I.A.M VS I.B.T

LOOKS LIKE prec·e·dent 320tech lolololol
prec·e·dent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prs-dnt)
n.

An act or instance that may be used as an example in dealing with subsequent similar instances.
Law. A judicial decision that may be used as a standard in subsequent similar cases: a landmark decision that set a legal precedent.
Convention or custom arising from long practice: The President followed historical precedent in forming the Cabinet.

IBT Airwoman for the stock clearks.

That is the way it happened I have a good friend that was on the orig contract com. and as a matter of fact your personal buddy Jerry Glass was involved in this so maybe you can call his cell phone and ask him and as mr 7 says he can give you the facts. the nmb did rule that our stores clerks were a different class and craft. the ibt wanted them and the company didn't and the nmb ruled in the companies favor. as for cleaners the company allready fired them all and contracted them out so that wasn't even brought to them.
different set of circumstances here.....no union where you came from existing one here.....big difference now.

different set of circumstances here.....no union where you came from existing one here.....big difference now.
And because it's been that way since 1949, it can't and won't change? I guess when the stock clerks went union at AWA, no one looked at the precedent set by the IAM way back when????? Hmmmmmm........interesting. :unsure:

Dell I got a letter from the IAM and had to laugh my a@@ off.
I thought the IAM was not worried about the VOTE!! :rolleyes:
Now it looks like your mole was wrong. :shock: MORE AND MORE EACH DAY! :up:

Dell I got a letter from the IAM and had to laugh my a@@ off.
I thought the IAM was not worried about the VOTE!! :rolleyes:
Now it looks like your mole was wrong. :shock: MORE AND MORE EACH DAY! :up:
when the NMB ruling comes to pass,you will not have enough cards to command a runoff nor do you at this point.....
fred is never wrong. :shock:

ps:its not the vote that worry's them...its the decertification.... ;)

when the NMB ruling comes to pass,you will not have enough cards to command a runoff nor do you at this point.....
fred is never wrong. :shock:

ps:its not the vote that worry's them...its the decertification.... ;)
What are you growing on that pig farm and smoking Decertification. The techs will not let that happen get a grip After what has happened at the Airline!
THEY WILL COME OUT AND VOTE.
That IAM SCARE TACTIC IS A BUNCH OF BS.
And if (This is a BIG IF)we did get decertificated than we derisive it. A UNION IS ONLY AS STRONG AS ITS MEMBERS.
SO DONT FEED ME ANY MORE IAM PIG SLOP.

ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Air Canada and ACTS continue to develop their commercial relationships
with US Airways. Thus far, ACTS has signed five-year contracts covering a
range of activities including heavy maintenance of US Airways' Airbus A330
fleet, landing gear overhaul and work on a variety of engine and flight
control components. These contracts will provide approximately $50 million in
annual revenues to ACTS. Ongoing discussions continue between US Airways and
ACTS on further contracts covering a wide variety of maintenance work. The
dollar value and scope of contracts entered into is anticipated to grow
further.
:shock:
bring on that decertification vote asap!

under your source:
Under terms of the merger agreement, America West Holdings was merged into Barbell Acquisition Corporation, a subsidary of US Airways Group Inc., on 27 September 2005, with America West Holdings as the surviving company. All of the currently operating airlines will retain their current names and continue operating until 2007. Details on how the various operations will be merged will be resolved at a future date and will need to be approved by the FAA where they affect operating procedures.

:lol: read a little closer my friend....awa holding aquired U group.......but don't miss the part where it says awa holdings is the parent of awa ....then it says later awa merged with us airways....two totally different corporations and two totally different transactions... :eek:

yeah

under your source:
Under terms of the merger agreement, America West Holdings was merged into Barbell Acquisition Corporation, a subsidary of US Airways Group Inc., on 27 September 2005, with America West Holdings as the surviving company. All of the currently operating airlines will retain their current names and continue operating until 2007. Details on how the various operations will be merged will be resolved at a future date and will need to be approved by the FAA where they affect operating procedures.
but already the company is known as US Airways Group and awa went away 2 weeks ago....now its us airways which was merged after awa holdings aquired us air group and then merged the remaining two airlines. ;)

On 13 September 2005, America West's shareholders voted to approve the merger agreement. 95.5 percent of shareholders approved the transaction. See: results of shareholder voting.

On 16 September 2005, the US Bankruptcy Court approved USAirways Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization, clearing the way for the merger to be closed as soon as September 27, 2005. For the merger approval announcement see Plan of Reorganization Approval
:shock:

Latest posts

Back