IAM fleet service thread 7/5-7/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy has yet to file last years LM-2 report with the Department of Labor OLMS. This was due April!

Will the International supervise a transition with the New Direction team, or will Randy be afforded the opportunity to burn the house down on the way out?

What say you Districtforce?

First of all Randy doesnt file it, The Secretary-Treasurer does, and it could be filed and not posted by the DOL yet.

Line 76 and 77 of the LM-2 report are verified and signed by first the President and second by the Sec/Treasurer.
And don't tell me........ you were there, you know.

Hey.......I smell Twinkies burning!

Almost all of the District Lodges have their 2007 report posted. I don't think the DOL is to blame!

The ST prepares it, the DL just signs it, the ST is the person responsible for filing it, dont believe me call the DOL.

And they did not have to file a LM2, they could have filed the new form which is a T1.

From the previous thread, I believe ''605''
''I'll fully prepared for the insurance payment increase because I was informed about this in print. But the dues increase is news to me and everyone else at my station.
Libertybell...
BTW, any increase in wages that I gained by the TA agreement sure beats the wage I was at prior to and what it will be 5 months from now.
''

The raise you have somewhat recieved will be offset by your insurance payments, sick
time policy and holidays lost yearly. The only employees to see a slight raise and retain
it ,without loss ,from the above mentioned will be the East Stations, who tried to vote this
agreement down ironically.
Many posters, including myself, have stated that the dues that the West were paying were
at a reduced rate until they fell under agreement by the IAM. Your monthly rate will be apx.
$46 and the International this summer is putting forth a proposal to increase the dues rates
to almost double, to a % of your pay rate or apx. $70 monthly.
The ''carrot ($$) in front of the horse'' swayed many votes and in doing so committed us to
3++ more years of agreement. The TA came right from the company typewriter to us. Randy
Canale and the IAM leadership once again failed to exercise thier obligation to represent
the work group and in doing so have finally paid a price but Randy still has this summer to
raise the dues and kick us one more time.
Sorry ...........

From the previous thread, I believe ''605''
''I'll fully prepared for the insurance payment increase because I was informed about this in print. But the dues increase is news to me and everyone else at my station.
Libertybell...
BTW, any increase in wages that I gained by the TA agreement sure beats the wage I was at prior to and what it will be 5 months from now.
''

The raise you have somewhat recieved will be offset by your insurance payments, sick
time policy and holidays lost yearly. The only employees to see a slight raise and retain
it ,without loss ,from the above mentioned will be the East Stations, who tried to vote this
agreement down ironically.
Many posters, including myself, have stated that the dues that the West were paying were
at a reduced rate until they fell under agreement by the IAM. Your monthly rate will be apx.
$46 and the International this summer is putting forth a proposal to increase the dues rates
to almost double, to a % of your pay rate or apx. $70 monthly.
The ''carrot ($$) in front of the horse'' swayed many votes and in doing so committed us to
3++ more years of agreement. The TA came right from the company typewriter to us. Randy
Canale and the IAM leadership once again failed to exercise thier obligation to represent
the work group and in doing so have finally paid a price but Randy still has this summer to
raise the dues and kick us one more time.
Sorry ...........
Could not have said it any better. Hey Freedom, are you listening? Do you realize what you voted for? Or maybe your too busy trying to help the company and not your co workers?

hey perv,
exactly what is that avatar of yours. ???

maybe you khaki down the Delaware river :lol: :lol:

CLT member's reminder.

this thursday jul 10 . polls open 0600 to 1800 to elect YOUR delegates to the DL 141 convention

in oct . you need to vote for 3 . get out and show your support for the folks on the ballot.

the regular meeting will be at 0800.

hey freedom just curious who are you guys sending from PHX to the grand lodge convention in sep

and who are you sending to the district lodge convention in oct. have you voted yet .

hey freedom just curious who are you guys sending from PHX to the grand lodge convention in sep

and who are you sending to the district lodge convention in oct. have you voted yet .
you really do not think he knows that do you? you in that bourbon again?

What do you think Kerr Kirby Parker will go for him? :lol:

o man had one too many to drin at that party!!! lol freedom wouldnt know he to buy preparing to seetht 3 buck raise go down the toilet!!!

easy boys,
just checking if Einstein had any idea what was going on in his union. the absence speaks volumes . go back to reading management 101
free and leave the union business to the union boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back