Fleet Service topic IAM 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriole--

So what you're saying our (Fleet Service) less than 10% giveback was strictly pay & benefits?

What about the jobs lossed by out-sourcing...such as GSO, ALB, ROC, SYR.....etc.

We gave up jobs too don't forget. A lot were my friends, that I don't forget.

Also-----Joe---just for the record I LOVE A GOOD DEBATE....bring it on.....!

O-man
I did some calculations and this is what I came up with. I'm not a math professor but I'm pretty sure these are correct. These are the pay raises for the east Class I cities. I left off the starting pay because I think it may be different in various cities.

Year......Current Pay.........Proposed Pay Under T/A...........Dollar Am't Increase...........% Increase
12............$17.52..........................$19.00...................................$1.48............................8.5%
11............$17.52..........................$18.38...................................$0.86............................4.9%
10............$17.52..........................$17.95...................................$0.43............................2.5%
9..............$17.20..........................$17.41...................................$0.21............................1.2%
8..............$16.02..........................$16.22...................................$0.22............................1.4%
7..............$15.11..........................$15.31...................................$0.20............................1.3%
6..............$14.28..........................$14.49...................................$0.21............................1.5%
5..............$14.03..........................$14.23...................................$0.20............................1.4%
4..............$12.01..........................$12.21...................................$0.20............................1.7%
3..............$11.51..........................$11.72...................................$0.21............................1.8%
2..............$10.86..........................$11.06...................................$0.20............................1.8%
1..............$10.06..........................$10.26...................................$0.20............................2.0%

If any of these are wrong I'm sure someone will let me know. Could someone explain why they couldn't offer the same percentage raise across the whole scale. It looks to me like nothing more than a wage bait for the topped out employees. I would like to know what formula was used to figure these out.
GF
You ain't the only one my friend as I love a good debate also. My question was this, what kind of mathmatical genius came up with this. We will debate another time. Subject of your choosing.

No Kidding OMan thats why you guys you should welcome our opinions and have an open debate about US issues.

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Martin Luther King Jr.
US black civil rights leader & clergyman (1929 - 1968)
All right! let the debate begin. Actually instead of debating we should
just share our feelings. But befor that happens I want to ask again
what was the kool info that you heard out of the PIT meeting.

BF,
I can tell you one thing. RANDY showed TOTAL DISREGARD to the 2nd LARGEST MEMBERSHIP in this so called UNION

by 1 kicking MF off and then not allowing a GC person to represent CLT at the meeting.

RANDY OR SHOCKER IF YOUR LISTENING > that just cost you over 1,000 votes. GOOD job .

Hey GF this is one of the few times that a Cowboy fan like me can actually agree with a Giants fan.
Who would have thought it. Actually there are a few of them Giants fan at DFW.

Keep up the great work. Your a well respected VOICE out there ..

By well respected do you mean I like you because you agree with me on everything I say?

Hey GF this is one of the few times that a Cowboy fan like me can actually agree with a Giants fan.
Who would have thought it. Actually there are a few of them Giants fan at DFW.
Dang Fuzz I think h*ll just froze over that ain't suspose to happen

BF,
I can tell you one thing. RANDY showed TOTAL DISREGARD to the 2nd LARGEST MEMBERSHIP in this so called UNION

by 1 kicking MF off and then not allowing a GC person to represent CLT at the meeting.

RANDY OR SHOCKER IF YOUR LISTENING > that just cost you over 1,000 votes. GOOD job .

OMan wtf? What did you expect? I was told the meeting was for Chairmen only...CLT should have known this.

Oman here is a funny video for you...it reminds me of all of us bloggers on this site...

Everyone lighten up...click here

Lets keep the record views going.

And BTW I go by stealtshocker now.

And a thousands votes for what? TA or DL 141 election? I am not running for anything out of CLT.

Fuzz--

Thanks, just for the record been a G-Men fan since 72, thru the good & bad, not a front-runner...

FEB 3rd will be my greatest sports moment ever....but I digress....back to T/A debates.....

gf
"By well respected do you mean I like you because you agree with me on everything I say?"

dude for someone who has been lurking for so long but yet in the last few days has over 30 post . I find that to be

a little self serving. what's being discussed on the this board has been being discussed for over a year now and yet

you feel compelled to jump in now and not only voice your thoughts (which is your right ) but flood the board.

kinda makes people think what's your underlying motive. BUT put your nose in to other peoples post well you haven't earned that

yet . not enough board seniority so to speak.. ME and JOE have known each other for better part of 15 years so I will ask that

you stay out of other peoples conversations.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back