IBEW update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldenram94 Sounds like you want a choirboy to do battle with corporate vampires! First I will tell you and anyone else you know nothing but second hand information about what happened with the 22. Secondly the IAM with their great strength has done nothing to speed the section 6 process for the USA west emps. The fact they have done nothing for those guys who by the way were well into their contract negs, before the IAM/TWU decision came down. This shows me the choirboy attitude with Parker and his henchmen means we will be sacrificial lambs! By the way if you have what it takes to call the 22 out how bout calling out a Union leadership that has consistantly screwed this group. I think you are one of the IAM guys and you want to shift the true purpose of this topic and forum! If so lets hear how great the IAM union is. You know the union who put in the TA the coc and our profit sharing. Those things should be seperate issues. Could it be because they wanted the company to get something for their pos space. Or was it because they wanted to set things up for United to come in here and really screw this group. Either lead, follow or get out of the way because I will defend the rights of the many unlike the IAM weak a** leadership. You can judge a man by his motives and mine are crystal clear! Get another Union on the property and defend the workers rights like they are supposed to be defended! Time will come when we will either stand up or get crushed by the IAM and their bed fellows USAirways!

Not for nothing BUT stop and compare the 2 unions.
IAMAW international association of mechanics and aerospace workers
IBEW international brotherhood of electrical workers

Not to be condescending
but nowhere in either union title is luggage handler is made.
So why would anyone in their right mind would think that either would represent them to or past the point that there names represent?

Why should someone think that the ibew would go above and beyond to represent someone who couldn’t describe OHMS law?
Or some one who doesn’t know the decimal equivalent of an “fâ€￾ drill bit?

No matte what anyone says its all about the dues.

Has any union honored a strike of the ibew against an airline?
Has any union crossed a picket line against the iam?

Just some food for thought.

Look where you got your facts from a scab rag that is bent on destroying unionism period! You must be very proud of searching a scab site.That in itself shows you are a company man! Way to go we now know exactly where you are coming from. Got no time to debate a company man. Also it shows you are a company man when you say you have to go to work and your job only last from 10:52 to 12:01! If you do a good job by the Employees then you should be rewarded. Unlike the IAM who rapes this group at the drop of the hat! Good luck trying to sell this crap! Goldenram for President!!!!!

The whole argument is the same guys will be in charge. Can this be proven that NONE of the 22 will be put in leadership positions??????????????

We are not allowed to name names, but we all know that a certain someone is involved.

And if you think it does not matter then you are crazy! Just walk into negotiations with a thug from the PHL22 as your rep and see how you are taken!

GoldenRam94,

It's always best for the members to decide who represents them. I'd bet you can't find 5 people to vote against that 'certain someone' in his station. In fact, I bet the current District Chairman can't get 5 votes in PHL, heck he can't get 5 people to stay in his own local when he's speaking there. The injustice is in the District bylaws regarding officer elections. Appointed for life!

At any rate, the labor law determines who can be union officers and who can't and there are '13 year' bars for those who have been found guilty of serious misdeamers and felonies.

I personally believe the current AGC's are acting in 'criminal concert'. But becoming the company whore union is permissible under the law. Altar boys and castrated eunichs are in the wrong business when they are on negotiations teams, unless they are appointed by a company. And that's where this is at.

regards,

Look where you got your facts from a scab rag that is bent on destroying unionism period! You must be very proud of searching a scab site.That in itself shows you are a company man! Way to go we now know exactly where you are coming from. Got no time to debate a company man. Also it shows you are a company man when you say you have to go to work and your job only last from 10:52 to 12:01! If you do a good job by the Employees then you should be rewarded. Unlike the IAM who rapes this group at the drop of the hat! Good luck trying to sell this crap! Goldenram for President!!!!!

Easy to access with a Blackberry!

Love how you call it a scab rag just because it cast you in a negative light. What's wrong with a few 6 figure salaries for guys who represent workers with a base of 36K?

IBEW update:

It is my understanding that the card count is over 3100. Card totals now represent 60% of the total needed to petition, based on 65% signup. I plan on updating the organizing committee website with a new page entitled "Card Count". This will plainly show each city and chart how each city is doing.

Once the required amount of cards are signed, talks are for several hundered PHL workers and workers from coast to coast to go to Johnny Doc and present him the cards. Ask PHL what Johnny will do with the cards.

FWIW: This organizing drive is grass roots and is and has been a committee driven campaign. It is being fueled by the passion of 8,000 non-represented fleet service workers who want to gain representation and fight against an oppressive company in an oppressive industry. Negotiations haven't happened in 13 years and negotiations will never happen until fleet service gets out from the oppression of being the IAM's red headed step child.

Watch for the new 'card count' website. Go IBEW!

regards,

Once the required amount of cards are signed, talks are for several hundered PHL workers and workers from coast to coast to go to Johnny Doc and present him the cards. Ask PHL what Johnny will do with the cards.

Just make sure that he is not on vacation in Wildwood in his 200K condo that was donated comp as part of his cronyism!

Blackberry staying in contact with the company I see. Dougie makes millions more what Doc or any of the other IBEW leaders make. Parker still wants more and he has never tried to make the employees feel apart of this company. Here we are again with another weak attack on the working man. Text that in your blackberry you have no credibility here now that you have been exsposed!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure that he is not on vacation in Wildwood in his 200K condo that was donated comp as part of his cronyism!
GoldenRam, you have continually made things personal by taking cheap shots at individuals. Then you say people will lose things. I'm asking for the 10th time, what will be lost and why? Your statements beg the question for this audience to know. Be fair to those who are lurking here.

Current IBEW card Count Click Here

Email to get your station involved Email

regards,

Not for nothing BUT stop and compare the 2 unions.
IAMAW international association of mechanics and aerospace workers
IBEW international brotherhood of electrical workers

Not to be condescending
but nowhere in either union title is luggage handler is made.
So why would anyone in their right mind would think that either would represent them to or past the point that there names represent?

Why should someone think that the ibew would go above and beyond to represent someone who couldn’t describe OHMS law?
Or some one who doesn’t know the decimal equivalent of an “fâ€￾ drill bit?

No matte what anyone says its all about the dues.

Has any union honored a strike of the ibew against an airline?
Has any union crossed a picket line against the iam?

Just some food for thought.
I WORK THE RAMP AND I KNOW THAT ANSWER??? YOU SAYING IM STUPID????
F; Decimal Equivalent (inches): 0.257; Overall Length: 4 1/8"

GoldenRam, you have continually made things personal by taking cheap shots at individuals. Then you say people will lose things. I'm asking for the 10th time, what will be lost and why? Your statements beg the question for this audience to know. Be fair to those who are lurking here.

Current IBEW card Count Click Here

Email to get your station involved Email

regards,

So you are telling me that the head of IBEW Local 98 did not have his oceanfront digs 'donated' to him for his past rewards?

Just how did the head of Local 98 afford such luxury representing the working man? Heck even on his reported salary that is quite a stretch!

Let me help you out a bit, since I know you always want the facts.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=...&id=5421839

Again, just to let you know who you are crawling into bed with!

go to the DOL's page, you have local lodges officers in NYC making well over a $100K also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back