Fleet Service apathy

Dog please tell us the facts. almost everybody i talk to say nelson was fired for some reqson and now he hates delaney. If we vote for occupy are we voting to make things better or are we voting to make nelson#1?

What I know I tell, what I can't verify, I don't.

Which is why I asked where the 'fact' came from. The person posting it declines to back it up.

It is obvious what I know about Tim, and his agenda.

almost everybody i talk to say nelson was fired for some reqson and now he hates delaney.

Tim has made it no secret that Delaney fired him. I believe he's even offered to share the letter Delaney gave him for the termination. I don't remember why, but he'll tell you. If memory serves he also said that this happened after he said he was running. I don't know if that's true or not and if there's proof one way or the other.

I want to thank the US AIRWAYS hubs, PHL and CLT for nominating me as their District 141 President. It was a real honor and blessing for me. I have 3 nominations in the first two weeks out of 5 stations we targeted. We have about another half dozen stations targeted the next two weeks but I only need one more to be an elibigle candidate. Got alot of work to do to get all of my team in though. Work cut out

Onward www.occupyiam141.com and visit us on our facebook page on our website for some interactive and lively discussion!

Tim

Mr. Nelson,

The word among the membership is that you are in this for YOU. We are being told that you were fired by Delaney, and now you are trying to get revenge by overthrowing his position. is this true? if it is why not just admit it instead of creating an entire fantasy world of grievances and remedies?
I suppose in a fairly strict sense that I am truly in it for myself insomuch as I believe I can do the job and I owe it to myself and the masses. Ha Ha, I know who you are, as you know I do, because you used this handle on the computer at the District and forgot to sign out. lol. You still working for DA? I know you have never filed a grievance in your life. I have no revenge on Delaney, MF and JB came into my office in April and asked why I was leaving in 6 months since PP told them I was. I wasn't going to leave without first finishing up what I said I was going to do for the UA ramp. When that was over on August 11, I initiated my firing by informing Delaney that I was going to run against him. I never asked him to fire me but I fully understood the politics of me telling him I was running against him since he is terrible. Cripes, I actually texted him before that date and the weight of the world was lifted off of me. My office was cleaned out months before he fired me as I looked forward to being back on the ramp as opposed to organizing folks just so he could screw them over. I never signed on for that. I gave Delaney a shot and we worked together but it just didn't work out and it was better for both of us to go our separate ways. THe only thing I hold against brother Rich is how he has represented the masses.

regards,

I’m not so sure that motiviation is not cause for concern. we are in the middle of negotiations. How do we know he is not working with the co. to derail everything?
Wan’t Hitler a ego person too? the people I talk to say he tried to make his own union and almost screwed us out of ant representation.
What am I going to derail? Stop lying to everyone, nobody is in the middle of negotiations. Delaney is the starting pitcher in the first inning and he can't get out of the inning. Besides, Delaney has never negotiated anything and has absolutely no experience negotiating. Please inform all of us what Delaney has negotiated in 4 years at ANY airline? We would like to know?

regards,

I wish you luck but most people say they do not trust nelson. He did things that were clearly for him! Nobody I talk to is ready to get rid of the people we got. Not now we have to let them finish negotiations so we can see how they do. if they fail then we might vote them away.
Well I guess you don't talk to anyone in your own station because PHL just endorsed me over your boy. CLT also and I had to walk through the LC and AGC to get my endorsement from the masses who delivered it for me with the help of BC and PL. Getting the endorsement and trust of two big hubs is an honor and humbling experience.

regards,

I completely agree, CJ... Tim is the only one that I know at this time who has posted his platform, how he would handle things differently. Did the other candidates expect me to vote for them or their slate because he's "cool dude" in the break room and a likable enough fellow?

I lose a fair amount of respect for any candidate who refuses to provide information about themselves for the voters consider, and how their name alone should be able to carry them to victory. People can bash Tim as they want, but I don't see anyone else stepping forth to identify themselves and tell the Membership about themselves as a candidate and their related experience and education they bring to the union leadership.

So Agrees Jester.

P.S. How many internet points do we deduct for BLUTO's violation of comparing someone to Hitler on a message board?
Jester, he compared me to hitler today, and other haters [two that I know of] created a fake facebook site calling me a pedaphile who likes boys. But I left the pride and ego at the door when I entered this political arena because I know the ignorance and hate within that group and that they would resort to HUGE personal attacks. I believe such attacks show their complete contempt for their membership and normal human decency. Instead of arguing and getting pissed off at them for calling me a pedaphile, I have to maintain the courage to do what is necessary, and for the members sake, there is no turning back.

Onward!

occupyiam141.com

WOW .. I Know you cut off ties with a friend of 20 plus years but really you don't trust timmy , boy you and him were good buds at one time . I guess Atkinsons Kool-Aid tastes pretty good
to ya . As far as negotiations first of this election has no effect on that since in the last 9 months the union and the company have not agreed to 1 article yet so what's to lose. Bluto your
sounding like management saying that kinda of stuff. Negotiations at usairways will be at least another year maybe two. why vote on a contract only to have your PENSION DECREASED in HALF
if sign before jan 2014. unless the company is coming back with 28.00 bucks an hour or more.. which you and I know that Rich is looking at 22.50 maybe 23.00 with a signing bonus.
congrats on winning the UA PCE campaign but stay out of US issues your no longer one of us your one of them . If you know what I mean
BINGO!!!!! 100% true!!!!

Onward!

Latest posts

Back