Scab of the Week

Good point Ken...Lets all get our real names out here for everyone to see and stop hiding behind aliases. Take accountability for your words PTO.
It is interesting that you should say something of this nature Don; what is your name? Why is it that no one here knows you? Why doesn't your name show up in sceptre? Certainly one of the guys here that I work with would know your name if you spent 17 years with NWA. I really don't have a problem with that part of it but the sceptre part is a different story.

It is interesting that you should say something of this nature Don; what is your name? Why is it that no one here knows you? Why doesn't your name show up in sceptre? Certainly one of the guys here that I work with would know your name if you spent 17 years with NWA. I really don't have a problem with that part of it but the sceptre part is a different story.
suppose he is using his real name? may be he wants his name kept secret and away from scabs like you.

I'll tell you what, you tell me your real name and I will treat you more like an adult and answer your lame question.
At least you are not telling lies as Hackman did about not having the material I requsted. (That was very well played don't you think?) I do understand your reluctance to post the material for it does prove what I am saying about the "AMT" title. You played that off very "cool" Ken. I think it would be interesting to play you in a game of poker or chess for that matter. We could invite Hackman and your overzealous buddy UAL and take all their money, then get serious about the game. :) As I said before UAL, Ken does not need your help, you almost blew it for him, but I'm cool. B)

Forget the "lame" question Ken I just wanted you to share what we both know with everyone else here. I see that you prefer to play on their ignorance and keep them in the dark. UAL is a prime example. You just let him keep ranting on knowing he is simply making a fool of himself for the ones that know the truth. But you know as well as I do that the ones that do know the truth will keep silent just as you did and hope for the best. All the time poor UAL is as clueless as they come and doesn’t even know it, but hey he’s on your side so that’s ok. Let me try another question:

What is your little organization going to do to turn the "AMT" title into a Certifiable Professional Title?

That should be your first step in raising the Bar for the AMT. That’s if you care to do this right.

Good Lord!

Are you simple minded little twits still worried about scabs?

No one else is.

That's your opinion, and judging from your hit-and-run snotty flamebaiting anti-labor posts over the years, hardly surprising. You're too far gone and well known to be considered an objective viewpoint. Shoo :p :p

At least you are not telling lies as Hackman did about not having the material I requsted. (That was very well played don't you think?) I do understand your reluctance to post the material for it does prove what I am saying about the "AMT" title. You played that off very "cool" Ken. I think it would be interesting to play you in a game of poker or chess for that matter. We could invite Hackman and your overzealous buddy UAL and take all their money, then get serious about the game. :) As I said before UAL, Ken does not need your help, you almost blew it for him, but I'm cool. B)

Forget the "lame" question Ken I just wanted you to share what we both know with everyone else here. I see that you prefer to play on their ignorance and keep them in the dark. UAL is a prime example. You just let him keep ranting on knowing he is simply making a fool of himself for the ones that know the truth. But you know as well as I do that the ones that do know the truth will keep silent just as you did and hope for the best. All the time poor UAL is as clueless as they come and doesn’t even know it, but hey he’s on your side so that’s ok. Let me try another question:

What is your little organization going to do to turn the "AMT" title into a Certifiable Professional Title?

That should be your first step in raising the Bar for the AMT. That’s if you care to do this right.

With each post you make Coward you simply show your ignorance for reality. Hackman has not lied. Hackman points out the truth and it passes you by at light speed.

As stated, you are a COWARD who remains in the shadow of fear while attempting to hurl pebbles at individuals who want nothing more than to protect & promote our proud craft & profession. Your above post is "wordy" but says nothing.

You are anti-union, anti-labor and a SCAB who will only be known, (if you are so lucky), for his negative impact on a profession he claims to belong to.

Remain in your enclosed black void of cowardice SCAB.

Lied? How so? By not doing your research for you or give the answer you desire? Sorry scab, but I don't play poker with my cards on the table, and I don't suffer fools willingly. If you want to play Texas Hold-em with me, you better bring your kiddy's piggy bank and your honey's nightly take. Of course, that is if you show up at the table at all, or without wearing a halloween Spiderman mask to hide your cowardice.

Here's some truth for you scab.

We know what you have done for the AMT's of our profession....STABBED THEM IN THE BACK AS A PATHETIC SCAB!

We know when you will lead the charge against the corporate thugs of big business....WHEN YOUR DONE LICKING THE MAN'S BOOTS!

When are you willing to put your scab *ss on the line and do anything but wimper and whine? Exacty right, your not.

When you get tired of getting bi*ch slapped here, just grab a tissue, pull your panties up, and wipe your little scab tears over in the corner. We'll try not to look. :ph34r:

With each post you make Coward you simply show your ignorance for reality...

...Remain in your enclosed black void of cowardice SCAB.
Ken, I am very disappointed in your last post, it is very much lacking in content. You claim you are out to promote the AMT Craft by making the public aware of it. That’s a decent start I guess but I have news for you; they are aware of it and they could care less about it. Though your actions are indeed noble they serve no purpose at all. The public cannot help you nor do they want to, just ask the hundreds of thousands that fly NWA on a yearly basis. If you want to change the way the profession is viewed then you have to start with the government then the companies. The public has already displayed their interest or lack of in the craft. I doubt the government is much more interested but at least you can make them listen to you, you just have to present it to them in the proper manner. I can see though that you are still hung up in that union mind set that just sets up false hopes for its members on toilet paper waiting to be flushed down the toilet.

While your having you Taylor bust made have a statue hammered out of a monkey being blown through the air by an exploding tire. Lets memorialize that for the public. Would you really expect anything more for an unskilled craft?

We’re still waiting for that link by the way. If you wish I will post it for you, all you have to do is ask.

If you want to change the way the profession is viewed then you have to start with the government then the companies. The public has already displayed their interest or lack of in the craft. I doubt the government is much more interested but at least you can make them listen to you, you just have to present it to them in the proper manner.
IMO, the way to change the AMT/A&P Aviation profession is NOT to start with the government. The change is needed from each and every licensed individual. When there are scabs taking the jobs, that sheds a bad light because just like with a lack of solidarity within a union, there is a lack of solidarity within a profession. It has to come from within yourself.......the pride and integrity is NOT issued with a license. As the old saying goes, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel. And scabs are the bad apple in the barrel.

Ken, I am very disappointed in your last post, it is very much lacking in content. You claim you are out to promote the AMT Craft by making the public aware of it. That’s a decent start I guess but I have news for you; they are aware of it and they could care less about it. Though your actions are indeed noble they serve no purpose at all. The public cannot help you nor do they want to, just ask the hundreds of thousands that fly NWA on a yearly basis. If you want to change the way the profession is viewed then you have to start with the government then the companies. The public has already displayed their interest or lack of in the craft. I doubt the government is much more interested but at least you can make them listen to you, you just have to present it to them in the proper manner. I can see though that you are still hung up in that union mind set that just sets up false hopes for its members on toilet paper waiting to be flushed down the toilet.

While your having you Taylor bust made have a statue hammered out of a monkey being blown through the air by an exploding tire. Lets memorialize that for the public. Would you really expect anything more for an unskilled craft?

We’re still waiting for that link by the way. If you wish I will post it for you, all you have to do is ask.

Another excellent nonsensical example of why a simpleton scab like yourself, of weak and despicable character, has no place near any type of aircraft. To state that my craft is "unskilled" tells all I need to know about you. Inferiority complex mixed in with self-loathing. It gives a revealing glimpse into your abysmal mindset. You have failed to succeed in life, proven as fact by your position as a corporate scab whore, forsaken by all but those like you. You desperately need to attempt to tear down those like Ken who to try and raise the bar, because you know you never will. Not for yourself, your family, or anyone else. PlaytheCods, you have not a clue, evidenced by 2242 posts of nothing but scab blather, your life is a sad joke.

The monkey getting blown through the air is you SUPERscab, in the Steenland blue scab suit. Except, instead of one tire blowing your scab carcass away, it will be four....isn't that the Scab Air way? :huh:

Latest posts