Future Tulsa 514 President Dan Mitchell Removed From Office

Realityck:

You are rather naive....

naive [nah-eev]

—adjective

1. having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous.

2. having or showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information; credulous: She's so naive she believes everything she reads. He has a very naive attitude toward politics.

3. having or marked by a simple, unaffectedly direct style reflecting little or no formal training or technique: valuable naive 19th-century American portrait paintings.

4. not having previously been the subject of a scientific experiment, as an animal.

Beats the hell out of being just plain stupid like you!

Thank You.

Reality.... here's some reality for you - nobody cares what you think. You don't have a dog in this fight. Piss off old timer!

Reactions: 2 people
Bless him.

Or do I bless those that reinstated him
"Conduct unbecoming a union goon", indeed!

Let's see if I've got this correct - Dan was removed from his union position then reinstated by the twu's kangaroo court - is that correct? Did he really go to the "court" as "ordered"? Did he accept the reinstatement?

The Dictators Have Spoken

So Let it be Written, So let is be done

The Executive Board met yesterday at 1:00 pm to continue the hearing of the Chairman of Stores, Dan Mitchell, under Article XXI of the TWU Constitution. The Executive Board listened to testimony, evaluated evidence, and ultimately concluded the hearing at approximately 10:00 pm.

Under the TWU Constitution Article XXI, the Executive Board had to make a determination on whether to reinstate, remove, or take other appropriate actions based on the evidence at hand. The Executive Board has found that a violation did occur, but ultimately decided to not remove Dan Mitchell as Chairman of Stores. Instead, the Executive Board decided to take other appropriate actions. These actions include but are not limited to the following:

1) He will be returned to his shop; on a condition of a review every (2) months by Sam Cirri and Mike McDonald.

2) He will be removed from the Grievance Committee.

3) He will recommit the TWU Oath of Office in writing.

Dan will remain on the Stores Negotiation Committee; will attend all board, special board, shop steward, and membership meetings.

1) He will be returned to his shop; on a condition of a review every (2) months by Sam Cirri and Mike McDonald.
So John "I'll Do-it" Hewitt won't be reviewing Dan "the man" Mitchell every two months? Nevermind, Damn, I keep forgetting Hewitt sold out and will be heading to the international soon. Wonder what it's like to follow in the footsteps of such greats like Steve Luis, Dennis Birdchit and Gary's Yanks?

Reactions: 1 person
What's a Bagel?

Its like a Donut made of bread but boiled in water (supposedly its the New York water which makes the Bagels better) instead of oil, then baked. Not enough artery clogging ingrediants to be popular in the midwest (or maybe because its Jewish) but you can load it up with whatever you like. If you ever get to NY, have one, My preference is for the "Everything bagel" garlic, onion, salt, sessame and poppy seeds.

And people wonder why I want to live in New York!!!

Latest posts