Largest Airline needs Mechanics Union

700UW said:
See if you were a PMUS employee and IAM member you would know whats on the table, and nothing the IAM is asking for is concessionary.

Wage in the $39 range, more vacation, double time and a pension increase for a $104 multiplier and other improvements.
Yea but your not a AMT or employed by USAir or the former USAir which is now ALL AMERICAN Airlines.  Who is running the show now? Not you that's for sure and we can be thankful for that. Still medaling in AMT's affairs I see. Take your own advice from the past. Too bad you can not help yourself. I can expect a reply in record time. Tick, tick, tick

700UW said:
See if you were a PMUS employee and IAM member you would know whats on the table, and nothing the IAM is asking for is concessionary.

Wage in the $39 range, more vacation, double time and a pension increase for a $104 multiplier and other improvements.
Have you looked at the new multiplier? It is concessionary for anyone coming into the plan after being vested for five years. That is Concessionary. I got news for you. The card drive at USAir has begone. The AMT's are fed up with the IAM. But you do not understand this or can accept this because:
1) You are not and never been a AMT.
2) You are not employed at the New American Airlines or the soon to be gone USAir.

HAVE YOU SIGNED YOUR AMFA CARD YET?
 ​
IF NOT THEN WHY NOT?
 ​
IF YOUR AT A STATION THAT DOES NOT
HAVE SOME ONE WHO HAS CARDS ASK FOR
CARDS FROM ONE OF THE SYSTEMS ORGANIZERS
WE ALL KNOW SOMEONE AT ONE OF THE CLASS 1
STATIONS.
 ​
GET YOUR CARDS ASAP SO WE CAN STOP THIS ASSOCIATION FROM HAPPENING AND REMOVE THE TWU FROM AA AND DESTROYING OUR
CLASS AND CRAFT.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts