Fleet Service apathy

who are you? If you are going to mention someone's name like you did like George Austin, then I think it is fundamentally unfair to do it behind his back on this site unless you mention your real name??? When I challenge folks or mention them, at least they know it's me and they can refute what I say or debate it with me and know who I am.
When you say that George can get votes, doesn't that mean that his members understand that he is running for AGC? I don't think his members are stupid.

Where were you, I see you just posted your 2nd post so your reason for being here is strictly political. All you have had to offer are attacks on me and now the Local Chairman in PHL. I know where I have been, I think I've posted like 2,000 post and you can go all the way back where I was fighting the belief system of the IAM when I told everyone that the 1113 letters were fraud and didn't protect squat, and when I told folks that the IAM pension was NOT truly a guaranteed system.

The only time I wasn't here was when I was absolutely swamped doing my job for you on your dime and was successful enough to bring in 17,000 people into this union as the Director of Organizing. Manning that whole department was a 24/7 chore that was separate from the representation department. I couldn't possibly babysit the AGC's, much less the local chairman, I was on the mission field in battle trying to fight to keep this union and fight to enlarge it. Let me be clear about one thing, I am not superman and I can't be at two places at one time. Splitting my focus when I was out in the field fighting against Ford & Harrison and the Teamsters would have been neither wise or successful.

Onward www.occupyiam141.com

regards,
Hey In all honesty, you should change your avatar real name to Tarzan, so you can beat your chest and yell ah ah ah ahahah.And your the one that keeps bringing the word dumb up when you talk about the people here in phl.My question to you about george was since he is the lc of phl, and you know he CAN get you the votes , is that why you picked him to be on the ticket? Or was it because you think he is the best person for agc here in phl. I just want you to state that on here, so we will have a way of looking at it later. My question to you about showing theyr step 2 step 3 grievance hearings so that we the members that you care so much for and care about getting us the correct agc,s in place. We are asking you . Let us know. Tell us what they have done. As for you getting in touch with the lc around the system to try and rally them, I didnt mean you had to be close enough to touch them, to baby sit them, I said a phone call!!!! A phone call. How manny did you ever try to phone call and rally the members that way for SOLIDARITY tim. My guess would be the number 0, but i dont know for sure. How many more current local chaiman have you asked to be on your ticket, and how many has said yes? Or just how many grievance committee men have you asked. Not any of these outstanding guys that state they are here for the members and wants us to believe that, will get on here and explain your experience in hearings to us. Your here for the members. Tim they will listen to you!!!! you tell them to get on here and explain their experience to the members on here. we want to here about step1 step 2 step 3 hearings, how many they have done, and settled.Tim since your here for all of us, I think you would want us to see the qualifications of your great team so we can decide. Oh, by the way, I dont expect you to answer those questions, i just hope someday you may surprise us. But then I started thinking after some boys down in clt started telling me about how you tried to decertify the IAM down there for about 10 years that you worked there. And since you couldnt do that, you now come along and splinter the group every 4 years. That got me thinking up here that maybe you work for the company. They might have hired you to splinter the union every year like you do. Really does makes a person think. Becasue I know, the company is just sitting back and cheering tim on, maybe even paying him to do it. Tim Im done now, I expect to get another answer that dosent address any of the issues I asked. It will have so much gray in it, it will be able to paint a aircrafter carrier. FYI thats bigger than a battleship Tim.

Reactions: 1 person
And just who are you suggesting to do the job in the place of those you are bashing? Go ahead, toss some names in there for us to evaluate. Did past leaders do such a stellar job? They got voted out for a reason, didn't they?

you now come along and splinter the group every 4 years. That got me thinking up here that maybe you work for the company. They might have hired you to splinter the union every year like you do. Really does makes a person think. Becasue I know, the company is just sitting back and cheering tim on, maybe even paying him to do it.

No way the company has been paying Tim all these years. They would have had to back him multiple times.

Nobody backs him twice.

Reactions: 2 people
No way the company has been paying Tim all these years. They would have had to back him multiple times.

Nobody backs him twice.

Good one Dog. I will give you ALL a clue who "Big Picture" TN might be getting paid . He runs and hangs with the dual horsemen.

Good one Dog. I will give you ALL a clue who "Big Picture" TN might be getting paid . He runs and hangs with the dual horsemen.

funny you should mention. It was TN with the help of many UA organizers that kicked the "dual horsemen" off the CO ramp so I highly doubt they "dual horsemen" would be paying someone to decert 6000 plus members of CO property. But hey nice theory, it just doesn't hold any merit

And just who are you suggesting to do the job in the place of those you are bashing? Go ahead, toss some names in there for us to evaluate. Did past leaders do such a stellar job? They got voted out for a reason, didn't they?

And the reason was ??? That is the question.

throwing all except the hubs under the bus!! added BDL and PVD to class I cities just to get votes to pass when they knew it was headed for failure. Most in the hubs dont care about the smaller cities where employees do all the work such as deicing load/unload park push ac back etc.
I believe that was just one of the few reasons that wings was referring to

throwing all except the hubs under the bus!! added BDL and PVD to class I cities just to get votes to pass when they knew it was headed for failure. Most in the hubs dont care about the smaller cities where employees do all the work such as deicing load/unload park push ac back etc.
Was this agreed to as a result of the "final offer" of the company from the first or second bankruptcy restructuring of our contract?

I believe the contract where BDL and PVD was added was the 2004 contract and Im not 100% sure but do thin it was the "final offer" It would have been shot down if it hadnt been for BDL and PVD being added to class one cities. At that time, the company had proposed a 2 class payscale in which class 1 would have been the hubs and DCA but Class 2 would havebeen everything else but with a top scale of 13.01 an hr and have then a Potomac Air flying in n out of the smaller cities using EMB 170, 175 aircraft. But as wings also mentioned earlier, the IAM has truly never cared for US memberships except may be DL142 Maintaince but 700 can explain that better than I.

I believe the contract where BDL and PVD was added was the 2004 contract and Im not 100% sure but do thin it was the "final offer" It would have been shot down if it hadnt been for BDL and PVD being added to class one cities. At that time, the company had proposed a 2 class payscale in which class 1 would have been the hubs and DCA but Class 2 would havebeen everything else but with a top scale of 13.01 an hr and have then a Potomac Air flying in n out of the smaller cities using EMB 170, 175 aircraft. But as wings also mentioned earlier, the IAM has truly never cared for US memberships except may be DL142 Maintaince but 700 can explain that better than I.

I believe under bankruptcy restructuring negotiations, if you want to call it that, the parties are legally obligated to try to come to a mutually agreed upon package that reduces cost. If these talks reach an impasse the company is obligated to present a final offer to the union. Likewise, the union is obligated to present the final offer to the membership for a vote. If the membership rejects the final offer the company is free to ask the bankruptcy judge to abrogate the existing contract. I am convinced this would have been the company's next move had the final offer been rejected. Keep in mind the judge had pretty much approved any request the company had made, to this point, in their efforts to restructure. Had the judge abrogated the contract I am convinced we would have lost much more. I work in a class 2 station and it was indeed a tough pill to swallow. It created huge financial hardship for myself and co workers. But in the end what was the alternative? Bankrutcy restructuring negotiations are very different that true contract negotiations under the RLA.

Ya your right, I worked in Pit back in the hay days,big cities don't give a damn about what happens in the small cities, You can take that to the bank!

Ya your right, I worked in Pit back in the hay days,big cities don't give a damn about what happens in the small cities, You can take that to the bank!
bpsolo,
you are correct big stations don't care what happens to the smaller outline stations. The company knows this as well. That is why they structured the "final offer" that way. It worked just as planned. Again, it is important to remember these were contract restructuring negotiations under the protection of the carrier being in bankrutcy, not contract negotiations as covered under the RLA. Huge difference. This was not a contract but a restructuring agreement short of having the existing contract abrogated by the bankruptcy judge. I worked in PIT in the hay days also. Additionally, as I stated in a previous post to robbedagain, i worked in a smaller outline station when this restructuring agreement was ratified by the membership. The alternative to rejecting the "final offer" would have been an abrogated contract, which I believe, would have been even worse for all members including the big cities. Corporate bankruptcy laws are demonic in labor's eyes.

Latest posts