You Must Follow Your Union Rules Doh

Don't have to stir anything. Looks like the U people are doing a great job in showing there true colors and attitude on taking over AWA. Even though it is AWA that is saving U's butt from extinction.

Unions Unions---dont make the mistake and forget the big picture-- bigger than seniority----dont keep anything in this merger but AWA management ---no repeats of the last 15 yrs for me plz.

exagony said:
Its quite amazing that U employees have taken so little time to show their true prima donna selves. If not for this aquisition by AWA ALL U employees would most likely be in the unemployment line come fall. But now that another airline has come and saved your butts for the umpteenth time you think that U employees rule the world. Companies are only as good as the employees that they hire. The fact that U has gone through 2 bankruptcies in as many years is telling. Sure management had something to do with it but so do the so called "best in the industry" employees of U. Can anyone say Xmas fiasco when everyone who traveled got their luggage unless they flew on U? I think that AWA should interview all the U employees and weed out people like FirstAdmendment, she/he is a prime example of the "quality" employees U has. ME ME ME ME!
[post="273535"][/post]​

Sorry guys, I got a liitle emotional, but bylaws are bylaws..regardless. I WILL fight for my senority rights NOT because I feel "entitled" but because it is in the bylaws of AFA. If that were not the case, I would understand the arguement, but when people come on here and act as if we should all change the bylaws because we are more senior, well that won't happen.

BTW, I'm not going anywhere. You only saw my angry side. The customers get my best side. ;)

FA Mikey said:
Don't have to stir anything. Looks like the U people are doing a great job in showing there true colors and attitude on taking over AWA. Even though it is AWA that is saving U's butt from extinction.
[post="273554"][/post]​

Hey Mike

What is your ax to grind that you continually are on the U and AWA boards stirring the pot? One could speculate over and over whether we would go under...or that AWA is our savior. Who knows?

But you seem to be obsessed with US Airways and painting us in a negative light.

We all have our moments on the boards when we get upset (or had too much to drink), but most are looking at reality.

We don't want our management team to run the new US Airways. THEY are the ones who have put us in the situation....yes, remember Christmas and that it was determined that there was not adequate staffing. THAT was a MANAGEMENT decision. How SOON you and others forget that management fessed up to their mistake..so please stop the BS about Christmas.

As far as entitlement..I don't know where the hell you get that. Unlike your union, ours believe in DOH for merging. In the f/a's case, which part do you NOT understand? BYLAWS, friend. I can't speak for the other groups, but we have that protection and it will be honored. So please tell me where that is entitlement.

BTW, if you wanna talk about entitlement, take a look in the mirror. Stapling to the bottom is THE most arrogant form of entitlement. AA does that well.

Can't you hop over to Denial Airlines, I mean Delta, and rag on them. Seems like they be next in Chapter 11. And just remember..It was BECAUSE of our Chapter 11 that your employees saw the light and gave back hard. You guys took huge cuts and should be commended. And we warned you guys what Chapter 11 would do to you. You guys did what you had to do.

So the next time you feel the need to put U down, remember if just ONE of labor groups had said no, you guys would have filed.

Latest posts