US Pilots Labor Discussion 12/14- OBSERVE THE RULES OF THE BOARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem to me that if you change unions every two years, all management would have to do is drag their feet during negotiations and wait the two years for the rank and file to vote one out and a new one in. That could go on forever.

Look at American, are they any closer to having a contract?

MM

It would seem to me that if you change unions every two years, all management would have to do is drag their feet during negotiations and wait the two years for the rank and file to vote one out and a new one in. That could go on forever.

Look at American, are they any closer to having a contract?

MM

Looks like peeps are catching on! Plan b anyone???
:lol:

Maybe you can start taking individual east pilots to court! The westie way- sue your own union. SAD
Snowballs are burning.

The more pilots working, the sooner I get a recall. I've optimistically thought that might be in mid 2013. Now I'm not so sure, especially with Kirby. I won't have a vote on Kirby, but I'll have a vote on USAPA if it comes to that. I doubt it will.

Sincerely,

Dogandsuds

Hopefully, after all this nonsense ends and you will get recalled along with all the furloughed pilots. I'm not that confident with the currrent USAPA leadership.

Looks like peeps are catching on! Plan b anyone???
:lol:

Maybe you can start taking individual east pilots to court! The westie way- sue your own union. SAD
Snowballs are burning.
MDA law suit (east) ABOUT TO LOSE
DC Court AAA MEC v AWA MEC (east) DROPPED
RICO law suit (east union suing individuals) DISMISSED

Those were filed long before the west WON our DFR case. Once again 180 degrees from the truth. Facts and reality it is time to find both.

Maybe you can start taking individual east pilots to court! The westie way- sue your own union.

You do realize usapa has already done this by taking individual West pilots to court in a malicious RICO prosecution?

So I would expect that the return volley will of course name individual east pilots who were responsible for yet another illegal action, to be held accountable. By the way, I highly doubt money to indemnify union officials for their part in illegal activity would be considered germane expenses, or even allowed by a court.

See how our thinking works out east? DO you now understand that your victory from a biased court is hollow? You guys will never see the benefits of Nicolau and you have yourselfs to thank since you fail to negotiate.
Oh I see your thinking, frankly it scares me and I question how some of you make it through life thinking that way.

Just so I understand which court you are talking about.

Are you saying that Nicolau was biased? If so why?
The judge in NC RICO suit was biased because he dismissed the case? If so why?
Judge Wake in federal court was biased against usapa and or the east pilots? If so why?
When the Ninth Circuit court of appeals rules in favor of the west will they be the biased court? If so why?
If usapa decides to embarrass themselves and go to the Supreme Court and they don’t hear it will the SCOTUS be biased? If so why?

There sure are a lot of institutions that are biased against the east. Why is that? Could it be because your sense of fairness, integrity and honesty is severely warped and think that you are entitled to something no one else in the county thinks so? Not getting the result that you want does not make it biased. In this case usapa and the east pilots were so far over the line in your demands and expectations that you guys are the only ones not seeing the truth.

When the ninth rules in our favor what possible reason would they have for being biased? They don’t have a dog in this fight; they could care less what happens to some union or a bunch of pilots. Any reasons other than the result?

I never did get an answer from anyone. Do the east pilots think that you got a fair hearing in the Ninth Circuit? How about an answer before the ruling?

The union update sounds like they think usapa got a fair hearing. Now it is going to make it awfully difficult to go back and call the ninth biased and attack the judges after the fact, after they were called honorable. After the union said the appeal was well received.

The Judges were the Honorable Tashima, Graber and Bybee…

This was clearly a concern shared by the panel. Not only were all three judges’ questions focused largely on ripeness, but the tenor of these questions exhibited skepticism as to whether the claim was ripe…

The panel’s focus on ripeness and the Court’s patient hearing of counsel for the Association indicate that the appeal was well received…

Status
Not open for further replies.