US Pilots Labor Discussion 3/19- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the real trump cards on the East were our attrition and ability to control any contract ratification.

If there truly was any "we" to the east, you might have a point. The gingerbread union is rapidly dissolving in the milk of reality. :lol:

Sad tale of the America West CEO and pilots. They wanted the big show so badly. CEO, DUI, Pilots flying airplane, DUI.

You can not buy your way or force your way into the big show, you have to earn it. Very sad tale.

Doug Parker tried to be a Steven Wolf and create a few mergers to line his pockets with money. You are a joke sir, by the way, nice try on the fuel school to intimidate "real' USAirways East pilots .

Sad tale of the America West CEO and pilots. They wanted the big show so badly. CEO, DUI, Pilots flying airplane, DUI.

You can not buy your way or force your way into the big show, you have to earn it. Very sad tale.

Doug Parker tried to be a Steven Wolf and create a few mergers to line his pockets with money. You are a joke sir, by the way, nice try on the fuel school to intimidate "real' USAirways East pilots .
Talk is cheap. Very, very, very cheap.

If there truly was any "we" to the east, you might have a point. The gingerbread union is rapidly dissolving in the milk of reality. :lol:

No "we" anymore luvn. For me, not since about Sep 09. I can fly with anyone, do a safe job, and pretty much get the job done. Trouble is, I simply don't want to anymore..not with any of the PHX pilots..not a one.

The union is doing just fine, just as it did without you all for over a year, not counting the run-up to the election. I used to say what was seen here on this forum was not representative of the entire West pilot group. I now believe that not to be the case...in fact, what we see here is indeed all we will ever get, and now choose to avoid.

The slow, slug like progression of USAPA wins is covering all the bases. Not dramatically, not with flourishes..but with a steady drumbeat. The East already did this whole standup merger routine many times before 2005, and was caught with our pants down in a most embarrassing position when you showed up..but not because of the likes of you.. but simply because airplanes flew into buildings. That is all it has ever been about. We have never tolerated scabs, and up until the UAL dry runs starting in 1997, this indeed was a fine place to work. I know you never thought much of our “card drive,” but just wait until the Ninth rules (either way, sideways, or upside down)…that entire operation is about to be ginned up again to prevent one thing..the likes of any of you ever sharing a cockpit with us old gaseous entities!

Steady as she goes. Steady indeed.

RR

You are a joke sir, by the way, nice try on the fuel school to intimidate "real' USAirways East pilots .
By "real USAirways East pilots" are you referring to the ones that:

- can't stay on taxiways

- collapse gears in Tampa

- shoot holes through their aircraft

- etc, etc

Sad tale of USAirways, days away from liquidation.....

Too bad, he is your boss, don't like it? Quit

Oh yeah, that is something that free, non union people can do in the real world.

Too bad, you aren't gonna change it, and you will live by Nic.

Oh well, your rants mean SO much on a web board. LOL

Sad tale of USAirways, days away from liquidation.....

Too bad, he is your boss, don't like it? Quit

Oh yeah, that is something that free, non union people can do in the real world.

Too bad, you aren't gonna change it, and you will live by Nic.

Oh well, your rants mean SO much on a web board. LOL

Seperate operations untill a CBA. What part of this can you not understand.

By the way, I know you are not a real pilot, but your avatar implies otherwise. Your avatar implies being designated as an airline pilot or better. I believes this is misleading.

Earn your respect, do not try to avatar it., even though you did not learn this working for America West Airlines, it is a lesson.

You can't possibly be even slightly serious. I can't count the times I've seen "You can live on LOA93 forever!" posted by west participants. Add to that your group even contains a poster who's "name" on the boards is "LOA93". I can't help but think that covers at least the "ANY" assertion. Suggesting anything contrary isn't the least bit inflammatory, but simply the unavoidable product of even momentary observation, whie your suggestion that the west's all just one big caring bunch that doesn't wish at least economic ill on the east is nothing short of preposterous

I'd have some sympathy, and perhaps hand you a kleenex next time you'd like to Sob about being oppressed by LOA 93 except there is one small fact holding me back.

It's ALL your fault. You had a chance to negotiate a much better deal but you went for Steve Bradford's big LIE instead. I couldn't care less how long you toil under LOA93. Since you chose that path, I can only assume you don't care either. At least we're on the same page.

I'd have some sympathy, and perhaps hand you a kleenex next time you'd like to Sob about being oppressed by LOA 93 except there is one small fact holding me back.

It's ALL your fault. You had a chance to negotiate a much better deal but you went for Steve Bradford's big LIE instead. I couldn't care less how long you toil under LOA93. Since you chose that path, I can only assume you don't care either. At least we're on the same page.

Hi Metroyet, you claim you do not pay dues to USAPA. Please inform others how you do this so they can save money.

Seperate operations untill a CBA. What part of this can you not understand.

By the way, I know you are not a real pilot, but your avatar implies otherwise. Your avatar implies being designated as an airline pilot or better. I believes this is misleading.

Earn your respect, do not try to avatar it., even though you did not learn this working for America West Airlines, it is a lesson.

Doesn't matter if I am or not, this is a free board, I've told everyone who asked that I am not a pilot. Is that your new fetish? I have never, ever hidden the fact that I am not a pilot. After seeing the stuff that you guys post, I'm proud not to be one.

I do have an interest in this, I don't want to see all the other hard working people of US losing their jobs because of the East's stupidity.

Don't like my avatar? Too bad.

You really are petty, how about you tell me what real honest people do, like stand by their agreements, you know, binding arbitration and all that.

Its obvious you ran out of substance to post about, and now you are just trolling, that's OK, it just means that you lost any ability to talk about the subject further.

LOL

Hi Metroyet, you claim you do not pay dues to USAPA. Please inform others how you do this so they can save money.

That's Easy. I've stated this many times before but obviously you've missed it. .Get this....I DON'T Work for US Airways and I've never worked for America West.

Therefore, I don't pay any of you ???? dues money.

Any other Earth Shattering questions?

That's Easy. I've stated this many times before but obviously you've missed it. .Get this....I DON'T Work for US Airways and I've never worked for America West.

Therefore, I don't pay any of you ???? dues money.

Any other Earth Shattering questions?

Veritas ran out of arguments, its pretty sad and pathetic to see what he posts now.

He is just trying to get a rise out of people now. Typical trollish behavior.

But, since I'm not a pilot and you don't work for AWA, in his mind, we can't post here.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back