A332 crew rest module

Grieve away...I like the module better and I will NOT demand an Envoy seat on a -200 unless I'm flying TLV. Besides that, every seat we take in Envoy is one a Flight Attendant can't use for a descent rest break.

You read it since you have time on your hands. I personally think we have bigger fish to fry.

Driver B)

I agree with NYC busdriver and not with A320.... It's unfortunate but it is where we are.. Doug PARKER has shown the utmost contempt for us. For those of you who don't think this is war and only the strong will win are sadly mistaken... The powder has been dry for long enough... but it's time.
I'm on board are you?

I agree with NYC busdriver and not with A320.... It's unfortunate but it is where we are.. Doug PARKER has shown the utmost contempt for us. For those of you who don't think this is war and only the strong will win are sadly mistaken... The powder has been dry for long enough... but it's time.
I'm on board are you?

I'm only on board if USAPA gets a contract out for a vote, otherwise you and your powder are on your own.

I'm on board are you?

I don't disagree with what you are saying, but this issue is lost for now until it goes through the grievance process, so lets do the other things that we can in the meantime. Fly the contract. Fly the FOM. Do your job and mind your own business. Stop using your personal cellphone for company buisiness... etc. etc. etc.

Also, that crew rest module is a stick in the eye to many Flight Attendants because of the lack of consideration they received from the company. I don't let them use the module. I don't give up the DESIGNATED crew rest chair either. But I don't take up ANOTHER seat if one is open so the Flight Attendants can use it for crew rest if they so desire.

Driver B)

I don't disagree with what you are saying, but this issue is lost for now until it goes through the grievance process, so lets do the other things that we can in the meantime. Fly the contract. Fly the FOM. Do your job and mind your own business. Stop using your personal cellphone for company buisiness... etc. etc. etc.

Also, that crew rest module is a stick in the eye to many Flight Attendants because of the lack of consideration they received from the company. I don't let them use the module. I don't give up the DESIGNATED crew rest chair either. But I don't take up ANOTHER seat if one is open so the Flight Attendants can use it for crew rest if they so desire.

Driver B)
Fly the contract ? Thanx NYC for doing it, that lack of consideration bit goes a little deeper for their rest stations than just the company dictating. You might try researching how they got what they got, IE extensive studies by our union and safety department all for their unions dropping the ball during the crew rest negotiation! Your safety chair at USAPA would be a good source to start for a historical rundown! Like 924 says time to upgrade that ego!

We've spoken on NUMEROUS occasions. I'd be VERY surprised if he or NYC had the gonads/authority to bump revenue from an Envoy seat until this grievance is settled.

Driver <_<
Fly the contract, well then I am sure the F/A's are extremely thankful for your help in overcompensating for the lack of effeciency in negotiations on their rest areas. Time to change your callsign.

Sorry , but maybe you should have been more careful and asked for a higher intellectual understanding of the circumstances and things around you, it's ok though tomorrow you make wake up and even see with more clarity than Stevie Wonder ! Mm

I'm on board are you?

What are you planning there, Crazy? Looks like you are trying to start some trouble.

I hope it blows up in your face and takes you and NYC out if you are talking about being a wildcatter, St Nic.

I'm looking for a good laugh. :lol:

We've spoken on NUMEROUS occasions. I'd be VERY surprised if he or NYC had the gonads/authority to bump revenue from an Envoy seat until this grievance is settled.

Driver <_<

Never said that I even attempted to "bump" anyone from Envoy. I demanded the Envoy seat, had the CP call and order me to fly without it, I asked for a letter to that effect (he did,) and mine was added to the grievances.

The company policy is that the F/A NEVER take their rest break in Envoy, even if it is empty. You are obviously unfamiliar international operations, but feel obligated to weigh in with your admitted ignorance anyway.

Why are you so damned intent on getting a new contract when you admit openly that you don't have time to even read the one you have?

Never said that I even attempted to "bump" anyone from Envoy. I demanded the Envoy seat, had the CP call and order me to fly without it, I asked for a letter to that effect (he did,) and mine was added to the grievances.

The company policy is that the F/A NEVER take their rest break in Envoy, even if it is empty. You are obviously unfamiliar international operations, but feel obligated to weigh in with your admitted ignorance anyway.

Why are you so damned intent on getting a new contract when you admit openly that you don't have time to even read the one you have?

So, those of us who haven't called up the CP and gotten "the letter" are lesser Captains? How much grievance does it take to make a grievance?
The FOM Only says the F/A can't use OUR seat. Maybe their manual says something different, but since I don't have one, I've never read it.
I've read most of the contract but since it is spread out over several dozen documents, revisions and side letters, it is a little difficult. The part on crew rest was written prior to delivery of the -200s and the crew rest modules. Had we not been in this pissing contest with the company over the contract and many other issues, I feel sure a side letter would have been agreed upon. But, it hasn't, the grievance is filed and we have NO CHOICE but to live with the present circumstance until the grievance is heard. I don't like the process, but it is what it is.
I don't feel obligated to do anything but render an opinion when I feel like it on an open publiic forum regardless on how "ignorant" you think I am. Can we dispense with the nastygrams now?

Driver B)

So, those of us who haven't called up the CP and gotten "the letter" are lesser Captains? How much grievance does it take to make a grievance?
The FOM Only says the F/A can't use OUR seat. Maybe their manual says something different, but since I don't have one, I've never read it.
I've read most of the contract but since it is spread out over several dozen documents, revisions and side letters, it is a little difficult. The part on crew rest was written prior to delivery of the -200s and the crew rest modules. Had we not been in this pissing contest with the company over the contract and many other issues, I feel sure a side letter would have been agreed upon. But, it hasn't, the grievance is filed and we have NO CHOICE but to live with the present circumstance until the grievance is heard. I don't like the process, but it is what it is.
I don't feel obligated to do anything but render an opinion when I feel like it on an open publiic forum regardless on how "ignorant" you think I am. Can we dispense with the nastygrams now?

Driver B)

"Ignorance" is the word that defines how YOU DESCRIBED YOURSELF. I never said you were ignorant. YOU said you were ignorant of your contract. Yes, you used euphemistic terminology, but what you described in yourself was ignorance.