Dear Sherri

Now I love to hear that eveyone is coming to the company's defense on the food, BUT...It's not about the food. Sorry last night I was having a moment and was just thinking about how once America West was such a great a place to work and i'm sure USAirways was the same. It just bumms me out as we see every day that they just can't get it right and more importantly, they just don't get it. Why does it always have to get worse before it gets better? Will it ever get better? I don't know about other departments but inflight needs some new blood. The Shablin regime has just brought us down. All I read in the newsletter she's off tasting f/c food? I just don't get it.

Its not about the food!!

Thanks for saying that Piney Bob, I think it's true too. FA's don't get crew meals so it was a nice gesture :rolleyes: My friend owns a catering business and anytime you try and make food for numbers higher than 100, the quality of food just goes down, as with all holiday gift giving, IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS :up: Don't be so ungrateful. If they had done nothing we would have bit#@% and moaned. I remember reading a post earlier from CLT complaining that they didn't get anything in their station during Thanksgiving, so it's thankless around here sometimes :(

Whatever, the problem is - you are so used to SUBPAR, that you accept it.. Did you eat one of the meals that was provided or were you at home with Sherri drinking her wine and petting her kitty... OOPPPSSS I mean horses??? I went to work on XMAS, b/c i wanted to, and In our crew lounge ( at UAL ) we had a choice of turkey or a roast beef sandwich on a roll with some chips and carrots and celery.. (it was ok 0K not great ) a choice of strawberry or pumpkin cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, and some cranberry bread... It was better than i had seen in awhile... The cheesecake was great, the rest was not, but it was ok, Shambles needs to pull her head out of her cooozzz and get it together, I am shocked she is still employed, but then again, look at who is at the helm...

Funny, tempe gives me new ammunition everyday. What is getting old is them being so inept.
Agreed. I come to this Site for one reason only.........TO EXPLOIT and EXPOSE their INEPTNESS. The former US had it's issues (EGOCENTRIC being the primary driver) but these Desert Clowns will make Frank Lorenzo be Cannonized a Saint by the time the last chapter is written. All I would like to know is "Can THEY really be this F'n Clueless?". TWO Years and counting........

Whatever, the problem is - you are so used to SUBPAR, that you accept it.. Did you eat one of the meals that was provided or were you at home with Sherri drinking her wine and petting her kitty... OOPPPSSS I mean horses??? I went to work on XMAS, b/c i wanted to, and In our crew lounge ( at UAL ) we had a choice of turkey or a roast beef sandwich on a roll with some chips and carrots and celery.. (it was ok 0K not great ) a choice of strawberry or pumpkin cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, and some cranberry bread... It was better than i had seen in awhile... The cheesecake was great, the rest was not, but it was ok, Shambles needs to pull her head out of her cooozzz and get it together, I am shocked she is still employed, but then again, look at who is at the helm...
Curious... Did UAL use the same poison that they used during their Thanksgiving employee dinners? :lol:

Bob isn't saying that the meal and note where a fair exchange for being embarrassed or beaten down all year, but rather that it was better than not providing a meal and a thank you note. Are a meal and note more than US provided to crews last year or less? If it's more, Sherry and friends should be thanked; if it's less, she should explain why crew efforts are less recognized than in previous years.

That said, I want to thank everyone at US in PHL for getting me to the in-laws early this year. (No, that wasn't a sarcastic comment; I like the in-laws and was late last year and the year before.)

Curious... Did UAL use the same poison that they used during their Thanksgiving employee dinners? :lol:
No need to drag UAL into this dogfight. They have their own DRAMAS. Shambles sipping wine and enjoying ANYTHING is MY FOCAL POINT. What has she actually done around here besides sample food, create a Focus Group and look stupid in the process? (Thank God US1YFare has her mug posted as his avatar..........otherwise, I wouldn't recognize her if I saw her. Not that I want to.) And she is a VP? Of WHAT?! :rolleyes:

No need to drag UAL into this dogfight. They have their own DRAMAS. Shambles sipping wine and enjoying ANYTHING is MY FOCAL POINT. What has she actually done around here besides sample food, create a Focus Group and look stupid in the process? (Thank God US1YFare has her mug posted as his avatar..........otherwise, I wouldn't recognize her if I saw her. Not that I want to.) And she is a VP? Of WHAT?! :rolleyes:
Sorry, Astro. I can't even try to make a funny here anymore? Geez......

And BTW, donttouch posted about UAL on here so it's fair game! Stop being so meeeeeeeeean....... :bleh:

Someone should have wrote F U on the back side of the paper and put it in a co-mat envelope and sent it to her. We appreciate all you do. Yeah, yeah save it sister suck up. I'm with Astro. She created a hocus pocus focus group and brought us a new trash bag. For Christ sake she has no talent and as soon as I or anyone else say something negative we're trampled on. She expects praise for doing what ANY other airline would do WITHOUT a focus group. It doesn't take charts and graphs to give us tools to do our jobs and respect us ALL YEAR. They do us all WRONG most of the year then stick a slip of payer saying thank you in your tacky meal and YOUR to be happy and appreciative. As I have said in most other posts...."F U". :lol:

Sorry, Astro. I can't even try to make a funny here anymore? Geez......

And BTW, donttouch posted about UAL on here so it's fair game! Stop being so meeeeeeeeean....... :bleh:
Who's being MEAN? I just call it THE Way I SEE IT.........and I am very objective and actually speaking for the majority of our passengers. Until those Clowns get their Collective Heads out of their Arsces and start running the Airline the way it should be run and stop downgrading it to a Low Life,Flea Bag Carpetbag Ghettoliner......I will pubicly spit venom at Tempe every chance I get. (There can't be many around here HAPPY with the performance of the Airline THIS Year and the TIME is LONG OVERDUE to either Manage the Airline like it IS the 7th largest Airline in the Country or GET The F Out! (They have made this airline the laughing stock of the industry! And I'm far from mean.......I am thoroughly disgusted with their lack of ability to do anything right!)

Mods this topic is a perfect example of how pathetic this board has become and you are chasing off real people with real discussions.

You need to start banning people.
US1yFARE & Astrolounge would be a good p;ace to start.

Mods this topic is a perfect example of how pathetic this board has become and you are chasing off real people with real discussions.

You need to start banning people.
US1yFARE & Astrolounge would be a good p;ace to start.

OK - I'll take the bait just for the fun of it - so what would you consider a "real person" on this board?

and what topics do you consider worthy of including in your definition of "real discussions"?

Lets stop the nonsense .

No kidding. A day without me would be like a day without crappy service, high fares/uncompetitive service, low class first class, bad morale, inept Tempe management, delayed flights, dirty planes, lost baggage, ma and pa kettles being the preferred customer base, paid frequent flyer status, Tempe spin, blaming the customers/employees, half-a$$ed attempts to do anything the right way, and kool-ade drinking westies on USAirways--wow, wouldn't that be nice....

I'm sorry people had to work on Xmas Eve and Xmas Day. Please negotiate with the company to shut it down for those two days during contract negotiations. That would stop alot of issues. This way US won't have to spend money on a crew meal that employees don't care for. Next year you will know to call off sick instead of flying so you won't receive the crew meal and be so upset.