Itimidation from AGC's

roadtrip

Veteran
Just got a call from CLT and the word I heard from a ramper that todays information meeting was conducted by TWU 580.

The IAM AGC's surfaced once again for fear of losing there
$100,000 per year jobs. Like scared children scolded by there daddy Randy Canale they ran down to Charlotte to Intimidate the Fleet Service Workers and Stop them from getting just information and facts from the America West Workers Union Reps.

The IAM AGCS are not there for your benefit they are there for mearly theres. They make 3 times the wages of a full timers and they have alot to lose. So once again they be seen running around station to station they will spread FEAR to the rank and File for that is the only ally they have as a weapon. We never see our AGCs only when there job is on the line. So Rememeber that when you see these P.O.S come back to your station and ask yourself are they really here for you or themselves!

I was there fleet service at times could not get in because of all the shop stewards and agc's

I was there fleet service at times could not get in because of all the shop stewards and agc's

Guess they are afraid that IAM members might find out what great guys & gals we have running TWU! Sign a card, let's vote for the best union....TWU!

Latest posts

Back