You Must Follow Your Union Rules Doh

767jetz said:
BottomFeeder,

You really are living up to your name.
Right now I'm asking myself why I bother responding to your garbage.

How is posting ALPA merger policy in any way and attempt to stir emotions one way or the other?

Sounds like you have the problem. Perhaps you'd prefer to keep these policies secret to help your personal agenda? I haven't said anything that one couldn't read for themselves from ALPA's bylaws.

Besides, this whole thread started with some jerk mouthing off about how AWA people need to have DOH shoved down their throat.

You guys are really showing your true colors, aren't you. That's what you're really afraid of.
[post="272042"][/post]​

767jetz,

The truth will set you free.

Hopefully UAL offers EAP for denial.

BottomFeeder said:
767jetz,

The truth will set you free.

[post="272162"][/post]​
So, BottomFeeder...

When will you answer my question and show everyone where I used the word "staple."

Oh yeah, I just remembered... You lied about that. So I guess you won't be answering after all.

Now what were you saying about the truth???

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Another post by a SENIORITY STEALING,YES VOTING,SCAB,US AIR employee.

One thing about this USAIR takeover of AWA, at least the AA/TWA deal will look and smell like a rose from now on,compared to the future of this USAIR-AWA merger. I can already see USAIR people licking their chops for the feast that they are going to have on AWA. AWA people are going to lose everything,while USAIR YES VOTING scabs will be saved from getting their just rewards.

Ok,You can now call me anything you want. :p
[post="271979"][/post]​

Isn't AA's board large enough to contain all of it's ugliness? You keep the stereotypical image of your airline alive through your nAAstiness. How about wishing the folks of both airlines some luck and go back to focusing your hostility on your own people, that seems to be the AA way.

I wonder what the AWA people think? You know, the folks who will be directly affected?

Maybe it doesn't matter to the AA/TWA feuders.

"What feast?? What does AWA REALLY have that we want? I will tell you..one hell of a great CEO. WHY? Please tell me WHY would I want to move my ass to PHX or LAS when I have transatlantic and Caribbean flying? You guys forget, we twarf you!!! Chill!! We only want a leader and visionary. I could give a good GD about your aircraft ( which we have), your routes, or your bases. Geez!!"

Wow is this what we at HP have to look forward to working with? :down: Your a real piece of work firstamendment, are you all subject to tantrums, and at the wrong group to boot? This is going to be a real joy! :shock:

Basil

don't listen to him/her basil . the majority of us at u do not feel the way he/she does.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Another post by a SENIORITY STEALING,YES VOTING,SCAB,US AIR employee.
One thing about this USAIR takeover of AWA, at least the AA/TWA deal will look and smell like a rose from now on,compared to the future of this USAIR-AWA merger. I can already see USAIR people licking their chops for the feast that they are going to have on AWA. AWA people are going to lose everything,while USAIR YES VOTING scabs will be saved from getting their just rewards.
Ok,You can now call me anything you want. :p

:up: :up: :up:
HONEY....NO NEED FOR NAMES........YOUR HAIR IS UP.... WAY TOO TIGHT!
:up: :up: :up:

Thx etops1, I know you folks to be a good group, there are some in every crowd, unfortunately we have them over here also :( . I do want to see this be a success, with a minimal of blood letting. I do think it is a good thing for both companies. Good luck to us all.

Basil

I would just like to add that there are nearly 200 F/A's leaving U by Dec. 2nd. They all are senior to 1983. The other 300 are from 83 to 86 seniority. So a total of 500. If they do DOH there really will not be that many senior F/A's left. Also nearly 400 are retiring this year. So, for those AWA F/A's that are freaking out, CHILL OUT. You may not even notice a thing with DOH. :)

Doh is in the afa bylaws...get over it!!We do NOT want to invade LAS or PHX!!! Just run an awesome airline...PERIOD!!!You guys are panicing off a few people. Give it a rest!!

Basil said:
"What feast?? What does AWA REALLY have that we want? I will tell you..one hell of a great CEO. WHY? Please tell me WHY would I want to move my ass to PHX or LAS when I have transatlantic and Caribbean flying? You guys forget, we twarf you!!! Chill!! We only want a leader and visionary. I could give a good GD about your aircraft ( which we have), your routes, or your bases. Geez!!"

Wow is this what we at HP have to look forward to working with? :down: Your a real piece of work firstamendment, are you all subject to tantrums, and at the wrong group to boot? This is going to be a real joy! :shock:

Basil
[post="272614"][/post]​

Hey Basil, Where , of where does YOUR venom come from? I have just stated that we WILL be given DOH. THAT is in the AFA bylaws. If you dont see that , well, I could give a damn!! Where do YOU get off on judging me? I have stated the facts as they are? You can thank Pat Friend for the DOH integration. Oh , yes, it's ok when you are the SENIOR airline but when it effects YOU, it isn't? Go F##k yourself, Basil. WILL bring the new US AAIRWAYS down before I gib=ve 1 day of senority ...given I have given all other mergrd airlines DOH. Who do YOU work for? WE have ALWAYS given DOH!!!! Get OVER it or Quit!!!

COLD , BUT TRUE QND PROUDLY DEFIANT,
FIRST

Basil said:

Basil
[post="272614"][/post]​

They have jobs and the likely hood to be still employed in 6 months, can't say the same about U without this aquisition by AWA.

firstamendment said:
Hey Basil, Where , of where does YOUR venom come from? I have just stated that we WILL be given DOH. THAT is in the AFA bylaws. If you dont see that , well, I could give a damn!! Where do YOU get off on judging me? I have stated the facts as they are?  You can thank Pat Friend for the DOH integration. Oh , yes, it's ok when you are the SENIOR airline but when it effects YOU, it isn't? Go F##k yourself, Basil. WILL bring the new US AAIRWAYS down before I gib=ve 1 day of senority ...given I have given all other mergrd airlines DOH. Who do YOU work for? WE have ALWAYS given DOH!!!! Get OVER it or Quit!!!

COLD , BUT TRUE QND PROUDLY DEFIANT,
FIRST
[post="273023"][/post]​

Its quite amazing that U employees have taken so little time to show their true prima donna selves. If not for this aquisition by AWA ALL U employees would most likely be in the unemployment line come fall. But now that another airline has come and saved your butts for the umpteenth time you think that U employees rule the world. Companies are only as good as the employees that they hire. The fact that U has gone through 2 bankruptcies in as many years is telling. Sure management had something to do with it but so do the so called "best in the industry" employees of U. Can anyone say Xmas fiasco when everyone who traveled got their luggage unless they flew on U? I think that AWA should interview all the U employees and weed out people like FirstAdmendment, she/he is a prime example of the "quality" employees U has. ME ME ME ME!

you guys all need to take a chill pill here and show some fing respect to one another!!!! and for you aa f/a's . mind your p's and q's and stop stirring s##t up here between the us folks and hp folks!! go back to your board ans stir some crap up over there !!!

etops1 said:
you guys all need to take a chill pill here and show some fing respect to one another!!!! and for you aa f/a's . mind your p's and q's and stop stirring s##t up here between the us folks and hp folks!! go back to your board ans stir some crap up over there !!!
[post="273545"][/post]​

That's funny, go to most of the other airlinr boards on here and you see that the U employees love to stick their noses in other people's bx. Now the shoe's on the other foot.

Latest posts