JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several town halls back up what you said. Parker insisted that he wasn't going to open up any contract. Then the stews and pilots ran a corporate campaign. All of the sudden, Parker found $900 million more. Yet, we just had a Union boss, Prez come on there yesterday to say that he thinks we could have a comprehensive proposal come down that the union would agree with to TA, then phony sell the thing for a no vote, to use as a baseline for 'new' negotiations. Could you imagine the timeline? Remember, section 6 is about 13 months away. If our small mentality is so stupid, I wonder how much longer the company would put up with the monkeys? Does the company want a contract? Hell yeah, but we are blowing our chances by playing games.

Stop your BS Tim. Rez DID NOT say any of this crap you're bugging him with.

He said he could see a comprehensive proposal being offered and NO he wouldn't accept it if it was chit.

Stop playing YOUR games.

Can I protest the fact that my shorts keep opening up below my zipper? I have no itch or rash.

Quite annoying and embarrassing frankly.
Change the soap you use. It causes rashes and jock itch. And stop wearing deodorant because it contains way too much estrogen and has been oppressing testosterone levels in men. Oops, you say you have no rash. disregard.

He said he could see a comprehensive proposal being offered and NO he wouldn't accept it if it was chit.

Stop playing YOUR games.
It's a phony sell. You can't change that. He said it. And how does a comprehensive proposal get to the members if the IAM doesn't sign off that it is a fair deal with a Tentative agreement? Prez violated the principles of non contradiction, i.e., the IAM TA's the proposal then Prez 'bait and switches" by washing his hands claiming he will phony sell a no vote. Really? Unless what he is saying is that the IAM won't agree, and will step aside, and allow the company to present its proposal to the membership, without union leadership recommendation. Either way, it's phony. They are commissionted to represent our proposals and to negotiate a JCBA, not to step aside and allow the company to present a proposal directly to the membership.

Pestering, Begging. Tomato, Tomato. Go to the APFA FB page Tim and ask them about the "Hard 40" requirement that ain't going no where.

Your comment where you said you thought they liked it? You thought wrong (in some areas) for both groups.

Again though. Pestering, Begging. Tomato, Tomato I guess?
In America we say, "The squeaky wheel gets heard.". We need to start squeaking instead of ending a negotiation update saying "We are disappointed with management." Really? C'mon maaaaaannnnn!!

It's a phony sell. You can't change that. He said it. And how does a comprehensive proposal get to the members if the IAM doesn't sign off that it is a fair deal with a Tentative agreement? Prez violated the principles of non contradiction, i.e., the IAM TA's the proposal then Prez 'bait and switches" by washing his hands claiming he will phony sell a no vote. Really? Unless what he is saying is that the IAM won't agree, and will step aside, and allow the company to present its proposal to the membership, without union leadership recommendation. Either way, it's phony. They are commissionted to represent our proposals and to negotiate a JCBA, not to step aside and allow the company to present a proposal directly to the membership.

He said none of this crap.

Next?

I think a comprehensive proposal in near future is possible, the forced vote NO!! We would negotiate off the comprehensive proposal as we did in past, IMO.

Several town halls back up what you said. Parker insisted that he wasn't going to open up any contract. Then the stews and pilots ran a corporate campaign. All of the sudden, Parker found $900 million more. Yet, we just had a Union boss, Prez come on there yesterday to say that he thinks we could have a comprehensive proposal come down that the union would agree with to TA, then phony sell the thing for a no vote, to use as a baseline for 'new' negotiations. Could you imagine the timeline? Remember, section 6 is about 13 months away. If our small mentality is so stupid, I wonder how much longer the company would put up with the monkeys? Does the company want a contract? Hell yeah, but we are blowing our chances by playing games.

Stop playing YOUR games.

I don't know Weaas, looks like he did in fact say those things...

In America we say, "The squeaky wheel gets heard.". We need to start squeaking instead of ending a negotiation update saying "We are disappointed with management." Really? C'mon maaaaaannnnn!!

Well I will admit the more I poked my Mother when I was a kid, the more she would eventually give the money to buy a Comic book or two.

It would be pretty sad if we still need to poke the arm at our ages? But I guess that's up to Mommy Management still to make us happy?

Forced vote NO. They would negotiate (They) off the Comprehensive proposal.

(Not force sell it out to us)

Next?
And how would that proposal get to the membership? If it's a TA then the IAM and TWU agreed to it. If you say it's not a TA, then the union has to make a recommendation otherwise it violates our bylaws. If it makes no recommendation and simply steps aside and allows the company to directly present a proposal to the membership then what have we been doing the last several years in negotiations and why do we need a union?

He absolutely did a few pages over. When he answered your BFF NYer, he said he saw a comprehensive proposal coming in the near future, one which he would push for a no vote to use as a baseline for 'new' negotiations. A phony sell. A full blown Pontius Pilot washing of the hands.

He DID NOT say any of the garbage you're trying to sell. Pure crap.

Next?

And how would that proposal get to the membership? If it's a TA then the IAM and TWU agreed to it. If you say it's not a TA, then the union has to make a recommendation otherwise it violates our bylaws. If it makes no recommendation and simply steps aside and allows the company to directly present a proposal to the membership then what have we been doing the last several years in negotiations and why do we need a union?

He DID NOT say they would automatically TA the proposal Loki.

Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back