Crew News 3/22

Well, guys and gals, I'm guessing Scott Kirby did not respond to you all about what was "being looked into" within his one week deadline. Unless he meant something like, "the end of next week" or "sometime next week" or "a week, two weeks...who's counting?"

Let me know if this actually changes.

The mail had only 52 employee numbers...so I am wondering if they did crunch the numbers a bit..because in PHL there was sapposed to be 115. Some of my friends that are little bit senior to me are not on that list.

Is it me or could Sherri look a lot like Patsy? Her actions could easily be explained if she was mentoring her!

abfab.jpg

Thanks to a little birdie, I was able to watch this video... and it was absolutely embarrassing. Utterly, utterly pathetic.

The only saving grace left of this airline is its front-line employees... and management just gave them the bird. :down:

p.s. - Anyone working Flights 706-734 SFO-PHL-MAN tomorrow, I'll be up in First/Envoy. Look for the green FlyerTalk tag on the rollaboard ;)

The mail had only 52 employee numbers...so I am wondering if they did crunch the numbers a bit..because in PHL there was sapposed to be 115. Some of my friends that are little bit senior to me are not on that list.

How completely unprofessional that you could see who was on the mailing. Shocking :shock: but then again, sadly not.

THATS IT!!! :shock: What the heck was that sapposed to mean??? This was only sent out to the 52 "possibly" displaced f/a in PHL.

It could be that her outgoing email can only handle a limited amount of addressees at one time. Usually these crew programs are set up to send to all F/As in a base(s). It's possible that the email was sent 2 or 3 times to cover the 115 or so F/As affected in PHL. The same may have been done with the other bases affected by displacements.

Well, guys and gals, I'm guessing Scott Kirby did not respond to you all about what was "being looked into" within his one week deadline. Unless he meant something like, "the end of next week" or "sometime next week" or "a week, two weeks...who's counting?"

I'm guessing that it was discussed that the VP of InFlight should address this with the FAs. I'm OK with the fact that it was indeed addressed within a week as Mr. Kirby promised.

didn't you read the previous post? an e-mail was sent saying that they are still analyzing and will have more information on Monday. They got back to people and thats what counts.

didn't you read the previous post? an e-mail was sent saying that they are still analyzing and will have more information on Monday. They got back to people and thats what counts.

That's not the same as giving an answer to a question. Kirby is shown on the video saying "one week". The week has passed.

The F/A's wanted to know when, Kirby made his time frame known and, as usual, the promise was empty.

"Getting back" is not the same as an answer. It counts for nothing.

That's not the same as giving an answer to a question. Kirby is shown on the video saying "one week". The week has passed.

The F/A's wanted to know when, Kirby made his time frame known and, as usual, the promise was empty.

"Getting back" is not the same as an answer. It counts for nothing.

I'm sure the union in also involved in the process, in fact the union stands by it's contract language regarding displacement. I'm certain the two have to agree on something and frankly that takes more than week when you only have 5 business days.

in fact the union stands by it's contract language regarding displacement.

Do you ever stand up and accept responsibility? It is time for a history lesson. Just a few of your stellar posts:

1. Find a way to have fellow employees fired.
2. The reservation migration is working properly. The only people complaining are the posters on Aviation.
3. Today...blame it on the union.

I sincerely hope you are not responsible for the upbringing of a child.

I'm sure the union in also involved in the process, in fact the union stands by it's contract language regarding displacement. I'm certain the two have to agree on something and frankly that takes more than week when you only have 5 business days.

Okay, pay attention now:

1) On 3/22, Kirby said he would respond to the questions posed in ONE WEEK. He did not.

2) Shamblin sends out a last-minute email on 3/29. It doesn't answer any questions.

3) Neither person said they needed more time than a week during the meeting on 3/22, but then suddenly more time is needed after Kirby's self-imposed deadline.

4) NO ONE said anything about union involvement in any form as a prerequisite for answering any of the questions brought up at the F/A meeting on 3/22.

Stop with the spin already. Your posts are in defense of LYING, which is WRONG. It cannot be spun any other way.

Okay, pay attention now:

1) On 3/22, Kirby said he would respond to the questions posed in ONE WEEK. He did not.

2) Shamblin sends out a last-minute email on 3/29. It doesn't answer any questions.

3) Neither person said they needed more time than a week during the meeting on 3/22, but then suddenly more time is needed after Kirby's self-imposed deadline.

4) NO ONE said anything about union involvement in any form as a prerequisite for answering any of the questions brought up at the F/A meeting on 3/22.

Stop with the spin already. Your posts are in defense of LYING, which is WRONG. It cannot be spun any other way.

PAWOBs,

You are right and I'm not satisfied as it stands right now. My previous post was a small compliment toward Tempe for the fact that the issue was even laterally addressed/acknowledged within a week. That, considering Tempe's previous M.O., was a small victory for the F/As. We will expect discussions, analysis and communication from Tempe next week - that is what I felt Mr. Kirby promised on 3/22. Hopefully, Mr. Kirby will be an active participant. Hopefully, Mr. Kinsey will remember being a F/A. And hopefully, Ms. Shamblin will learn something about Crew Planning as it applies to her F/As.

I have been very critical of Ms. Shamblin, and with good reason. My experience has shown her to be pretentious,
mimetic, defensive and not very adept at analysis. That being said, I'm looking forward to her communication(s) with the F/As pertaining to the contents of the F/A displacement meetings next week.

Hopefully, Mr. Kinsey will remember being a F/A. And hopefully, Ms. Shamblin will learn something about Crew Planning as it applies to her F/As.

Please there will be no chance that PK will not for a second remember being a flight attenant. He can't stand them as in evident by the multiple decisions he has made over the years that have negatively effected the flight attendants. All he has ever cared about his clawing his way to the top and throwing anyone under the bus that he has to get there.

PAWOBs,

I have been very critical of Ms. Shamblin, and with good reason. My experience has shown her to be pretentious,
mimetic, defensive and not very adept at analysis. That being said, I'm looking forward to her communication(s) with the F/As pertaining to the contents of the F/A displacement meetings next week.

LGW, I hope she actually presents something worthwhile. It might raise her stock among F/A's, which seems to be minimal at best.

Right now, it appears to me that the F/A's are being jerked around more than any other work group at US. F/A's need to be treated like gold. Unfortunately, the alchemists at HQ seem to be hard at work with reverse engineering in an attempt to create lead.

Back