US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD,

Oh no doubt the majority will flex their muscle . You will then see that the AAA majority went out of their way to protect their newfound brethren at AWA, only to be scoffed at.
Over and over I hear your kind relegate to the fact that APA will be in TOTAL control . Seemingly ok now but fat chance with the AAA majority in the past.

Recently asked a 91 AA md80 c/o if he was ok with Nic sli integration concept.
He abruptly said " No, you guys should have placed them on the bottom of list " .

BTW.......eons since I mentioned the 9th as its pointless to hear the westie spin as a reply.

FA
FA why do you continue with this type of talk. You are embarrassing us with this type of talk. I've talked to others about the ninths ruling and your interpretation is wrong. The DFR is a clear and present reality and I don't think Tempe is willing to risk it.

Reactions: 5 people
CD,

Oh no doubt the majority will flex their muscle . You will then see that the AAA majority went out of their way to protect their newfound brethren at AWA, only to be scoffed at.
Over and over I hear your kind relegate to the fact that APA will be in TOTAL control . Seemingly ok now but fat chance with the AAA majority in the past.

Recently asked a 91 AA md80 c/o if he was ok with Nic sli integration concept.
He abruptly said " No, you guys should have placed them on the bottom of list " .

BTW.......eons since I mentioned the 9th as its pointless to hear the westie spin as a reply.

FA

Your statements are total LIES and BULLSHIT FA....Suggest you call Dr. Phil/pi brat or someone else to help you through these oblivious troubling/staring you in the face again, times of SOME OF YOU east pilots.

OTTER

Reactions: 2 people
If many westies had woken up one day in the easts shoes, and were thrown in with a bunch of pilots with such lopsided doh and company dynamics, and we'd probably sound the same exact way. Pilots are all pretty much the same thing, everywhere.
Everybody acts in their own self interest.

That's why we have neutral arbitrators resolve disputes.

Reactions: 4 people
Listen up........No rational Eastie is buying the notion that somehow you folk hold the leverage card in any matter ( ie AA sli ) concerning the Nic. We have NOT and will NOT just forget what the 9th put in writing.

Years later, and you guys still don't get it.

The 9th circuit said you can't have a DFR until USAPA actually gets a contract in place with a non-Nicolau seniority list.

The company has essentially pulled an end-around and applied for summary judgement on that score.

Even if Judge Silver does not enshrine Nicolau (she most likely will), the writing is on the wall:

1. A single carrier determination will be made.
2. During the SLI with AA, USAPA will either be forced to use the Nicolau (Judge Silver) or if they try to pass another list will be instantly in court with a ripe DFR that history tells us they will lose.

The most likely scenario is that Judge Silver will enshrine the Nicolau as the list and APA will become the union--perhaps even without a vote. The SLI with the APA list and Nicolau will proceed.

There is absolutely zero chance that US and AA integrate with anything but the Nicolau award as the US list.

What cracks me up is that there are still folks who work for what was US-East who really think that there is a path forward that does not include Nicolau. There ain't, and you guys have pissed away 5+ years with LOA 93 trying to avoid it.

Further, even _if_ a 3-way SLI occurs, it's going to be before a real arbitrator. He is not going to like (and see right thru) the history of what the East pilot group has done, and essentially punish the group for it during the SLI.

Stepping back onto this board after few years, and you still can't fix stupid. This is why I won't fly East metal--no point in placing my life in the hands of the mentally unfit to be dog-catcher, must less fly an airplane.

Reactions: 8 people
Everybody acts in their own self interest.

That's why we have neutral arbitrators resolve disputes.
Yep. I'm not endorsing the east strongarm by any means. I've paid good money to do my part in seeing that it does not succeed. I can just happen to see why some in the east feel as they do. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the strongarm tack was and is wrong. I suppose all the back and forth barbs, labeling, and name calling might be fun for some, but I just don't see the fun in it anymore, though I have done my share in the past.

Suggest you call Dr. Phil/pi brat or someone else to help you through these oblivious troubling/staring you in the face again, times of SOME OF YOU east pilots.

OTTER

I feel so honored to be listed beside Dr. Phil. FA is more than welcome to call on me, as you are OTTER, because I'm more worried about you than him. If this AA doesn't happen I'm afraid we will have certain westies diving naked into the Tempe cement lake. Call me anytime. I'm listening.

I feel so honored to be listed beside Dr. Phil. FA is more than welcome to call on me, as you are OTTER, because I'm more worried about you than him. If this AA doesn't happen I'm afraid we will have certain westies diving naked into the Tempe cement lake. Call me anytime. I'm listening.
Pi it is my belief that it will be more of us doing the diving.

Recent westie posters,

The Chutzpah of you guys is unbelievable!

Listen up........No rational Eastie is buying the notion that somehow you folk hold the leverage card in any matter ( ie AA sli ) concerning the Nic. We have NOT and will NOT just forget what the 9th put in writing.

So keep your precious Nic safely tucked in that sun less void, we really are not threatened by your unending scenarios that imply

But but but ........if you only accept Nic .......Blah Blah Blah

FA

I also find unbelievable the ALPAphiles are starting to go batshit in their zeal to work a cram down to screw as many of their fellow East pilots as they can...

and it is embarrassing that they are prostrating themselves in front of the West pilots like lapdogs wanting affirmation and a pat on the head. :blink:

Reactions: 4 people
I also find unbelievable the ALPAphiles are starting to go batshit in their zeal to work a cram down to screw as many of their fellow East pilots as they can...

In fairness to them Phoenix...that's all they've ever known how to do....Why should any be surprised now?

Reactions: 1 person

But it's perfectly acceptable in your world for USAPAphiles in their zeal to cram down a DOH list and screw as many of the West pilots as they can....

But it's perfectly acceptable in your world for USAPAphiles in their zeal to cram down a DOH list and screw as many of the West pilots as they can....

Give your number to one of them then, if you feel so strongly about it. First ensure that the lucky recipient has at least 15 or more years less LOS than yourself, so as to convincingly back up your "core values" here.....no?...didn't think so ;)

One thing I must give Trader/"LT Hardy" is that it's my belief he's honest about his actual convictions, and feels, as do most of us, that he's doing "the right thing"...You?...Not-So-Much methinks.

Give your number to one of them then, if you feel so strongly about it. First ensure that the lucky recipient has at least 15 or more years less LOS than yourself, so as to convincingly back up your "core values" here.....no?...didn't think so ;)

My core values don't allow me to renege on a binding agreement, or come up with multiple rationalizations for doing so.

Do we have to do the LOS is not equal to seniority drill again for you or can you simply review the previous 4700 pages for your enlightenment?

Sigh.....

FA why do you continue with this type of talk. You are embarrassing us with this type of talk. I've talked to others about the ninths ruling and your interpretation is wrong. The DFR is a clear and present reality and I don't think Tempe is willing to risk it.

DCA,

Feel free to correct my ways via a pm(s).

Multiple times here recently I have asked your DOH year to better understand where you may be coming from.
Stated mine, yet you ignore question. I've nothing to hide and been way more forthcoming in my views with only a couple of personal insults . Then I watch as westie upon westie throw their juvenile insults my way and completely avoid my text or blather their pov ad nausium as if we don't know them.

Yet as a new poster ( claiming to be an Eastie ) you pronounce my general embarrassment to my East bretheren with my talk. Then you fail to point out the " talk " that is embarrassing . Rather weak in my POV.

Btw.....we shall see how clt & Phl respond . Too early to be pondering the tea leaves.

As far as the Nic, I will live just fine with it! This has only been a job for quite some time IMO. Zippo to lose sleep over.
That said, fat chance I will not fight the Nic fiasco till my dying breath. Simply put.......Nic was wrong and failed to meet many Alpa conditions.

FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts