US Pilots labor Discussion 12/4-

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really have no idea what/whom we are talking about. And the pilot in question isn't a member of USAPA, but I'll bet he paid up his germane fees with the first letter. And the reason he wouldn't show up in PHL has nothing to do with anything physical. The pilots in PHL just wouldn't put up with his incessant BS and would likely rub his written/verbal crap in his face. Fear of psychological humiliation at his own hand will keep him from PHL.

People from PHX want to talk about a welcoming committee that will be out of hand in PHL... are they offering to be consultants? :lol:

I think someone is seeing boogey men behind every tree... I think it fair to say that anyone showing up to PHL will be treated with more respect than was received at the PHX welcoming.

Got me there Jazz. Help me out, I don't see any West pilots, much less the PHX or LAS bases on the results of the bid that closed here yesterday. Is that what you mean by "prevailed?"

RR

...and the East pilots still have the worst contract of any major, is that what you mean by prevailing? Look at what we have accomplished at Delta and then figure out how you guys are prevailing. They just announced an increase in our block hours for next summer, how is that working for the East pilots?

Read my original post, last line, you can delay, but never win. In the meantime I don't see either side prevailing, just suffering.

...and the East pilots still have the worst contract of any major, is that what you mean by prevailing? Look at what we have accomplished at Delta and then figure out how you guys are prevailing. They just announced an increase in our block hours for next summer, how is that working for the East pilots?

Read my original post, last line, you can delay, but never win. In the meantime I don't see either side prevailing, just suffering.

Yo Oscar,

It is always nice to have a Delta pilot give us advice over here in the east! Just in case you missed this a while back.

January 1, 2010 pay rates per Restructuring Agreement:
12th year Captain Rate 12th year F/O rate

A330--------$222.26 A330------$152.22
Group 1----$201.35 Group 1---$137.52
Group 2----$174.85 Group 2---$119.42

Your last line is a classic! You can delay, but never win. You underestimate the resolve of the east pilots. Even if the 9th doesn't go our way.......this group will never vote for the Nicolau in a joint contract. That you can take to the bank!

I am getting ready to get my first installment of the lump sum in a few weeks.......we in the east have alot to look forward to in the coming months!

Hate

.....this group will never vote for the Nicolau in a joint contract. That you can take to the bank!

I am getting ready to get my first installment of the lump sum in a few weeks.......we in the east have alot to look forward to in the coming months!

Hate

Aren't you just agreeing that you'll "never" win when you proclaim that the east will "never" vote for a joint contract? Of course, I'm presuming that you'll agree that LOA 93 in perpetuity is a loss...most sane people would. It seems to me that you're just making that guys point for him. BTW, what is the after tax payout going to be? I'm guessing something around 10k. This in lieu of a pension? You're looking forward to that?

P.S. Seham is a bad actor. Episode II of the amateur hour "question and answer" dog and pony show is laughable. Drowsy eyed Lurch finally spoke. That was the highlight. See you in SFO.

Aren't you just agreeing that you'll "never" win when you proclaim that the east will "never" vote for a joint contract? Of course, I'm presuming that you'll agree that LOA 93 in perpetuity is a loss...most sane people would. It seems to me that you're just making that guys point for him. BTW, what is the after tax payout going to be? I'm guessing something around 10k. This in lieu of a pension? You're looking forward to that?

P.S. Seham is a bad actor. Episode II of the amateur hour "question and answer" dog and pony show is laughable. Drowsy eyed Lurch finally spoke. That was the highlight. See you in SFO.

Yo Metro,

My pay raise will be $40 per hour and my pension from the PBGC will be 45K per year! How about yourself? What kind of raise are you going to get next year? We will get a 3% raise every year in the east!

Soon we get to see if your boy the judge got it right! I think your boy got it wrong!

Lots of earthquakes are about to hit................

MDA is right around the corner.............lots of fraud and deceit

Hate

Ooooo. More scary threats from east pilots.

Just why would someone NOT DARE show up in PHL? Because they would be physically assaulted. Verbally assaulted? Sounds like a hostile work environment to me. Perhaps someone would be charged with RICO by the trigger happy union just protecting the members. Maybe the company would take a dim view of less than professional behavior by so called professionals.

Maybe they would be intimidated by ignoring said pilot in the crew room. The shame of not having to talk to angry “good union pilotsâ€￾. I think most adults could handle that since this is not third grade anymore.

Don’t dare showing up in PHL give me a break.

I believe that this is an inside joke among the East pilots. You may know who this individual is by looking on the BOS Feb. bid. Rest deleted by moderator.

Regards.....

Moderator warning......the next time you or anyone posts some ones name & number with out their permission time off will be given.

Yo Metro,

My pay raise will be $40 per hour and my pension from the PBGC will be 45K per year! How about yourself? What kind of raise are you going to get next year? We will get a 3% raise every year in the east!

Soon we get to see if your boy the judge got it right! I think your boy got it wrong!

Lots of earthquakes are about to hit................

MDA is right around the corner.............lots of fraud and deceit

Hate
Posts like this just make me smile. The expectation is so high and the chance of success is so small. The disappointment will be felt all the way to the west coast when these things fail to happen.

I don't think calling a federal judge "boys" is an appropriate term. BTW he is not ours he, like everyone else that has studied this case agrees with our position. When the ninth circuit agrees with the judge will you consider the entire ninth circuit ours too?

Quick question. What will you do Jan 1, 2010 or Jan 15, 2010 when your pay check still has the same rate on it? Because it will.

Quick question. What will you do Jan 1, 2010 or Jan 15, 2010 when your pay check still has the same rate on it? Because it will.

Unless things have changed since I retired (a distinct possibility), the Jan 15 check is for Dec flying and the Jan 31 check is an advance on Jan pay. The hourly rate (changed or not) won't show up till Feb 15th when Jan pay is calculated.

However, a quick call to payroll on Jan 1 will reveal the pay rate.

Jim

Unless things have changed since I retired (a distinct possibility), the Jan 15 check is for Dec flying and the Jan 31 check is an advance on Jan pay. The hourly rate (changed or not) won't show up till Feb 15th when Jan pay is calculated.

However, a quick call to payroll on Jan 1 will reveal the pay rate.

Jim
Thanks for the correction.

You're welcome. As I said (or implied), that was the schedule for paychecks when I retired - 15th end of month check was an advance on that month's pay and 15th check was the previous month's calculated pay minus the advance. It certainly could have changed since I retired but the contract hasn't changed so I assume the pay schedule hasn't changed either.

Regardless, on the 1st of Jan I'm sure someone will find out what the Jan pay rate is and spread the word. Like you, based on Parker's words I don't think it will change without going through the grevience/arbitration process. I personally don't think that the LOA 93 language on this subject is as iron clad as some make it out to be and have said so in the past, but I do hope the raise does come eventually (after the aforementioned grevience/arbitration). Heck, I voted against LOA 93 despite being convinced that the company would liquidate without concessions because I thought the company was over-reaching. By carefully choosing their statistics to present to the BK court, they effectively wanted the employees to pay for the inefficiencies of the US operation relative to the low cost carriers.

Jim

Yo Metro,

Hate

You'll get 44K+, but you have to wait all the way to Age 65 to receive that sum.

And you'll probably be working under LOA 93 until you reach that age.

If you think Addington/USAPA has taken too long to resolve, wait until you see how Tempe delays-delays-delays in the unlikely event USAPA prevails on the snapback issue.

Mind you now, I hope you are right and the snapback and yearly raises happen. A 50-50 chance perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back