IAM Thread for the week of 2/19-2/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Canale & co. have done such a fine job, why is the membership voting otherwise?

There are only two alternatives:

1. The membership is voting against Canale based on his track record, or

2. The membership is stupid.

Are pro-Canale folks arguing for choice 2?

Apparently so.
Further, why are most of the members of the Canale regime losing their home nominations, and in mighty ways? JR got pounded in CLT, PF & RC got destroyed with a senseless beating in PHL. Canale's ORD guys & gals got 'DRILLED'. The reason is because the local membership has not been served by those folks. Take Denver, Canale has 4 voting AGC's or slate members on his team BUT Payne only gets 2 votes. This is because Canale's own want the educated and dynamic Atkinson over Payne. Basically Canale's team just sucks and that's what it comes down to.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

It's Miller Time! Get over our worst ever invented merger! The Delta guys are going to take HEED! Delta is making FODDER over the merger of US! Unions can spin their wheels here for ever and the Big Guys will laugh at trying to get us right.

Can't believe we've spent two years on something that' going no where!~

lith,
I believe the membership has shown they are more than just talk.. Record turnouts in all hub locations for nominations

so at this point I think It's safe to say the membership has put there vote where there mouth is .. and that they/we are fed

up with the status quo of the Canale world. and looking for a change in 08..

The Final Canale Tour will be coming to a lodge near you . PLease be sure to thank the man that has helped to surpress our

livelihoods for so many years.......

QUOTE (diogenes @ Feb 20 2008, 12:38 AM)
If Canale & co. have done such a fine job, why is the membership voting otherwise?

Apparently so.

Could there be a third alternative:

3. The silent majority of the membership is waiting for the vote in June. Isn't this just the nominations?
The IAM is a democracy. Whoever thinks they can do better and wants to run, by all means should.

On another note, does anyone know why the new direction site isn't updated? They're not showing Pit. Also, anyone know what happened yesterday with CVG/ORF. Delaney probably took at least CVG, being it's his station. Any news from today? Thanks everyone for all the info.

Why Does Canale keep saying he doesn't have any leverage?????

Why does the DL141 site have goofy articles how members are going to get screwed over on its merger watch, BUT leaves out articles in major syndicates that are very positive and say that the unions have strong leverage for the first time????

Here's one UNION LEVERAGE IN AIRLINES

Canale, quite your B*** S*** games, support Roth and stop kissing Parker's Pinky.

regards

Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Before Tim and East come on board, let's say, there will be a NEW DIRECTION and it will include NEW union officers and they will have the same fight. Until, fleet and Mechanics and (pilots, that have already done their bidding with Delta) pilots of this mess state their position, we are all puppets. And this merge is not going anywhere, EVER!

All right! If no one else is going to state it! Let's aire our dirty laundry. We're never going to get anywhere with IAM! Neither are the pilots, mechanics( put them second) and airline attendants and Fleet(who really love flexibility) with this Mess!

Let's AIR IT OUT March 28th at Corporate. Let the chips fall! Hope the organizers of the PICKET! repost their event. IT"S all or nothing!

All right! If no one else is going to state it! Let's aire our dirty laundry. We're never going to get anywhere with IAM! Neither are the pilots, mechanics( put them second) and airline attendants and Fleet(who really love flexibility) with this Mess!

Let's AIR IT OUT March 28th at Corporate. Let the chips fall! Hope the organizers of the PICKET! repost their event. IT"S all or nothing!

I believe it's feb 28 not mar 28

shocker,
who are you?
1. could you be ka, aka the belly warmer , fighting for your job and future general
chairmans job. ( word gets around).
2. are you PF and fighting hard to keep that 100,000 dollar job.
3. Are you jr fighting to save a pay check?
4. sm from bos so close but so far away?

Cheap suites has done nothing for the us side of the district, thats why he's being cast,
to the curb. Democracy in action, but now you don't like democracy! You guy's are bums and now
it's to late to do anything about it.

If you guy's were donig you job RR wouldn't be suspended would he? Lets see what your made of canale,
get him back to work. you have no juice, Looked at the weather today, wind chills for ord,
so who's going to share the belly warmer tonight, you or brickhead?

QUOTE (diogenes @ Feb 20 2008, 12:38 AM)

Apparently so.

Could there be a third alternative:

3. The silent majority of the membership is waiting for the vote in June. Isn't this just the nominations?
The IAM is a democracy. Whoever thinks they can do better and wants to run, by all means should.

On another note, does anyone know why the new direction site isn't updated? They're not showing Pit. Also, anyone know what happened yesterday with CVG/ORF. Delaney probably took at least CVG, being it's his station. Any news from today? Thanks everyone for all the info.

Delaney represented CVG they never met him it was a white ballot for Team 2008.

The Messenger should be mandatory reading for all FS. I just got the
latest issue. No mention of hucksters this time. I think that's
wise of them. Canale is at least trying to show that he's concerned
about US. There's more US than anything.

The problem is there has not been the slightest of backing off from
his disastrous position. He still backs the Sept TA. He still sends
out concilliatory messeges to both FS and the LLC. He says were
in a weak possition with little bargaining power. When did that
change? This week? If Randy Canale really believes this then
he believed it at the time of the merger when he fought against
the TWU, knowing full well he was gambling the future of the
west thinking he could convince the east to fall for a cheap
contract. The thing of it is that that TA was poor for the west too
way undervalued with outsourcing language and all the other
cheap tricks which have been exposed on this forum.

I think it is important to repeat what Canale has done to the west.
We were in contract negotiations. Had TWU prevailed we would
have continued those negotiations. Canale stole that from us.
Now he comes back and shout's we" demand merger compleation."
At the same time he cries for our fair share he tells us how weak
our negotiating position is.

Coming from Canale those cries for merger compleation ring very hollow.

This is an important time. If Canale and team come out with another TA
with outsoursing language, huge wage consessions in real dollars, 60
day rule et all it will DOA. Still I don't expect Canale to be above
allowing the LLC to use the bothers and sisters in Class II stations
and the brothers and sister in PHX and LAS making $9.00/hr to try to
pass it.

He and his supporters must be voted out. The work has started
but is far from over. Canale's power is entrenched. Witness the
people who come on here and, dispite all the evidence to the contrary,
give articulate support to the source of thier own power: R. Canale.

Thanks BF.....lith you are absolutely correct; "Talk is cheap".

shocker,
who are you?
1. could you be ka, aka the belly warmer , fighting for your job and future general
chairmans job. ( word gets around).
2. are you PF and fighting hard to keep that 100,000 dollar job.
3. Are you jr fighting to save a pay check?
4. sm from bos so close but so far away?

Cheap suites has done nothing for the us side of the district, thats why he's being cast,
to the curb. Democracy in action, but now you don't like democracy! You guy's are bums and now
it's to late to do anything about it.

If you guy's were donig you job RR wouldn't be suspended would he? Lets see what your made of canale,
get him back to work. you have no juice, Looked at the weather today, wind chills for ord,
so who's going to share the belly warmer tonight, you or brickhead?

Oh and sorry I forgot ANC, TPA, and PVD went to TEAM 2008. Looks like the ND team is losing steam. My posts are too good for you guys. Sorry the word is out on Delaney. Get that compass to help Delaney find his steel toe boots. Tim I will be back to respond. Dont worry I wont burn you too bad. And for all those that want to know who I am. I am the guy who is going to win this election for Randy Canale and Team 2008.

Oh and sorry I forgot ANC, TPA, and PVD went to TEAM 2008. Looks like the ND team is losing steam. My posts are too good for you guys. Sorry the word is out on Delaney. Get that compass to help Delaney find his steel toe boots. Tim I will be back to respond. Dont worry I wont burn you too bad. And for all those that want to know who I am. I am the guy who is going to win this election for Randy Canale and Team 2008.
Someone is having delusions of grandeur. These are the kind of arrogant statements that we have come to expect from Canale and his 2008 propaganda team. Most of us have decided to just let you continue to spout off because you are your own worse enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back