Guess they'll be calling B/H......

PHL BULL some of us KNOW exactly who you are. You are a pathetic middle aged man who lives around the outskirts of PHL who should THANK his lucky stars you even HAVE a job at this dump. Carry your bags for .50? The bags under your eyes should carry crew tags freak. I'll say this, "You are a poor excuse of a flight attendant and a total JOKE to your coworkers". Toke up dude.... What woman in their right mind would want you. I bet your a real hit with the dudes at a party. You do a chick and gay mans job and barely kept it. You may think your funny but you should stick to your side job. FREAK :lol:

PHL BULL some of us KNOW exactly who you are. You are a pathetic middle aged man who lives around the outskirts of PHL who should THANK his lucky stars you even HAVE a job at this dump. Carry your bags for .50? The bags under your eyes should carry crew tags freak. I'll say this, "You are a poor excuse of a flight attendant and a total JOKE to your coworkers". Toke up dude.... What woman in their right mind would want you. I bet your a real hit with the dudes at a party. You do a chick and gay mans job and barely kept it. You may think your funny but you should stick to your side job. FREAK :lol:
who is the FREAK can't take a little jabbin on a site to waste time...it's all in fun but some take things to personal...BTW I am a pilot and live way outside PHL...the BULL is just what it is BULL get a life and have some fun don't get so up tight over the small stuff...going to feed my cat's now...should also get my nails done...gotta look hot for all the new pit F/A's that will be here in JAN

who is the FREAK can't take a little jabbin on a site to waste time...it's all in fun but some take things to personal...BTW I am a pilot and live way outside PHL...the BULL is just what it is BULL get a life and have some fun don't get so up tight over the small stuff...going to feed my cat's now...should also get my nails done...gotta look hot for all the new pit F/A's that will be here in JAN
EEEK ! This is getting scary...NOW you're a pilot ???? They have psych wards for people like you........who will you be next post ?????

EEEK ! This is getting scary...NOW you're a pilot ???? They have psych wards for people like you........who will you be next post ?????
Hopefully, he is not a FFDO. Not with that state of mind. For a pilot, you don't seem too bright. RSV at this airline is a very touchy subject. Just as bad as giving our profit sharing to the AWA side, especially since it was done through our concessionary conracts. Now do me a favor and print me up a trip sheet. Also, keep talking that way and you might lose a stripe. Put your "I'm just having fun" ### back on the panel.

Paging nurse Ratchet....Paging nurse Ratchet.......a straight jacket is needed for poster PHL BULL. Repeat a straight jacket is needed for poster PHL BULL! :lol: A pilot now huh? Sheeeesh I wouldn't let you launch a model rocket in my backyard. :rolleyes:

.BTW I am a pilot and live way outside PHL...

Wow. You really are full of bull.

On August 19th you said:
From a F/A IMO if you can't fit BUY TWO FLIPPING SEATS!!!think of all the xtra fuel burn...it's not fair to get a freebe...kinda like it's not fair to breathe flippin smoke when you go out to eat...don't make others pay for your issues...

On November 13th you revealed not only your job but your seniority:
9 yr RSV HAAAA sorry to let you know but yes that is jr. I have 6+ on you and yes I am jr. a 20yr F/A east is jr. in the big pix. I hold a blk but the 24/7 thing screwed me so I bid RSV

On December 8th you show that you are not a pilot, but have a big hard-on for them:
the fact that they (pilots) make the most it is a true statement that there group was the most severe...every other work group can find a new line of work and replace the pay or come close to it...the skill set of the pilot group is very specialized and the income is hard to replace...I don't think they are the only group that should get a raise, but I don't think most understand what it took to get where they are or do most respect the skill it takes to perform the task of PIC it is a BIG responsibility and the pay should reflect the risk they all face...loss of ticket current med etc. if it is so easy to make the BIG bucks for the easy sit on your butt job...call a flight school, take up lessons and YOU will have a new respect for the skill it takes to be a pilot If any group should be well paid it should be the ones that get you from point A to B safely

In February you reaffirmed it for us:
I am a F/A as well...thank god you have a brain as well...way to go ALPA...I have my black band on my wrist...
guess the F/A's will get wrist band's soon will they be rainbow colors...RELAX just kiddin...

So when did you become a pilot?

By the way everyone, I'm an astronaut.

POOF your a shoe......POOF I'm a CEO. PHL BULL you are a complete moron and I'm sure we won't be seeing you for a bit. Well until you can get your story together and play it off as a joke. A joke you certainly are. :rolleyes: :lol:

POOF your a shoe......POOF I'm a CEO. PHL BULL you are a complete moron and I'm sure we won't be seeing you for a bit. Well until you can get your story together and play it off as a joke. A joke you certainly are. :rolleyes: :lol:
RELAX...what part of BULL don't you get...you must really be board to pull up old postings...kinda cool guess I have a fan club even if they hate me they keep posting...and ye I am a pilot did not say I was one for LCC we should have a USAvation party we all know each other I don't want to hurt anyone on here or for anyone to take my postings personaly...I like to BULL, hence the name(PHL BULL) on here...it's a fun way to vent and stir the pot in a healthy way. I look at as shock radio...I have to take the cat to the spa and meet my boyfriend for lunch :shock:

and ye I am a pilot did not say I was one for LCC :

You said actually I'm a pilot, as opposed to a flight attendant. So, what, a flying lesson at the NE Philly airport? Wow, interesting, can you take my coffee cup stewardess?

Paging nurse Ratchet....Paging nurse Ratchet.......a straight jacket is needed for poster PHL BULL. Repeat a straight jacket is needed for poster PHL BULL! :lol: A pilot now huh? Sheeeesh I wouldn't let you launch a model rocket in my backyard. :rolleyes:
Ok so first he is a b/h f/a then he is a pilot. I think it someone just pulling our chain NOT A REAL PERSON working for airline. LIAR that cannot keep them straight

Here is another message from the company. How could they not have seen this coming? They ALWAYS have lots of open trips at the beginning of the month and they always have lots of open tips around a holiday. Duh! Why don't learn to plan better is beyond me. I don't think recalling more reserves is the answer.

Subject: Holiday Staffing

As a result higher than forecasted open time associated
with the monthly transition, flight attendant coverage is
severely limited December 31,2007 - January 2, 2008. Any
flight attendant able to fly during this period is requested to
contact crew scheduling (800) 327-0117.

Protecting our schedule is an absolute priority and we
appreciate your help in doing everything possible to ensure
we fulfill our commitment to our customers.

Back