IAM Thread for the week of 2/19-2/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and sorry I forgot ANC, TPA, and PVD went to TEAM 2008. Looks like the ND team is losing steam. My posts are too good for you guys. Sorry the word is out on Delaney. Get that compass to help Delaney find his steel toe boots. Tim I will be back to respond. Dont worry I wont burn you too bad. And for all those that want to know who I am. I am the guy who is going to win this election for Randy Canale and Team 2008.
Thanks for the update. I assume you meant PDX?

Oh and sorry I forgot ANC, TPA, and PVD went to TEAM 2008. Looks like the ND team is losing steam. My posts are too good for you guys. Sorry the word is out on Delaney. Get that compass to help Delaney find his steel toe boots. Tim I will be back to respond. Dont worry I wont burn you too bad. And for all those that want to know who I am. I am the guy who is going to win this election for Randy Canale and Team 2008.

So can you actually find any cities with a notable amount of employees? No disrespect to the smaller cities, but carrying a city with 50 employees isn't a big deal. Canale could carry ALL of the cities with under 150 members and probably still lose to any 2 of the 1500+ cities.

Tim I will be back to respond. Dont worry I wont burn you too bad. And for all those that want to know who I am. I am the guy who is going to win this election for Randy Canale and Team 2008.

Knew it, ur done dude ( or dudette )...time is up...you've held up the audience for 3 hrs and 22 min. No one cares anymore...you challenged but you never showed.

The End

So can you actually find any cities with a notable amount of employees? No disrespect to the smaller cities, but carrying a city with 50 employees isn't a big deal. Canale could carry ALL of the cities with under 150 members and probably still lose to any 2 of the 1500+ cities.

Canale carrying TPA is not a show of support for him but rather a lack of participation from the US fleet group. Only 7 of 80 showed up for the nomination.

Its the same thing that Delaney did in the bigger stations which he's been targeting for the past two years plotting and scheming this election. Of course ND is going to get a few stations like Chicago where they have 5 people from Chicago running on the new direction team but only managed to get out 100 people to the nomination meeting but 50 voted against Delaney, his station. Sorry guys once this election is in full tilt the stations Delaney mislead will be on TEAM 08. Tim I'm coming back start taking notes. Plus winning these smaller stations and taking half the votes in the "twin towers" will put Canale and TEAM 08 in control again. Thank God. Please fellas do some home work on who your pushing for on this ND team. Substance always wins. Randy has too much substance Delaney is using apathy and misdirected hostility to try and win. It wont work. There are to many educated members out there, especially in these smaller stations where the membership was not misinformed by AGC with political agendas like Delaney. Take care. Boys

Lets Review ORD DEN PHX CLT PIT PHL LAS the bulk of vote will come from these cities and right about now I think Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny would get more votes than Canale and Crew. And Oman I think you asked shocker about who he is let him hide it weakens his postion in his arguments with Tim Nelson and thats funny.

I did a little research the word Shocker this is what I found out about it

Shocker (hand gesture)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example of the shocker.The shocker is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer).[1]

Since shocker seems to be into hand gestures for you continued research I refered him to this page here

That concluded my research for today

Shocker heres another good one.
Spin doctor

Main Entry: spin doctor
Function: noun
Date: 1984
: a person (as a political aide) responsible for ensuring that others interpret an event from a particular point of view
— spin–doctor verb

Lets Review ORD DEN PHX CLT PIT PHL LAS the bulk of vote will come from these cities and right about now I think Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny would get more votes than Canale and Crew. And Oman I think you asked shocker about who he is let him hide it weakens his postion in his arguments with Tim Nelson and thats funny.

I did a little research the word Shocker this is what I found out about it

Shocker (hand gesture)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example of the shocker.The shocker is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer).[1]

Since shocker seems to be into hand gestures for you continued research I refered him to this page here

That concluded my research for today

Since you went there you are correct and the reasoning for my name is because Delaney and the ND team are going to get the SHOCKER in June. Again 150 out of 4000 members showed up in Chicago, the rest were stuck in the blizzard working and had no intention on supporting the ND team.

Canale carrying TPA is not a show of support for him but rather a lack of participation from the US fleet group. Only 7 of 80 showed up for the nomination.
Shocker is delusional and is talking about the future like she is Ms Cleo. She claims she's going to win this thing for Canale and then claims she will pull half of the "Twin Towers" by securing half of Denver and half of ORD. While I can't argue with 'Crystal ball projections', the scoreboard currently shows that she definately has her work cut out since DEN is dominated by Atkinson who is known as one of the best Labor men in the business. Canale got 4 votes out of 125 and Payne didn't even get votes from his own slate since he only got 2 votes. ORD is solid, even though Canale has like 9 people on staff there and is probably paying over $1 million and he still got his arse handed to him with only a 33% vote. I was an observer at the count and Delaney got 141 and Canale got 53. Almost 100 more votes in a driving blizzard. At any rate, shocker counts the 50 votes in ORD as a good thing since Canale didn't get beat by triple digits. If shocker is looking for the positive, that's about as good as it gets.

What's more disturbing for the Canale regime is how we dominated in the big cities and in such big fashion. DEN he pulled 2%, JFK, Canale pulled only 10%, CLT he pulled 6%, PHL he pulled 8%, and so on. Throw in LAS, PHX, HNL and the NEW DIRECTION represents 17,000 to Canale's 7,000 or so.

Canale has picked up all the small stations towards the end of the month now since his guys are flying around on the members dime. The NEW DIRECTIONS team doesn't believe in spending the members' dime so we are at a natural disadvantage with the smaller stations who typically have one guy who will 'kiss the pinky' of Canale. And Canale made sure Rich Delaney couldn't campaign as he sent Rich to organize Delta on the first day of nominations. He also decided to send Laura Stone to ATL so she couldn't campaign. That's how Canale operates, he cares less about the members money.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Since you went there you are correct and the reasoning for my name is because Delaney and the ND team are going to get the SHOCKER in June. Again 150 out of 4000 members showed up in Chicago, the rest were stuck in the blizzard working and had no intention on supporting the ND team.

wow...3850 on a shift......wow

You see shocker you have to explain yourself a little better otherwise I'm so ignorant, I might confuse myself.

Its the same thing that Delaney did in the bigger stations which he's been targeting for the past two years plotting and scheming this election. Of course ND is going to get a few stations like Chicago where they have 5 people from Chicago running on the new direction team but only managed to get out 100 people to the nomination meeting but 50 voted against Delaney, his station. Sorry guys once this election is in full tilt the stations Delaney mislead will be on TEAM 08. Tim I'm coming back start taking notes. Plus winning these smaller stations and taking half the votes in the "twin towers" will put Canale and TEAM 08 in control again. Thank God. Please fellas do some home work on who your pushing for on this ND team. Substance always wins. Randy has too much substance Delaney is using apathy and misdirected hostility to try and win. It wont work. There are to many educated members out there, especially in these smaller stations where the membership was not misinformed by AGC with political agendas like Delaney. Take care. Boys
Don't worry about debating me and taking notes, just do your freakn job and you will win and there won't be a debate come June.

Alas, the ole, small stations are smart and the big stations are dumb debate. Trouble is that you seem like you really believe this. This thinking is akin to the same type of bigotry that befalled that one guy who popped up here for a week and then flipped out when we found him out.

I can see you went to the Canale Board meeting the other day where everyone patted eachother on the back and 'kissed the pinky' and proclaimed "THE BIG STATIONS ARE STUPID". Geeezzzz, you guys are killing us. I'm not sure I wanna debate with you if you're post are going to deteriorate to the point of liberace and 141. Why do all the Canale lovers end up talking in bigotry or worse to justify why Canale is losing big?
I don't mean to be crude but it is getting late and your post have deteriorated so are you drinking the sauce tonight?

regards,
Tim Nelson

Don't worry about debating me and taking notes, just do your freakn job and you will win and there won't be a debate come June.

Alas, the ole, small stations are smart and the big stations are dumb debate. Trouble is that you seem like you really believe this. This thinking is akin to the same type of bigotry that befalled that one guy who popped up here for a week and then flipped out when we found him out.

I can see you went to the Canale Board meeting the other day where everyone patted eachother on the back and 'kissed the pinky' and proclaimed "THE BIG STATIONS ARE STUPID". Geeezzzz, you guys are killing us. I'm not sure I wanna debate with you if you're post are going to deteriorate to the point of liberace and 141. Why do all the Canale lovers end up talking in bigotry or worse to justify why Canale is losing big?
I don't mean to be crude but it is getting late and your post have deteriorated so are you drinking the sauce tonight?

regards,
Tim Nelson
well Tim theres at least one smart small Station MKE who made the choice of ND

well Tim theres at least one smart small Station MKE who made the choice of ND
[/quote
MKE, OMA, MSP, SLC, SAT, RDU, MIA, PBI, FLL. When the NEW DIRECTION TEAM gets in, these small stations will be part of the Change that is needed to clean this district up of the corruption and 'kiss the pinky' mentality. Those small stations, plus the "Twin Towers of United" [DEN, ORD], big stations of MCO, HNL and JFK, and the US AIRWAYS Pentagon [LAS, PHX, PHL, CLT, PIT] are all coming for Canale.....soon enough.

regards,
Tim Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back