US Pilots Labor Discussion 6/29- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guys was clueless. 727 f/o is the best job there ever was! No walkarounds. No responsibility. Something like 2 items on the checklist. Every other landing. Even in the sim, the captain and engineer work the problem and the f/o flies in circles over a fix. Hard to believe they actually got paid for that! ;)

Yeah, I know I was an engineer for Jim! it's just that whole moving up and making more money thing.

Hey nic4,

NIC won't even exist after the "en banc" is denied and Wake dismisses. That was ALPA. ALPA is gone!

Yeah, I know ALPA is gone, well at least they do not represent the West pilots, kind of just like usapa don't you think?

I will make sure to keep a copy of the Nic. Oh wait, I will not have to, Mr. Parker is keeping a copy for me.

Get used to the word "acceptance". It is going to be a repeated catch phrase from the company.

Yeah, I know ALPA is gone, well at least they do not represent the West pilots, kind of just like usapa don't you think?

I will make sure to keep a copy of the Nic. Oh wait, I will not have to, Mr. Parker is keeping a copy for me.

Get used to the word "acceptance". It is going to be a repeated catch phrase from the company.

You're correct there. It'll be "repeated" when they "accept" USAPAs new list. You know, the one WITHOUT the NIC.

nic4,

I just read what SSM&P sent off to the 9th! It is a real peach! I have always wondered how you westies and your top notch legal co-founder experts could get this so wrong. A small quote below found on page 14..........

Plaintiffs’ en banc petition misstates the record by calling ALPA’s internal
process a “federally mandated arbitration.” As this Court found, it was merely
“the product of the internal rules and processes of ALPA.”

It's over Johnny!

Keep the donations coming.

Hate
All the hate mail we saw directed at Seham, and then their team does this. You west guys owe it to yourself to get somebody else doing your legal work. First the ripeness, which you never should have pushed when you did. I mean, you got the 9th to pretty much put a gun to your heads, and now this. This is a fundamental screw up that is really going to kill your case. Those 9th clerks have got to be giving each other looks, again.

I hate to bring you bad news, but that list he got long ago, the one with the dust on it on the shelf? It will be in the trashcan shortly.

All the hate mail we saw directed at Seham, and then their team does this. You west guys owe it to yourself to get somebody else doing your legal work. First the ripeness, which you never should have pushed when you did. I mean, you got the 9th to pretty much put a gun to your heads, and now this. This is a fundamental screw up that is really going to kill your case. Those 9th clerks have got to be giving each other looks, again.
You didn't think that petitioning for damages in a dismissed case was enough?

What do you want for a couple o' mil?

The 9th put a gun to our heads? Holy cow are you folks in for a very rude awakening.

By the way, there is this little thing that I believe is now law, called the McCaskill-Bond amendment. And while it may not apply to our merger which took place before the bill was enacted, the arbitrated Nicolau award would certainly meet the criteria of a "federally mandated arbitration", with respects to that law.

Have our two groups been integrated yet? Is there a new law in the country mandating a right to arbitration to integrate labor groups in airline mergers?

Wonder if any west pilots have an uncle "Kit" or aunt "Claire".

I hate to bring you bad news, but that list he got long ago, the one with the dust on it on the shelf? It will be in the trashcan shortly.

luvthe9,

Check this out...........the westies can reach a new level! Aqua and Fergie have taken the west to a new level. From the June 28th update below.......

Finally, we are introducing a new badge: TITANIUM. The threshold contribution for
TITANIUM is $3,000 and we are pleased to say that there are many West pilots who
already qualify for this new level. A number of you are waiting on the GOLD badges and
we pleased to say that we are out of GOLD badges for now. We’re placing a new order
for GOLD and TITANIUM badges.

Hate

luvthe9,

Check this out...........the westies can reach a new level! Aqua and Fergie have taken the west to a new level. From the June 28th update below.......

Finally, we are introducing a new badge: TITANIUM. The threshold contribution for
TITANIUM is $3,000 and we are pleased to say that there are many West pilots who
already qualify for this new level. A number of you are waiting on the GOLD badges and
we pleased to say that we are out of GOLD badges for now. We’re placing a new order

Hate

The word on the street is that soon there will be a new level. Un-obtanium.

You will get a villa on Pandorum, you will learn to speak Navu, and after they lock you in a turbo-charged tanning bed you will be able the interact with the natives, ride flying dinosaurs, and have great adventures.

Geeze... I just might have to sign up myself....

luvthe9,

Hate
Interesting choice, since titanium isn't even a precious metal. I'm thnking platinum would have been a better choice. Maybe their next level will be "stainless steel" or "aluminum".

Al,
"Un-obtanium"...I love it! LOL :lol:

I guess that maybe we have pay parity after all. If they're gonna throw away a few grand every year to pay lawyers to play golf. They sure aren't payin' 'em to practice law! Or, maybe it's practice they need! Won't get better at it without practice!

This guy asked a question on recalls and it seems that nobody cares about the furloughed pilots. We all need to stop the continuing fighting among us and really work on getting a contract which we can all benefit from, sometime in my lifetime.............

USAPA put out an update last night that they expect to hear from the company in a month or so about the staffing through the end of 2011. A big IF is the amount of retirements on the East side.

The 9th put a gun to our heads? Holy cow are you folks in for a very rude awakening.

By the way, there is this little thing that I believe is now law, called the McCaskill-Bond amendment. And while it may not apply to our merger which took place before the bill was enacted, the arbitrated Nicolau award would certainly meet the criteria of a "federally mandated arbitration", with respects to that law.

Have our two groups been integrated yet? Is there a new law in the country mandating a right to arbitration to integrate labor groups in airline mergers?

Wonder if any west pilots have an uncle "Kit" or aunt "Claire".
Gun to your head,yes. Why on earth would your legal team push the ripeness agenda, and allow the 9th to pontificate on a moot point that destroyed your own argument on the Nic? They certainly gave us all an education on the Nicolau not being the end all, contrary to what your legal eagles on this board insisted. Very interesting. Why don't you just have a little patience and wait to file when the "harm" comes home, at least in your mind? The statement "all the risk lies with the west" becomes clearer with each passing day. This is quickly winding down to a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back