JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worldport said:
Oh, I thought you station manager banned cellphones on the ramp. Weez I got a couple of nasty PMs  from anonymous people who work with you.They didn't paint a pretty picture of you.  From what they say  you can almost be the person at the party you describe. Of course I stuck up for you. 
It's hard to paint a good picture of a self indulgent, narcissistic parasite with delusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 2 people
AANOTOK said:
The combination of La Li hijacking and some folks satisfied with "money" only, not too much to discuss on this thread titled "JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet" for the time being.
Just let the moderators deal with the trolling. I hope you guys do well.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
It's hard to paint a good picture of a self indulgent, narcissistic parasite with delusions of grandeur.
You forgot omnipotent .... actually the Weez is alright  in my book  he's just a alpha male  and this is his soapbox 

Worldport said:
You forgot omnipotent .... actually the Weez is alright  in my book  he's just a alpha male  and this is his soapbox 
Maybe we should just call him Q.

Star-Trek-Q_2372.jpg

Heard the NC walked out on the company last week due to the company making absurd offers in regards to part time staffing and benefits. Can't have any rotten apples thrown into this deal. The raise is nice but after 13 years you just don't get a real good feeling from it. If they can finish the deal and get us what we really should get then I'll feel better about it. Hope so.

Reactions: 1 person
Talos said:
Heard the NC walked out on the company last week due to the company making absurd offers in regards to part time staffing and benefits. Can't have any rotten apples thrown into this deal. The raise is nice but after 13 years you just don't get a real good feeling from it. If they can finish the deal and get us what we really should get then I'll feel better about it. Hope so.
Here at LUS if we sign a contract tomorrow all we get will be another 3 holidays and 55 cents differential. We'll lose our scope and superior medical (in 2018) and maybe double time. The heck with it, let it drag out for a couple of years. 

Worldport said:
Here at LUS if we sign a contract tomorrow all we get will be another 3 holidays and 55 cents differential. We'll lose our scope and superior medical (in 2018) and maybe double time. The heck with it, let it drag out for a couple of years. 
Thanks TWU for the Association and what it brought with it.

AANOTOK said:
Thanks TWU for the Association and what it brought with it.
Yep the neighborhood really went down the drain didn't  it. What other improvements do you see? What happens if they agree to give up encoding or airfreight wouldn't you prefer to drag it out as long as you can?

Worldport said:
Yep the neighborhood really went down the drain didn't  it. What other improvements do you see? What happens if they agree to give up encoding or airfreight wouldn't you prefer to drag it out as long as you can?
I have never been a "I got mine" guy WP. Doesn't matter what part of life I'm dealing with. If it enhances my life without too many disruptions and it benefits the masses, then I'm all in. Cargo and encoding are just jobs within my job. I will not lose any money but actually gain from shift differential of .55 cents, extra holiday pay, and other improvements. I don't claim to be a huge union man WP, but I do support all enjoying the same things I do that are working beside me. To answer your question WP, I would not hold up a contract (or hope one is dragged out) when its stand to benefit the majority and not just the minority.

AANOTOK said:
I have never been a "I got mine" guy WP. Doesn't matter what part of life I'm dealing with. If it enhances my life without too many disruptions and it benefits the masses, then I'm all in. Cargo and encoding are just jobs within my job. I will not lose any money but actually gain from shift differential of .55 cents, extra holiday pay, and other improvements. I don't claim to be a huge union man WP, but I do support all enjoying the same things I do that are working beside me. To answer your question WP, I would not hold up a contract (or hope one is dragged out) when its stand to benefit the majority and not just the minority.
Easily said when you are a member of the majority. My point is we might lose more  than gain in future negotiations. Not money but scope and such. Now that WE got ours (money) why on Gods earth would we make any concession?

Status
Not open for further replies.