You Must Follow Your Union Rules Doh

767jetz said:
ALPA merger policy specifically omits DOH.
Career expectations and avoiding windfalls is paramount.

With similar fleets, I think this integration can go relatively fairly.

However, I also think it is clear that at this point in time, AWA pilots have a higher career expectation than US pilots.
[post="271843"][/post]​

767jetz,

I want to show you a quote from you....

"What I do have a problem with is the employees of other airlines trying to stir the emotions of my fellow UA employees, hoping to have some influence on the outcome."

Sound fair to say you are guilty of your own gripe?
So don't take it personal BUT hit the road jack and don't you come back no more no more no more

"On the wings of a snow white dove!",

"USAIR will give AWA their pure sweet love",

"A sign from above,sign from above!",

"On the wings of a dove!",

"Wings of a DOOOVVVVEE!"

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
"On the wings of a snow white dove!",

"USAIR will give AWA their pure sweet love",

"A sign from above,sign from above!",

"On the wings of a dove!",

"Wings of a DOOOVVVVEE!"
[post="271913"][/post]​

AAnother unoriginAAl AA employee.

EyeInTheSky said:
AAnother unoriginAAl AA employee.
[post="271948"][/post]​

Another post by a SENIORITY STEALING,YES VOTING,SCAB,US AIR employee.

One thing about this USAIR takeover of AWA, at least the AA/TWA deal will look and smell like a rose from now on,compared to the future of this USAIR-AWA merger. I can already see USAIR people licking their chops for the feast that they are going to have on AWA. AWA people are going to lose everything,while USAIR YES VOTING scabs will be saved from getting their just rewards.

Ok,You can now call me anything you want. :p

One thing about this USAIR takeover of AWA, at least the AA/TWA deal will look and smell like a rose from now on,compared to the future of this USAIR-AWA merger. I can already see USAIR people licking their chops for the feast that they are going to have on AWA. AWA people are going to lose everything,while USAIR YES VOTING scabs will be saved from getting their just rewards.

[post="271979"][/post]​

What feast?? What does AWA REALLY have that we want? I will tell you..one hell of a great CEO. WHY? Please tell me WHY would I want to move my ass to PHX or LAS when I have transatlantic and Caribbean flying? You guys forget, we twarf you!!! Chill!! We only want a leader and visionary. I could give a good GD about your aircraft ( which we have), your routes, or your bases. Geez!!

BottomFeeder said:
767jetz,

First you say staple.--- Golden Rule theory

Now you say C.E.

So which one is it?
[post="271861"][/post]​
Excuse me... I NEVER said staple!

Show me where I ever used that word.

BottomFeeder said:
767jetz,

I want to show you a quote from you....

"What I do have a problem with is the employees of other airlines trying to stir the emotions of my fellow UA employees, hoping to have some influence on the outcome."

Sound fair to say you are guilty of your own gripe?
[post="271862"][/post]​

BottomFeeder,

You really are living up to your name.
Right now I'm asking myself why I bother responding to your garbage.

How is posting ALPA merger policy in any way and attempt to stir emotions one way or the other?

Sounds like you have the problem. Perhaps you'd prefer to keep these policies secret to help your personal agenda? I haven't said anything that one couldn't read for themselves from ALPA's bylaws.

Besides, this whole thread started with some jerk mouthing off about how AWA people need to have DOH shoved down their throat.

You guys are really showing your true colors, aren't you. That's what you're really afraid of.

Firstamendment--

Actually, I believe Princess Kika-whatever is an AA type....not America West.

As is typically the case, the folks in here that want to stir things up and seem to be the most riled about this whole US/HP merger thing are non-US/HP folks who are obsessed with US and, for some strange reason, feel the rest of us care about their opinions on topics that really don't concern them to begin with.

StewGuy86, You know what? Your right! I will stop trying to warn the AWA folks of their impending doom. From now on I'm going to promote this merger. I now think it is the greatest airline merger ever thought of! :up: It's sooo fantastic and wonderfull! :D You AWA people need to get this merger done and quickly,before greedy old AA gets in there and buys USAIR first. Everybody wants to buy USAIR they are soooo desireable. I heard Southwest made an offer to buy USAIR, but USAIR demanded that Southwest employees pay and benefits be cut to match USAIR's ,if the deal went thru.
:wacko:

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH you are the ultimate Sky NAAzi. You must be a real hoot at work. Somehow I get the impression you aren't very good at what you do and have a lot of anger or is th at AAnger. Go AAway.

StewGuy86 said:
Firstamendment--

Actually, I believe Princess Kika-whatever is an AA type....not America West.

As is typically the case, the folks in here that want to stir things up and seem to be the most riled about this whole US/HP merger thing are non-US/HP folks who are obsessed with US and, for some strange reason, feel the rest of us care about their opinions on topics that really don't concern them to begin with.
[post="272072"][/post]​

StewGuy86 a lot of people wanted US Airways to die thinking it would make their own jobs secure. Well, I guess that isn't going to happen. Let them have their tAAntrums and act like AA$sholes. A lot of AWA and US employees frAAnkly don't give a dAAmn.

[post="271979"][/post]​
<_< The aa/TWA deal will never smell like anything but what it is, and well always be! SH#T!!!!!!!! Signed: "Just anotherone of aa's redheaded step children!"

MCI transplant said:
<_< The aa/TWA deal will never smell like anything but what it is, and well always be! SH#T!!!!!!!! Signed: "Just anotherone of aa's redheaded step children!"
[post="272098"][/post]​
Wasn't binding arbitration enough for you?

Latest posts