Fleet Service apathy

I'm sure you are good union person. so are the people we have. They have saved the jobs of a lot of peolple including me. We know they are not perfect but we are happy with them. we are going to let them finish this contract talks and then if we are not happy maybe you will be voted.
I want to thank PHL and CLT for their support.

I wish you luck but most people say they do not trust nelson. He did things that were clearly for him! Nobody I talk to is ready to get rid of the people we got. Not now we have to let them finish negotiations so we can see how they do. if they fail then we might vote them away.

WOW .. I Know you cut off ties with a friend of 20 plus years but really you don't trust timmy , boy you and him were good buds at one time . I guess Atkinsons Kool-Aid tastes pretty good
to ya . As far as negotiations first of this election has no effect on that since in the last 9 months the union and the company have not agreed to 1 article yet so what's to lose. Bluto your
sounding like management saying that kinda of stuff. Negotiations at usairways will be at least another year maybe two. why vote on a contract only to have your PENSION DECREASED in HALF
if sign before jan 2014. unless the company is coming back with 28.00 bucks an hour or more.. which you and I know that Rich is looking at 22.50 maybe 23.00 with a signing bonus.
congrats on winning the UA PCE campaign but stay out of US issues your no longer one of us your one of them . If you know what I mean

WOW .. I Know you cut off ties with a friend of 20 plus years but really you don't trust timmy , boy you and him were good buds at one time . I guess Atkinsons Kool-Aid tastes pretty good
to ya . As far as negotiations first of this election has no effect on that since in the last 9 months the union and the company have not agreed to 1 article yet so what's to lose. Bluto your
sounding like management saying that kinda of stuff. Negotiations at usairways will be at least another year maybe two. why vote on a contract only to have your PENSION DECREASED in HALF
if sign before jan 2014. unless the company is coming back with 28.00 bucks an hour or more.. which you and I know that Rich is looking at 22.50 maybe 23.00 with a signing bonus.
congrats on winning the UA PCE campaign but stay out of US issues your no longer one of us your one of them . If you know what I mean

im not sure you think I am but i have not been with co. 20 yy much less friends with the person you are talking about. I' just telling you what we think. Everybody is saying the same thing except for a few who are trying to benifit with jobs in the union. We are happy with who we have now if things get bad affter this contract comes out we might see things different but we are not voting anybody else in now!

I'm sure you are good union person. so are the people we have. They have saved the jobs of a lot of peolple including me. We know they are not perfect but we are happy with them. we are going to let them finish this contract talks and then if we are not happy maybe you will be voted.

Who's "we?"

im not sure you think I am but i have not been with co. 20 yy much less friends with the person you are talking about. I' just telling you what we think. Everybody is saying the same thing except for a few who are trying to benifit with jobs in the union. We are happy with who we have now if things get bad affter this contract comes out we might see things different but we are not voting anybody else in now!
Not sure who we are. Or where your from. However glad to see you have an opinion, I just hope its yours and not someone else telling you what to think. Look at all the candidates for all the offices. As much as you dont about the other tickets, I'm sure you dont know about the ND.

Not with the company for 20 yrs but KNOW all about District Elections. Please dude give it up your obviously under direction from ND. And just for the record US
employees can not afford to wait and see for many of the employees this will be the last contract they work under and with AA on the horizon NOW IS THE
TIME for US to get control of there destiny and one last question since your not employed, who is WE.

I know about elections because peolple from the occuoy have been in the break rooms telling us we should vote for them. and lots of peolple who have been with co. for a while know nelson. They all say the same thing nelson is out to make nelson #1! I have to ask people i work with what to do because I'm still learning. most of the really smart union peolple are older and will retire. People like me and my friends at work will be left to figure out what to do about union stuff when they leave. all of the older people that know nelson say he hated the old president. Then when this president fired him he decided to destroy the union.

Not with the company for 20 yrs but KNOW all about District Elections. Please dude give it up your obviously under direction from ND. And just for the record US
employees can not afford to wait and see for many of the employees this will be the last contract they work under and with AA on the horizon NOW IS THE
TIME for US to get control of there destiny and one last question since your not employed, who is WE.

Another thing we talked about in the break room this morning is the maybe merger with aa. We all think that now is not the time for changing our leaders. We will need the same people that have already strated protection talks to finish the job before we change anything. I’m sorry if you are mad at me but everyne at work is saying the same thing.

I know about elections because peolple from the occuoy have been in the break rooms telling us we should vote for them. and lots of peolple who have been with co. for a while know nelson. They all say the same thing nelson is out to make nelson #1! I have to ask people i work with what to do because I'm still learning. most of the really smart union peolple are older and will retire. People like me and my friends at work will be left to figure out what to do about union stuff when they leave. all of the older people that know nelson say he hated the old president. Then when this president fired him he decided to destroy the union.
The fact is he was fired because he was running against RD. Some of us are'nt ready to retire. Not yet. We are too young and 25yrs doesnt buy much senority..

Vote for experience and players who know the business! Remember, MGMT will push for the weak, chew them up and spit them out and you will get stuck with whats left, if any.

Another thing we talked about in the break room this morning is the maybe merger with aa. We all think that now is not the time for changing our leaders. We will need the same people that have already strated protection talks to finish the job before we change anything. I’m sorry if you are mad at me but everyne at work is saying the same thing.
What protection talks have you heard about? I agree with IAM Informer that we will NOT see a contract for years to come. 2014

What protection talks have you heard about? I agree with IAM Informer that we will NOT see a contract for years to come. 2014

some of the peolple i work with that come on here alot they told me that some peolple have more than one profile. and not to believe evrything they say. People are trying to get union jobs so they do not have to work on the ramp.

Who did you get that 'fact' from?

Dog please tell us the facts. almost everybody i talk to say nelson was fired for some reqson and now he hates delaney. If we vote for occupy are we voting to make things better or are we voting to make nelson#1?

Latest posts

Back