them first before filing the suit.

Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, the east guys who have been sounding off since the 9th said "not ripe," have their panties all in a bunch. :lol:

PS. it was Phoenix who said this:

No more access to the court until after the next contract is ratified. And then the standard of DFR published by the SC, cited by the 9th, will apply.

which is what I was responding to.

Do you guys do a job action when the court tells you the Nic is not the list they have to use????
What kind of tantrum do you have planned if the court tells you that regardless of what has happened since the arbitration, the parties to the TA, including the company and pilots, have a legal obligation to uphold that agreement and must use the NIC award?

What kind of tantrum do you have planned if the court tells you that regardless of what has happened since the arbitration, the parties to the TA, including the company and pilots, have a legal obligation to uphold that agreement and must use the NIC award?
No tantrum at all son we are not worried about it at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 3 people
As long as there is litigation, they have an excuse to delay.

...they obviously do not want a resolution to the conflict, and do not want to complete a new contract, and do not want to face the section 6 timeline of mediation, cooling off, self-help. They do not want the additional costs of a new contract, and are happy with the status quo.

Unfortunately for the pilots, this telegraphs that the company already is confident about the outcome of the LOA93 arbitration, which begs new questions in and of itself.

...they are certainly now using this issue for their own advantage and as such are no longer neutral.

You are a cost item on a spreadsheet - that has been made blindingly obvious for a long time now.
All very true. Which means much more pain for the east living under LOA93 indefinitely, as well as more legal expenses for USAPA. It really serves you guys right. This is all an outcome of USAPA's own doing, regardless who you are blaming today.

No tantrum at all son we are not worried about it at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is ZERO downside for the West concerning this new Litigation. The company can bury USAPA with legal bills and if it's determined that they can be held liable for abandoning the Nic. USAPA is a smoking hole. On the other hand, Even if the Judge says the company isn't liable, that in no way gives USAPA a pass. They still have the DFR. A DFR they were found to violate by a jury of their peers once already. You can say :lol: :lol: :lol: all you want, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you know the crosshairs have landed, once again, on your DOH forehead. Seham and your dear leaders are panicking...hence the vow to "fight". "fight" what? I thought they didn't have anything to worry about? I thought the 9th vindicated USAPAs chosen path, (at least according to the USAPA mouthpiece)

You'll hear me laughing from here when this case gets remanded/re-assigned to The Honorable Neil. M. Wake. Which BTW, is a virtual certainty. Sewer with a list forgot to mention that part.

Please refer to the honorable Judge Wake as the "spanked desert judge" in any correspondence with the district court.
Talk about going full circle. Wouldn't it be poetic justice if Wake gets to "spank" USAPA once and for all?

Talk about going full circle. Wouldn't it be poetic justice if Wake gets to "spank" USAPA once and for all?

This judge is honorable I am sure. He might even recuse himself to deny usapa any bias arguement. I really do not know how these things work.

Perhaps I am just petty, but I would love to see, hear and smell Seham back in front of him. That alone would make my donations to AOL worthwhile, just for the entertainment value.

Gold badgebacker $1500, Cactus 18 pin $150, AWAPPA formation $350, Suzie Arbitration $50, The look on Seham's face in front of judge Wake, when he realizes his gravy train just pulled into the station.....Priceless!!

This is even funnier when you can't figure out why the company did this. If you think it is for any other reason other than to protect corporate when the storm finally comes on shore, and the west realizes they are going to have to negotiate the seniority list with USAPA, and it just might not include the Nic.then you are seriously missing their intent. It is called distancing. They have legally and psychologically distanced themselves from the west reaction to what is coming down. They know you guys will gin up to the Britttany Spears level badge backer, and hire another bunch of legal "experts." Total deniability on their part, and it was a smart move they did. Just look at your reaction to the company. You immediately align with their lawyers, under the false impression they are doing your work. Nothing could be farther from the truth. But it worked, so I give them credit.

Reactions: 4 people
You have gotten the issue so wrong countless times. So I say again, you did not read the 9th, and you really don't know anything about the RLA. The Nic and Wake have been resurrected so many times by your misguided legions, you might as well start a religion based on it. It is so much a part of your life it is like a bodily function to appear on another airline board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts