2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactusboy53 said:
Hmmmm. Blathering about a 8+ year old video and your assessment of the actor's personality multiple times. Not desperate at all boys.
I forcast a great deal of East wailing & gnashing of teeth this next Spring. Maybe we can produce a video that will help to soothe you.

Can't wait to see that video

Reactions: 3 people
nic4us said:
Sorry, the Nic is still the only accepted system seniority list applicable to all LCC pilots. Oh, and it is still very much in the contract.

By contract I mean the MOU.  Take another look, the Nic is in there!

Looking!

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:
The Ninth Circuits holding, that the denial of the Nicolau Award in Paragraph 10.h. of the
MOU breached USAPAs duty of fair representation, is effectively the tie-breaker on this question.  With the Ninth Circuits affirmation of the West Pilots reasonable expectation of the Nicolau Award, the AASPIC acknowledges it as the starting point for ranking the East and West Pilots on the ISL. As part of the ISL, the US Airways Pilots (East and West) should be ordered based on the Nicola Awardthe job allocations as between the West and East Pilots must be rationalized according to the Nicolau Award as those pilots compete for jobs with each other for the first time, so that West Pilots achieve their expectations vis a vis the East Pilots.
AAPSIC Pre-Hearing Statement                                                               19 Sept 2015

LOL, Just had a westie flip me the bird in PHX yesterday. Wasn't wearing his cute tie though. Those AFO better grow up. Hey Catpiss, where is all that Integrity? 

Reactions: 7 people
Saw the Sully movie last night.  Theatre packed.  Clint absolutely nailed it.  All I can say about the cast is "Wow."  Hanks, Eckhart, Linney, I could go on and on. 

Holt McCallany was brilliant in the role of Mike Cleary, President of the US Airline Pilots Association.  He got the essence of the man just right.  Nothing flashy or New Age.  Just strong, steadfast American masculinity reminiscent of a bygone era.  Think Gary Cooper or Alan Ladd.  

This one has Oscar written all over it.

Top 5 Movies of All Time

1.  Citizen Kane
     2.  Gone With the Wind
     3.  Sully
     4.  The Godfather
     5.  Caddyshack

Highly respected Captain Duane Giroir shared this insightful post with the twelve regular readers of the Fox10 Phoenix "News Feed."

English (US) · 中文(台灣) · Español · Português (Brasil) · Français (France)

Privacy · Terms · Advertising · Ad Choices · Cookies ·
More

Facebook © 2016

News Feed

Duane Giroir‎ to FOX 10 Phoenix
September 9 at 9:04am · Scottsdale, AZ, United States ·

Sully was and is a fraud. He had one good engine. Big cover up.
0nly 900 hrs in Airbus. Endangered lives. Not a hero.
15,000 hr Captain on air bus. Over 25000 total.

1 Like

13516525_10202040657775594_3595903972498750503_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
dariencc said:

Highly respected Captain Duane Giroir shared this insightful post with the twelve regular readers of the Fox10 Phoenix "News Feed."

English (US) · 中文(台灣) · Español · Português (Brasil) · Français (France)

Privacy · Terms · Advertising · Ad Choices · Cookies ·
More

Facebook © 2016

News Feed

Duane Giroir‎ to FOX 10 Phoenix
September 9 at 9:04am · Scottsdale, AZ, United States ·

Sully was and is a fraud. He had one good engine. Big cover up.
0nly 900 hrs in Airbus. Endangered lives. Not a hero.
15,000 hr Captain on air bus. Over 25000 total.

1 Like

13516525_10202040657775594_3595903972498750503_n.jpg

Sigh...just when ya' think you've seen it all. "He had one good engine. Big cover up." Well, I'm all ears here; so which one was the "good" engine and just what vast conspiracy worked to engineer any "Big cover up"....? No matter. I'm sure all concerned with FLT1549 will now lose a lot of sleep over that braying village idiot's childish nonsense.

Reactions: 2 people
Similar to Captain Sully, highly respected Captain Duane Giroir has done an admirable job representing his company and profession in public.  The Friendswood, TX police blotter reports on one example of Duane setting a high standard.

http://www.clearlaketoday.com/newsarchives/archivedetails.cfm?id=5690

Family Violence

June 21 (1:18 p.m.) Duane Leon Giroir, 56, of Pasadena, was charged with Unlawful Restraint and Assault Causing Bodily Injury. Giroir allegedly forced his way into his estranged wife’s home at some point on the evening of June 20. A concerned third party called police and stated that he was concerned that Giroir was at the residence and that the estranged wife may be in danger. Police attempted to contact the estranged wife by telephone and were unable to do so. Police conducted a welfare check and were able to remove the wife from the residence when she came to the front door. A police negotiator then contacted Giroir and after more than two hours of dialog, officers were able to enter the home. Once inside, officers secured a handgun and took Giroir into custody. He was taken to a Houston-area hospital for evaluation and released later that night. Giroir’s bond was set at $10,000 and a Magistrate’s Order for Emergency Protection was issued. Galveston County records show that he was released from the Galveston County Jail after posting bond on June 23.

Reactions: 6 people
Hawkhunter said:
LOL, Just had a westie flip me the bird in PHX yesterday............ where is all that Integrity? 

Good question, since it's been absurdly held here that "Integrity" and even "Honor" it's self reside solely within the ready acceptance of arbitrators' whims....Right? So what's changed within that "philosophy" lately?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.