IBEW update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking about after the 1st vote and around the Steelworkers time. Piedmonters told us they wanted the Union, they signed the cards, and then did not vote! Don't fool yourself and think it can't happen again, this workforce cannot be trusted, history has shown that.

Note:(Piedmonters cannot be blamed for their stupidity in not voting the 1st time around, heck they went from poverty wages to a liveing wage to bring them up to the teamster's level, but they certainly can be blamed for the 2nd go around)
Oiedmontors were around for the teamster vote

I am talking about after the 1st vote and around the Steelworkers time. Piedmonters told us they wanted the Union, they signed the cards, and then did not vote! Don't fool yourself and think it can't happen again, this workforce cannot be trusted, history has shown that.

Note:(Piedmonters cannot be blamed for their stupidity in not voting the 1st time around, heck they went from poverty wages to a liveing wage to bring them up to the teamster's level, but they certainly can be blamed for the 2nd go around)
History was proven though. The 3rd time, it was voted in. Again, once there is a union raid, it's a 99% success rate with contracted workers.
At any rate, I'm still waiting to hear the AGC names who 'can be trusted' and I'm still waiting for yo to enlighten us on how you are going to 'make Chandlee and Flynn act properly". I don't mean to be crude, but I think your 'banking on getting Flynn and Chandlee to act properly' fails to recognize that those two have been the problem, not the solution.

regards,

Golden wrote "We know Chandlee and Flynn well enough to get them to act properly"

I've seen funny post but this one really made me laugh! These two guys turned into the type of AGC we saw before we had a contract they said they would fix things all they did was sell out Fleet Service like Judas for 30 pieces of silver.

Golden wrote "There are still people in power who can make a difference. " Excuse me but I'm still trying to stop from laughing at the first comment please elaborate on this one I would love to see who you think is a worthwhile advocate who hasnt been bought and paid for as a Pimp to Canale
GoldenRam94's agenda is now made clear with his bizarre solution to 'get chandlee and Flynn to act properly." IMO, GOldenRam94 is a bit close to Flynn and/or Chandlee as I can't imagine much objectivity in his statement. One must recognize the AGC's who signed this last rag as the enemy, not the solution.

regards,

Hey 700 just to let you know......
I'm not a bu** sh** quenn Omar and H arry were friends of mine and i've been through it all.
The judge did not abrogate the fleet servive agreement and any editor can print what they want.
I KNOW YOUR STORY.
REGARDS 737
Vote any other union...... and if you have a clue you'll know who Eddie L'clair is
You are wrong, the Judge Abrogated the M&R and Fleet CBA on the same day, I was there, at CCY with the M&R NC and the FS Committee was right next door to us.

Better go ask Sharon Levine, Esquire, what happened.

I didnt know they had a bobble head John out. Where do you get them? The women love UM!!!

Attachments

• th_stonecold.gif
    th_stonecold.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 195
  • th_IMG_0684.jpg
    th_IMG_0684.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 187
Oh hey , can someone point me to an IBEW website that mentions the IAM 141 organizing drive ? Because i can't seem to find one , i even searched the National website for IBEW and i couldn't find ANY reference to us ...

Can ANYONE point me to an official IBEW organizing drive web page that indicates they are trying to organize us ? ?

Oh hey , can someone point me to an IBEW website that mentions the IAM 141 organizing drive ? Because i can't seem to find one , i even searched the National website for IBEW and i couldn't find ANY reference to us ...

Can ANYONE point me to an official IBEW organizing drive web page that indicates they are trying to organize us ? ?

No they can't, there isn't one.

And as for the second union election after the Piedmont merger it was an embarrassment to any one who believes in solidarity. The unions both ran on a 'the other union sucks' platform.

You don't get a union by attacking another union, you get no union.

Status
Not open for further replies.