Future Tulsa 514 President Dan Mitchell Removed From Office

Do you know what he did? Maybe you should ask him. You would be pissed if he did what he did to you.

Once again Ken, speaking up when you don't know the facts.

That is the problem, why does the whole thing have to be so secret

According to the Stock Clerk's that he represents, he should not have been removed in the first place.

Rumor also had it that he may have embarrassed Mr. Hewitt and the Clan on Pine?

Whatever happened,it was obvious that the presidents are not united, therefore the union is not united and requires a Democratic representational election to let the membership decide if the TWU International and possibly Local 514 are not embarrassing the membership.

Do you know what he did? Maybe you should ask him. You would be pissed if he did what he did to you.

Do you?
I know what they accused him of, do you know how they came to blame him? He sent an E-mail to a few of the guys on the Negotiating committee, that had an attachment showing the nomination of a couple of guys that 514 was putting in for three slots that opened up in the International. It would be public info anyhow, how can you expect to win if nobody knows you are running?. Somebody, not me, must have fwd'd the document and it got into the hands of the guys running the Representationnow website and they had it in a video. 514 cyber cops tapped into Dans E-mails, like what the company does, and brought him up on charges. Didnt know expressing a dissenting view in a private E-mail was a chargable offense. It seems like it really is the "Kremlin on Pine', they read peoples "Emails" and if they dont like what it says they bring them up on charges. Unbelievable!! Most Unions object to such invasions of privacy. Funny but they still havent charged the person(s) who stole union property by printing up reams of documents going after me without authorization from the board. Theft is OK, sending E-mails to other committee members that they dont like is downright criminal, I guess.

Reactions: 2 people
I am glad that Dan "the Man" Mitchell is back in circulation. Witch hunts rarely do anything positive. They have a tendency to backfire. His services are needed at the negotiating table, which is where he should be.

I would think If the attachment he allegedly sent was a public document, I can't see any reason for the charges. This could be cleared up very easily just by posting what he was charged with. It would certainly end all the speculation.

Ah, the intellectual speaks!

Why would I be "pissed" at someone who I had elected into office when they were keeping me informed?

Why do you continue to use an alias while attempting to defend the undefendable?

I would think If the attachment he allegedly sent was a public document, I can't see any reason for the charges. This could be cleared up very easily just by posting what he was charged with. It would certainly end all the speculation.

You're correct. Why is the TWU a secret society?

The truth could go a long way to clear this up. Why doesn't someone just ask Dan to copy & post the charges against him? That should take care of the problem, once and for all.

Do you?
I know what they accused him of, do you know how they came to blame him? He sent an E-mail to a few of the guys on the Negotiating committee, that had an attachment showing the nomination of a couple of guys that 514 was putting in for three slots that opened up in the International. It would be public info anyhow, how can you expect to win if nobody knows you are running?. Somebody, not me, must have fwd'd the document and it got into the hands of the guys running the Representationnow website and they had it in a video. 514 cyber cops tapped into Dans E-mails, like what the company does, and brought him up on charges. Didnt know expressing a dissenting view in a private E-mail was a chargable offense. It seems like it really is the "Kremlin on Pine', they read peoples "Emails" and if they dont like what it says they bring them up on charges. Unbelievable!! Most Unions object to such invasions of privacy. Funny but they still havent charged the person(s) who stole union property by printing up reams of documents going after me without authorization from the board. Theft is OK, sending E-mails to other committee members that they dont like is downright criminal, I guess.
I do know and that is not all he did. Keep digging and you will find the truth.

Ah, the intellectual speaks!

Why would I be "pissed" at someone who I had elected into office when they were keeping me informed?

Why do you continue to use an alias while attempting to defend the undefendable?
Again Ken. You don't know the facts.

Again Ken. You don't know the facts.
... and it's rather evident someone has you running so scared you won't dare tell anyone what an officer did to the twu's detriment.

If it becomes that important to me, I WILL ask the individual the wrath was aimed at. Until that point, I will assume the union, like the company, has no real pride in what they do - to the extent of requiring confidentiality about everything - even with those things designed to save us from ourselves.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:9473]

... and it's rather evident someone has you running so scared you won't dare tell anyone what an officer did to the twu's detriment.

If it becomes that important to me, I WILL ask the individual the wrath was aimed at. Until that point, I will assume the union, like the company, has no real pride in what they do - to the extent of requiring confidentiality about everything - even with those things designed to save us from ourselves.
Frank, overspeed can't/won't say what Dan did because the TWU is a secret society.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts