Scab of the Week

Integrity, Integrity, Integrity!!

Ever heard the phrase, "If you don't do your job, someone else will."? It's a basic rule of capitalism.

Anytime that rule is demonstrated, some pro-union person on this board pounds their chest and says "I have integrity! (which is a fine substitute for a paycheck)" . . . which really means "I'm doing my part to make sure no work gets done".

PTO has a job and wants to work . . . you call that a lack of integrity.
whereas the union employees have a job, but don't want to work . . . which you call integrity.

The way I see integrity defined on this board has nothing to do with quality of work, but is all about ME, ME, ME (meaning the union employees).

Tell me, just what HAVE YOU DONE to further this craft???
I have assisted in shaking the union foundation. One of the most aggressive unions have been driven from a major airline, a Legacy at that. Over twenty years of negotiations blown out of the water in one clean blow. A&P jobs are being lost at a staggering rate. Concessions abound across the country for every airline. The unions are weak and are in no position to bargain. You guys are getting mad and have nothing good to look forward to on the horizon. I think you guys are beginning to see the writing on the wall and the crafts destiny if it continues on its current path. You guys just need some direction, as misguided as Ken is I think he is the man for the job. He does have talent he just needs a bit of redirecting and focus.

I never said I was Anti-Union, you did.

The way I see integrity defined on this board has nothing to do with quality of work, but is all about ME, ME, ME (meaning the union employees).

I could not agree with you more dc3fanatic. They have indeed destroyed the meaning of the word on these boards.

I could not agree with you more dc3fanatic. They have indeed destroyed the meaning of the word on these boards.
I get several pictures of the Union trade from this board. The most unredeaming picture I see is the union employee crying on the floor, pounding his fists and feet like a baby tantrum, constantly shouting "I want my contract".

I got other pictures too, which are positive. But the above 'union tantrum' picture does you far more damage than the positive pictures I've seen.

If you don't like your new 'contract', then quit and find another job . . . but for heaven's sakes, stop the undercurrent of calling it 'slavery'. It's insulting to the people that didn't have a choice.

The absolute denial here is so so sad.

Absolute scab stupidity and cowardice is much worse than any suposed denial. Again, I ask the SUPERscab PlaytheCods, what have YOU done to change the circumstances of the profession? Right, nothing but stab it in the back, bootlick for the man, and then wonder why your regarded as Judas type worthy of only extreme contempt. Your silence is deafening 'Cods. Its easy to sit back as a wanton POS scab, take your thirty pieces of silver, point fingers, and run your scab mouth about what should be done and how. You have an unwitting amount of scab gall to even question anyone here 'Cods. Especially those of us who have fought the government and big business to improve and organize the profession through AMFA. Your scab wages are the best you've ever had because of a union you continually bash, AMFA. Who fought and sacrificed for the craft and your scab pay. You are beyond belief SUPERscab.

Here is one of many examples of what you'll never be a part of because your a worthless scab:

"The Aeronautical Repair Station Association (ARSA) is challenging the FAA in federal court over technicalities of the agency’s drug and alcohol testing regulations. AMFA has been a strong supporter of this final ruling and has submitted position papers to the FAA concerning enforcement of this policy. The FAA wants “the testing to follow the work.†It’s a very easy concept for you and me to follow, but not so easy for ARSA.

ARSA is nothing more than a pretentious lobbying group employed by and engorged by roughly 650 to 750 repair station facilities that pool their money. The intended design is to keep as many rules and regulations away from its precious facilities as possible, thereby keeping their costs low in comparison to the airlines thus ensuring hefty, long-term profits.

AMFA has received consent and will be filing an “amicus curiae†brief in federal court in support of the FAA’s final ruling.

This final ruling is a great start but still does not go far enough. It does not include foreign repair facilities.

Here’s an idea: if any regulated carrier in this country chooses to use foreign repair facilities to perform its aircraft maintenance work, then that airline should be made responsible and accountable for ensuring that drug and alcohol testing at these foreign repair facilities is accomplished in a voluntary manner. If for any reason these foreign repair facilities can’t accomplish this in a voluntary manner, then they can no longer perform the work. It’s that simple. To enforce testing at home and not abroad makes no sense at all.

Ah, behold, I see a crystal ball; it’s called National Trade Policies for corporations that can and will override common sense for profit – watch and see."

AMFA has also supported the junior mechanic program and encouragement of retaining a A@P. Organized 7 airlines AMT's/cleaners, and will continue. Your getting confused (again) between the Aviation Maintenance Technician and Componant Repair, not the same. A person repairing piece parts is not an AMT/A@P Mech no matter what you say, he is componant repair, who specializes in repairing/rebuilding a few componants. When and if he installs those pieces/parts on an aircraft/engine and signs off for his own work, only then will he be considered an AMT/A@P Mech. We have OSM's (Overhaul Support Mechanics) at AA, the are not allowed to work on the aircraft itself, they can't work the line, and they can only be upgraded to AMT's if the have both licenses. Now, of course in your scab infested sponge brain, none of this makes any sense, and I am really wasting my time beating on you, its that futile. I guess I'm here because you will never have the last word among honorable men/women, its just not going to happen....ever.

BTW, this is happening at Messaba now; http://www.startribune.com/535/story/400251.html
How long will it be before Scab Air is next? Its coming....the end for you SUPERscab. :up:

I have assisted in shaking the union foundation. One of the most aggressive unions have been driven from a major airline, a Legacy at that. Over twenty years of negotiations blown out of the water in one clean blow. A&P jobs are being lost at a staggering rate. Concessions abound across the country for every airline. The unions are weak and are in no position to bargain. You guys are getting mad and have nothing good to look forward to on the horizon. I think you guys are beginning to see the writing on the wall and the crafts destiny if it continues on its current path. You guys just need some direction, as misguided as Ken is I think he is the man for the job. He does have talent he just needs a bit of redirecting and focus.

So by your own admission you've done NOTHING to further this craft.

Thank you for illustrating my point.

I have assisted in shaking the union foundation. One of the most aggressive unions have been driven from a major airline, a Legacy at that. Over twenty years of negotiations blown out of the water in one clean blow. A&P jobs are being lost at a staggering rate. Concessions abound across the country for every airline. The unions are weak and are in no position to bargain.
You have assisted in shaking the CRAFT to its foundation you moron.

You are part of the problem by crossing a picket line and taking the only bargaining power left by the Mechanics you ignoramus. Yea A&P JOBS ARE BEING LOST AND WHAT DO YOU DO?
Pound your chest because you were influential in bringing their demise by crushing a strike meant to SAVE Mechanics jobs and pay.

I swear PTO sometimes you leave me flabbergasted with your pure stupidity. Here is what you can do to assist the Craft. GO HOME, BAIT A HOOK, and leave the craft building to those who care about it.

Ever heard the phrase, "If you don't do your job, someone else will."? It's a basic rule of capitalism.

Anytime that rule is demonstrated, some pro-union person on this board pounds their chest and says "I have integrity! (which is a fine substitute for a paycheck)" . . . which really means "I'm doing my part to make sure no work gets done".

whereas the union employees have a job, but don't want to work . . . which you call integrity.

More Antiunion regurgitated tripe, from another pro company bootlicker...return to your masters lap and beg for scraps!

Bankruptcy, bonuses, bankruptcy, bonuses....and oh, how about demanding the concessions and layoffs at the same time? Sorry folks, we can't pay our scab hotel bills or our employees, but we have enough left over for our SERP program.

Is that how your "capitalism" works Fanatic? Enron style? Screw everyone else as long as I get mine. Nice.

In the Scab Air case, nothing AMFA offered at the negotiation table was enough. They were expected to give away half of their jobs while taking massive concessions. Of course Dougie Stealin' knew it would never pass, so they got the wish of a strike, scabs slithering in, and now what looks to be a long fall into the Chapter 7 abyss.

Is that the big win Fanatic? What picture comes to mind if something tragic happens because of a cheaply outsourced and failing scab maintenance program. What then? :unsure:

More Antiunion regurgitated tripe, from another pro company bootlicker...return to your masters lap and beg for scraps!
pro-capitalism, thank you very much. I'm no bootlicker, AND I get to take home a check for a wage I bargained for, not someone doing it for me.

Oh, and Hackman . . . the 'peons' in mgmt don't get the massive bonuses you seem to think every non-union employee gets.

The only big win the unions could have done out there is to shut a carrier down and reduce capacity. No one Airline union seems to be willing to take one for the rest of the team.

Bankruptcy, bonuses, bankruptcy, bonuses....and oh, how about demanding the concessions and layoffs at the same time?...
Is that the big win Fanatic? What picture comes to mind if something tragic happens because of a cheaply outsourced and failing scab maintenance program. What then? :unsure:

When PTO and the DC9Fanatic are on the outside looking in then they will beat their chests and say "I gave you what you wanted...cheap labor...no union...why did you turn me out?" Thats when the CEO will say "sorry guys we're goin' to Mexico!!!"
NWA will stay in BK for as long as they can to stiff the creditors and increase the bottom line. And you are right Hackman, the bonuses will keep on flowing. You don't have to be in a union to recognize that the American "worker" (not corporate elite) is on a slide in pay and benefits.

pro-capitalism, thank you very much. I'm no bootlicker, AND I get to take home a check for a wage I bargained for, not someone doing it for me.
Your a management suck up and nothing more, you get what they tell you, you're gonna get and nothing more.

The only big win the unions could have done out there is to shut a carrier down and reduce capacity. No one Airline union seems to be willing to take one for the rest of the team.
Wow ya think?.. your a real Einstein.. :lol:

Your a management suck up and nothing more, you get what they tell you, you're gonna get and nothing more.
Wow your a real Einstein.. :lol:

He negotiated...LOL. He got what they wanted him to get. He comes "hat in hand" asking the higher ups "please sir, may I have more?" When he outlives his uselessne...er I mean usefullness the boss will replace him with a younger version or a machine. Thats when he will understand that he has absolutely NO protection.

Just ask Ken, you don't have to be a mechanic to keep an airline flying, any scab can do it. Boy that says a lot for a craft that people would like to see become a skilled craft. :lol: So what are the requirements to be an AMT again?

Yes, ask me. You DO need to be a mechanic to REPAIR/MAINTAIN aircraft for an airline. Being a SCAB does NOT qualify a person to do this though.

Coward, here are some of the requirements:

1. You must be
o at least 18 years old;
o able to read, write, and understand English.
2. You must get 18 months of practical experience with either power plants or airframes, or 30 months of practical experience working on both at the same time. As an alternative to this experience requirement, you can graduate from an FAA-Approved Aviation Maintenance Technician School.
3. You must pass three types of tests;
o a written examination
o an oral test
o a practical test
(a) Eligibility standard. No person is eligible to hold a certificate, rating, or authorization issued under this part when the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has notified the FAA in writing that the person poses a security threat.
§ 65.77 Experience requirements.
Each applicant for a mechanic certificate or rating must present either an appropriate graduation certificate or certificate of completion from a certificated cated aviation maintenance technician school or documentary evidence, satisfactory to the Administrator, of—
(a) At least 18 months of practical experience with the procedures, practices, materials, tools, machine tools, and equipment generally used in constructing, maintaining, or altering airframes, or powerplants appropriate to the rating sought; or
(B) At least 30 months of practical experience concurrently performing the duties appropriate to both the airframe and powerplant ratings.

§ 65.79 Skill requirements.
Each applicant for a mechanic certificate or rating must pass an oral and a practical test on the rating he seeks. The tests cover the applicant's basic skill in performing practical projects on the subjects covered by the written test for that rating. An applicant for a powerplant rating must show his ability to make satisfactory minor repairs to, and minor alterations of, propellers.
§ 65.80 Certificated aviation maintenance technician school students.
Whenever an aviation maintenance technician school certificated under part 147 of this chapter shows to an FAA inspector that any of its students has made satisfactory progress at the school and is prepared to take the oral and practical tests prescribed by §65.79, that student may take those tests during the final subjects of his training in the approved curriculum, before he meets the applicable experience requirements of §65.77 and before he passes each section of the written test prescribed by §65.75.

By the way Coward, notice the term "aviation maintenance technician"?

Now, care to identify yourself other than your cowardly alias?

When PTO and the DC9Fanatic are on the outside looking in then they will beat their chests and say "I gave you what you wanted...cheap labor...no union...why did you turn me out?" Thats when the CEO will say "sorry guys we're goin' to Mexico!!!"
NWA will stay in BK for as long as they can to stiff the creditors and increase the bottom line. And you are right Hackman, the bonuses will keep on flowing. You don't have to be in a union to recognize that the American "worker" (not corporate elite) is on a slide in pay and benefits.
You've got it all wrong union boys.

If unions are so great, then answer me this: In the auto industry . . . there are tons of empty factories in Michigan and a highly skilled auto work force. However all the foreign investment in Auto plants is in the South. Why? Because investors don't want to deal with heavy union mentality such as it exists in Michigan.

Finally, mr. Union . . . the only 'PROTECTION' in today's day and age is adaptability, willingness to learn and exceling at your job. The days when seniority counted for EVERYTHING are going away. What kind of protection is your union giving you? Are you carrying a picket sign while a scab collects your paycheck? Seniority doesn't grant you protection. Skills, eagerness and drive do.

'management suck up'? hmm. . . no, even if I owned my own business, I'd still be pro-capitalism. Go figure.

MORON
a stupid person, a dolt.
This has to be one of the most moronic statements yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Question? Are you a moron....
if not...
Why do your posts reveal so?

Latest posts