I.A.M VS I.B.T

Could airlines wing way to profitability in 2006?
By Dan Reed, USA TODAY

In particular, American Airlines, the USA's largest carrier, and No. 5 Continental Airlines are both well-positioned for turnarounds. US Airways — formed in September when America West acquired the old US Airways out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy and adopted its name — could also turn a profit in 2006.

ACT/Air Canada put buko money into this new venture so it's to be expected that they would bid and get work. Why else would they have put the $$ in.

ACT/Air Canada put buko money into this new venture so it's to be expected that they would bid and get work. Why else would they have put the $$ in.
ACE Aviation would also receive a five-year, C$1.5 billion (US$1.19 billion) contract to maintain all of the merged company's mainline jets. ACE Aviation would also provide other services for the new company, including ground handling, training, and operation of regional jets.

so much for the FSMF?

shareholders didn't vote on an aquisition.... :rolleyes:

ACE Aviation would also receive a five-year, C$1.5 billion (US$1.19 billion) contract to maintain all of the merged company's mainline jets. ACE Aviation would also provide other services for the new company, including ground handling, training, and operation of regional jets.

so much for the FSMF?

shareholders didn't vote on an aquisition.... :rolleyes:
ALL of the merged company's mainline jets.........merged=east+west.

What are you growing on that pig farm and smoking Decertification. The techs will not let that happen get a grip After what has happened at the Airline!
THEY WILL COME OUT AND VOTE.
That IAM SCARE TACTIC IS A BUNCH OF BS.
And if (This is a BIG IF)we did get decertificated than we derisive it.
Go ask the ibt what happened to the Stock Clerks at Piedmont when the ibt forced an election for them between the IAM and the ibt.

Guess what?

There were not enough votes and they got decertified and this happened last year. And now they have no union and no contract and are employees at will.

So don't say it can't happen

Go ask the ibt what happened to the Stock Clerks at Piedmont when the ibt forced an election for them between the IAM and the ibt.

Guess what?

There were not enough votes and they got decertified and this happened last year. And now they have no union and no contract and are employees at will.

we did get decertificated than we derisive it.
I stand by what I said. :shock:

Then we can go to ACE and get a job after the company farms us all out due to members of the union with there heads up there a@@.

Guess what?

And why?? Because the members didn't care? Didn't have time?

And by the way 700, I did e-mail to the address you gave me. Got a response.......I requested general membership information and the response was asking me what specific questions I had. So I responded again with some more specifice questions.......will see what the response is. But I'm sure you'll know. ;)

But the big question is.......what can the IAM do for ME? :lol:

this is exactly why unionism in this country is in such sad shape.

tell me now,what are you going to do for your union and yourself?

I ask you now
That was a totally sarcastic statement........as I'm sure you know. ;) And I agree........that's why this country is in the shape it's in.

Latest posts

Back