Another FA Recall. 247 to Report On Line March 25

Are we really that short at LGA?
No, LGA as a base isn't really growing. People are transferring out to other bases. You can check the activity at aaflightservice.com. Expect another round of transfers on 1/31/08 and again on 4/1. That's why these recalls are good for everyone. They spur movement around the system, and push people off reserve.
and aren't we all AA F/A's? We really need to stop distinguishing!
Yes, we're all AA now, but some of us are from different backgrounds. I've made new friends here, but I've known many of the ex-TWA people for over thirty years. It's hard to forget that kind of history.

MK

"L1011Ret

posted 12-13-2007 11:24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If they keep recalling TWA F/As to LGA and the more senior LGA F/As keep transferring to other AA outposts, LGA is going to turn into a TWA Domicile... "

I thought that TWA was bought out by AA in 2001.

The recall is based on former TWA seniority as all former TWA f/as have a 2001 AA bidding seniority. Hopes that clarifies why the difference in numbers.

Glad to see this recall. I think this recall is to cover the soon to be announced 250-300 JFK proffer.

Latest posts

Back