JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEYOND not cool outing the guy man. Even if it does sound like you had a personal beef with him and can throw the guy under the bus with you being completely anonymous.
Sorry W, you seem to have thrown NYer under the bus on a few occasions...especially with your "third person" talk, and that too has personal beef overtones.
Well a little different
The only difference I see is the standards you have for you and the standards you have for everyone else.

So here at LGA mainline will work some Eagle and Envoy will work some. What odd even flight numbers? Come on Weez. So I'm going to lose express work ,my medical and my days off plus I had to switch to boxer briefs because your uniforms rub me the wrong way. But to me it's worth because after all these years I can say my job is secure, well at least more secure than it's been

Remember Al you're the guy that was giving me praise for having that perpetual glass half full mentality.

Come and join me.

The only difference I see is the standards you have for you and the standards you have for everyone else.
Weez are you building birdhouses and wearing a blue T shirt like the Fonz when he was trying to cut down on fighting or do you need some smelling salts

Weez you need a glass of something you are getting chit on ,on at least 3 forums.
I was doing it before it was cool. :)

I don't hate Weez I just think he is a self serving, manipulative, propaganda spewing WeAAsle.

I only see a small part of him on these forums. I am sure in real life he is much much worse.

I was doing it before it was cool. :)

I don't hate Weez I just think he is a self serving, manipulative, propaganda spewing WeAAsle.

I only see a small part of him on these forums. I am sure in real life he is much much worse.
Wrong, it's always been cool just ask the Weez

I agree with W. When I compare our medical to many others, we really do have a pretty decent plan. I know, there are better plans than ours, but as a whole...I can live with it. I still think (IMO only) that Catering and Cargo would be areas AA would like to outsource. I have asked and been told it has not been discussed. Other jobs such as bagrooms, bag transfers, and encoding could be on a future list.
We will see how it plays out. Didn't they resume negotiations this past week (16th)?

And why is Tim no longer around (here)?

to me, all that stuff crosses a red line. let's remember, parker will tell anyone who will listen that the airline industry's dynamics have been turned over and in a bad year, aa will make 'less money'. personally, i don't believe aa is hot to contract out any of that stuff, maybe lavs. the association would cut it's own jugular, locals/districts and the intls. losing lots of dues-payers if they agree to more outsourcing. the bleeding has to stop sometime.

if aa insists on contracting out freight, no dice unless we get regionals. i would make a stand this..as militant as a union could be now a days: work safe, obey speed limits, etc. i would have more faith in veterans at the freight house working safe and doing the right thing, opposed to new hires and the hero types.

(This is just for fun because he certainly has been known for multiple Red Herrings in the past but the infamous Tim Nelson wrote this yesterday and let's see if he winds up being correct and knows something the rest of us don't know?)

"I also received a call yesterday in which i dont mind admitting that i may have been incorrect saying that the company had no intentions to settle quickly. In fact, management told the union it was ready to knock this out. And i was told it will be cost positive for lus...which means really really cost positive for laa. Lus will go to laa health care in return lus will go to 4% match and at or around $2 iampf to offset the health care cost increase. Toss in extra days off, more favorable OT, future wage increases, scale adj, and shift differ and its a cost positive for lus.

I read basketts last email which was ominous but both him and my own opinion were incorrect. My souce said the jcba should be wrapped up no later than at or around the end of april. And this is someone who can make it happen. Believe me. Again, i was thinking years, but someone much much closer is saying "weeks"."

LUS will go with LAA health care? That is a definate NO vote from me. Why should we "settle" for that? This company is making billions of $$$$$ and the best they can offer is LAA's current health care? What raise we enjoyed is gone with our increase in premiums. How is that cost positive for LUS? I actually lose money if this is true. But coming from the all knowing negotiations prophet Tim Nelson. I have to think he got eroneous information again. I still say it's another 12 months away, SCOPE and healtcare will be the sticking points. JMO though.

Last edited:
LUS will go with LAA health care? That is a definate NO vote from me. Why should we "settle" for that? This company is making billions of $$$$$ and the best they can offer is LAA's current health care? What raise we enjoyed is gone with our increase in premiums. How is that cost positive for LUS? I actually lose money if this is true. But coming from the all knowing negotiations prophet Tim Nelson. I have to think he got eroneous information again. I still say it's another 12 months away, SCOPE and healtcare will be the sticking points. JMO though.

Hypothetical what ifs?

What if you didn't already have the raise you got and were still at $24.09?

What if a no vote put us back to $24.09 since we didn't vote on our raises originally?

Do the raises that we received outside our CBA have any influence in your choice?

Hypothetical what ifs?

What if you didn't already have the raise you got and were still at $24.09?

What if a no vote put us back to $24.09 since we didn't vote on our raises originally?

Do the raises that we received outside our CBA have any influence in your choice?

Are you saying that "if" the raise was included in the JCBA along with the current LAA healthcare plan would I vote yes then? That answer is NO, I would still be a NO vote.

Yes I would vote NO even if it put us back to $24.09.

And no the raises we have gotten outside the JCBA talks have no influence on my vote.

Are you saying that "if" the raise was included in the JCBA along with the current LAA healthcare plan would I vote yes then? That answer is NO, I would still be a NO vote.

Yes I would vote NO even if it put us back to $24.09.

And no the raises we have gotten outside the JCBA talks have no influence on my vote.
PJ we LUS fleet and MTC are the only ones with this healthcare everyone else Pilots, flight attendants and Customer service and managers have AA healthcare. In the end we will have it too

Status
Not open for further replies.